Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 295. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hey dafty you have not paid for a few days whats happening.Please update somehow as to unvote or what or problems

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AdAftY6ZZQ4h6CoKgVDyY4ms2rGFzpHDPT

Still paying. Last payment 5 hours ago.

Could it be that you are voting with a small amount?

It looks like 2500 ark should get you ~1 ark per day from Dafty. If you vote with less, he may only be able to pay you every 48+ hours.
yes you are rite it will probably get here eventually.My mistake i was looking at wrong address different vote sorry "dafty"
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hey dafty you have not paid for a few days whats happening.Please update somehow as to unvote or what or problems

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AdAftY6ZZQ4h6CoKgVDyY4ms2rGFzpHDPT

Still paying. Last payment 5 hours ago.

Could it be that you are voting with a small amount?

It looks like 2500 ark should get you 1-2 ark per day from Dafty. If you vote with less, he may only be able to pay you every 48+ hours.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I am so sure of the rise in couple of days that my accumulation is keep going on steadily. This trend is remembering me of another coin which was opened at same range of price and after couple of months just sky rocketed without letting any chance for traders. I don't want miss the train this time even long term is good.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Hey "dafty" you have not paid for a few days whats happening.Please update somehow as to unvote or what or problems
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Ark is doing well despite btc rise.This proves people trust Ark to be one of te best investment.There's no panic selling.

This team has clear direction and roadmap about some wonderful features. It's wise decision to hold this token this one has fantastic destination in future. This is good choice to make investment in this at the moment.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ark is under valued if someone just look at the on going progress and development which can be realized by its market capital as well. It is at the level from where it can easily go up 5X without any major hurdle with little more gaining on development area. Keep scooping guys as you can.

I agree Ark is so undervalued that it hurts, but I'm glad that it is. Let them slowly develop in peace and have a steady growth, earn respect, make some nice partnerships, ... nothing is build overnight and I'm definately holding Ark for years to come as I'm not even worried about it I know they'll do their best, its currently my favourite coin (iconomi being the second and lisk third Smiley ).
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Ark is under valued if someone just look at the on going progress and development which can be realized by its market capital as well. It is at the level from where it can easily go up 5X without any major hurdle with little more gaining on development area. Keep scooping guys as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Ark is doing well despite btc rise.This proves people trust Ark to be one of te best investment.There's no panic selling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
people on bittrex are noticing Cheesy highest gains on bittrex 1st volume page.

work going strong and price shows it.  best gainer on bittrex.
holyshiit

2.5 million to be a delegate are you serious??
yup the guy with the lowest forging spot for lisk has 9.5 million lisk in votes. 2.58m USD

How do you see this info ?!

it's in the lisk block explorer website on the delegates explorer page.
legendary
Activity: 1364
holyshiit

2.5 million to be a delegate are you serious??
yup the guy with the lowest forging spot for lisk has 9.5 million lisk in votes. 2.58m USD

How do you see this info ?!
congratz to Jae at Cosmos for raising so much ICO funds, 17 Million in 30 mins!  This is a great indicator that interoperability AKA. SmartBridge will be huge this upcoming year and ARK has had a great head start.

is cosmos related or working with ark? please share the link or info with us?
i don't think cosmos ico is legit, it more of creating hype at beginning then dumping little by little on exchange when open, or perhaps it creating hype so poloniex could pick them up. this is more profits than the actual ico.

Jae is the creator of tendermint and is creating a blockchain platform very similar to ARK.  I doubt they are a scam but probably VC funded.  ARK imo is better distributed but I don't doubt the legitimacy of the cosmos project.

ARK has nothing to do with the Cosmos project but who knows right? Cheesy

wise all lucks whose have involved. to be victim of scam is hurts like shit.

we know, we've been around the block more than once and have the scamscars to prove it.  That's why we'll never do it, we actually have integrity.
legendary
Activity: 1764
congratz to Jae at Cosmos for raising so much ICO funds, 17 Million in 30 mins!  This is a great indicator that interoperability AKA. SmartBridge will be huge this upcoming year and ARK has had a great head start.

i don't think cosmos ico is legit, it more of creating hype at beginning then dumping little by little on exchange when open, or perhaps it creating hype so poloniex could pick them up. this is more profits than the actual ico.

Jae is the creator of tendermint and is creating a blockchain platform very similar to ARK.  I doubt they are a scam but probably VC funded.  ARK imo is better distributed but I don't doubt the legitimacy of the cosmos project.

wise all lucks whose have involved. to be victim of scam is hurts like shit.

legendary
Activity: 1764

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash

Vote for delegate
HELIOHASH
80% profit sharing
Minimum voting power: 300 ARK
Payments every Friday
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of.  
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?

last I heard was the CEO ran off with a lot of ETH, sold and transferred btc to a personal trezor and lead DEV quit the team.  have not heard any update.
why be like that and where you get it? may give me a little information about it because now it is again a lot of coins eth..

old news, I think the dev left but the eth to btc coins locations have been verified.

if someone wants to update me, go for it.

Just saw this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18472823

I'm not really following the drama, but might be of interest to you/others.

Edit: and this... https://medium.com/matchpool/matchpools-ongoing-commitment-to-transparency-and-technology-8519b1d959ed

Matchpool isn't a scam. Just a noob of a dev ragequit and started spewing false accusations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
too many scams out now.  hope you guys that support ark here will help spread the word about us instead of some people who will just steal your money like matchpool are being suspected of.  
it is now a lot of scams out there, but I see you mention the name matchpool being suspected, what's with that project and why a suspect?

last I heard was the CEO ran off with a lot of ETH, sold and transferred btc to a personal trezor and lead DEV quit the team.  have not heard any update.
why be like that and where you get it? may give me a little information about it because now it is again a lot of coins eth..

old news, I think the dev left but the eth to btc coins locations have been verified.

if someone wants to update me, go for it.

Just saw this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18472823

I'm not really following the drama, but might be of interest to you/others.

Edit: and this... https://medium.com/matchpool/matchpools-ongoing-commitment-to-transparency-and-technology-8519b1d959ed

Jump to: