Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 572. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
by sending LSK to the deposit address in ARK ICO site,  i am automatically participating in ARK? no need for other action to take?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
The new bonus is not shown at tec.ark.io.
Also, I think the applied bonuses should be showing up at /dashboard transactions.
yes, this is being worked on thanks.

regardless of what the dashboard says, we will apply the bonus to any Bitcoin tx from day 1 until 11 November 1900 UTC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
-
The new bonus is not shown at tec.ark.io.
Also, I think the applied bonuses should be showing up at /dashboard transactions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Page 100 and almost 1mil raised! Great job.

I see a big project coming
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
at least 6 million lisk tomorrow, call me prophet tomorrow.  Grin
Can u update the google-doc for the ICO?

you gotta be more specific than that buddy. 
Activity: 325
Can u update the google-doc for the ICO?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Join avatar and signature thanks ARK, sure it will be great ICO and professional dev team!

Great - glad to have you don't forget to check in in our signature thread here at BCT and in our google docs form.
Activity: 686
Join avatar and signature thanks ARK, sure it will be great ICO and professional dev team!
Activity: 933
No, you can only get a bounty for both the avatar and signature together.

I have a question... I've already committed to incent signature campaign so I want to follow through with my commitment but my avatar space is not being bounted/rented out at the moment... is there a possibility I can get an ark bounty for using ark avatar?

Thanks
Activity: 280
I have a question... I've already committed to incent signature campaign so I want to follow through with my commitment but my avatar space is not being bounted/rented out at the moment... is there a possibility I can get an ark bounty for using ark avatar?

Thanks
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
A question just came into my mind:

In the ARK TEC page, under Transactions, there is the Ark (estimation excl. bonus) field.
How is that currently calculated? How do you know which portion of the estimated Ark should be left out for the bonuses now?
I mean, if the sum of all the investors' estimated Ark is 0.75/125,000,000 excl. bonus, that means that only those with 120% bonus will not see that projected value decrease when the TEC is over, as the bonus Ark - currently not counted - are also included in that 125mil. and still are to be subtracted from the total at the end of the TEC.

Although I could have expressed what above better  Grin does it make sense?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
No, 120% Lisk bonus is over. You can still get 70% Lisk bonus for your investments in the first week. Depends on you whether the bonus is still worth and whether you want to call it a 50% loss. I personally think it is still a good bonus compared to many similar ICOs hold before.

Can I still buy at 120% bonus? Or should I take this first 50% loss?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=5

Translate ARK Token Exchange Campaign bounties into chinese.

You are awesome! Thank you very much for your efforts and support!
Jump to: