Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩ ARKDAO - the first DAO applied to a webservice IS ONLINE! ۩ - page 2. (Read 13802 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
hallo
A first communication was established between flood and testnet.arkdao
There are still details to fix
this weekend the work should be completed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Gosh is really busy with the next big thing in crypto which is going to be link to ARK and that is "FLOOD' with that  ARK is on the map. ... @galer what do you suggests or have in mind? Because its not really about Gosh any longer but US too..
Im suggesting the possibility to get more exposure of ARKDAO in public like promotional campaign its hard but its works.We can discuss it by sending me a private message.

Maybe a good promotion campaign would be to start sending offers to get listed for 1ETH to DEVs with coins that are active/new/ICO and are not yet listed on Coinmarketcap and those that are on coinmarketcap under top 100~200 but don't get so much exposure as they would like. After we would build some list I guess all the big coins (top 100) would contact ARKDAO by themselves to list them (at that point listing price would be expensier - maybe 10~50ETH or even more per coin)?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Gosh is really busy with the next big thing in crypto which is going to be link to ARK and that is "FLOOD' with that  ARK is on the map. ... @galer what do you suggests or have in mind? Because its not really about Gosh any longer but US too..
Im suggesting the possibility to get more exposure of ARKDAO in public like promotional campaign its hard but its works.We can discuss it by sending me a private message.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
I open mist for 8 hours and nothing received.

Is the blockchain synced? Have you opened the page in Mist? http://www.arkdao.com
Make sure that you are displaying the correct contract in the top of the client as well. Your bots are connected to a specific ETH address, so you need to make sure that your client is showing the contents for that contract.

That's pretty much all I know about the bots at the moment. I haven't had time to try them yet.
How connect to specific adres and what is the specific adres?

Once you downloaded the full blockchain, you 'll be able to see ARKDAO working.
On the top right of the screen you see an icon: CONNECT
click it and select all the wallets you want to use with ARKDAO
Mist will remember your selection in order to simplify your life
Then on the bottom of the screen you will see ARKDAO wallet module
With a dropdown list where you can select a specific wallet
Select the wallet associated to your BOTS
Mist will show your BOTS as buttons
click one and jump to the relative BOT

not bad gosh ... but why we need this system if we have coinmarketcap?

Because coinmarketcap decides what is listed and what not.
Here YOU decide.
Because coinmarketcap earns 100 dollars for every 15000 view. and you get nothing...
Here if there is money you get them...

That's all great but we need to get more coins into ARK if we wish to move this boat. Maybe Dev should make a twiter campaign to coin devs or PM them.

And another thing would be great to have some web page (maybe http://ark.monkeyscage.org) where users that don't have Mist can at least can browse thru listed coins.

It is one of the thing that must be done, and a quite big bounty will be set for who helps setting up a node, so to have the site visible to the internet at least in term of "reading".
I am working on Flood. With flood anyone can setup a cypto.
When you create a new coin included in the price you push it to ARKDAO (Flood pays 1 ETH to ARKDAO and publishes automatically)
So the plan isn't really to "contact all con-devs" (it would be anyway a winning strategy, this is an interesting discussion), but to "take all people and transform them into coin-devs".

All limited resources of the Monkeyscage at the moment are focused on tools.
Flood is ready. The connection to ARKDAO still not (maybe tonight?)
I would like to launch it next monday (hehe let's see)
Don't feel abandoned by Monkeyscage. Now you know what kind of "structural" plan is ongoing.
You have a shop now! You know how I plan to bring traffic, and about you... you know more or less how to bring traffic on the internet.
You don't need to kill yourself "spamming like a bitch", you have a shop, just talk about it in the right place and at the right moment.

How to create group-strategies?
a very good and very interesting question
If the monkeyscage can help... the monkeys are listening (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZHB1sQ_L-k)

Nice Gosh Im waiting to get your node set-up and running well.ARKDAO is doing well.In my opinion to get ARKDAO more exposure to the public like Simple858 said  bounties help but Im think make a marketing strategy to achieve more traffic and knowing ARKDAO.
hallo
I also want to add that if we really want ARK to meet its objective then we BOTS owners need to make it happen. There is nothing wrong with Gosh bringing traffic but we can also multiply it by our own effort. I think we can start by recommending to coins developer to list on ARKDAO even on this forum...

I tell you in advance that: the bigger the coin => the less they have interest
Different is for little growing projects, expecially if they see some kind of active community
I also want to add that if we really want ARK to meet its objective then we BOTS owners need to make it happen. There is nothing wrong with Gosh bringing traffic but we can also multiply it by our own effort. I think we can start by recommending to coins developer to list on ARKDAO even on this forum...
hallo

Is the blockchain synced? Have you opened the page in Mist? http://www.arkdao.com
Make sure that you are displaying the correct contract in the top of the client as well. Your bots are connected to a specific ETH address, so you need to make sure that your client is showing the contents for that contract.

That's pretty much all I know about the bots at the moment. I haven't had time to try them yet.

Here YOU decide.
Because coinmarketcap earns 100 dollars for every 15000 view. and you get nothing...

That's all great but we need to get more coins into ARK if we wish to move this boat. Maybe Dev should make a twiter campaign to coin devs or PM them.

And another thing would be great to have some web page (maybe http://ark.monkeyscage.org) where users that don't have Mist can at least can browse thru listed coins.

It is one of the thing that must be done, and a quite big bounty will be set for who helps setting up a node, so to have the site visible to the internet at least in term of "reading".
I am working on Flood. With flood anyone can setup a cypto.
When you create a new coin included in the price you push it to ARKDAO (Flood pays 1 ETH to ARKDAO and publishes automatically)
So the plan isn't really to "contact all con-devs" (it would be anyway a winning strategy, this is an interesting discussion), but to "take all people and transform them into coin-devs".

All limited resources of the Monkeyscage at the moment are focused on tools.
Flood is ready. The connection to ARKDAO still not (maybe tonight?)
I would like to launch it next monday (hehe let's see)
Don't feel abandoned by Monkeyscage. Now you know what kind of "structural" plan is ongoing.
You have a shop now! You know how I plan to bring traffic, and about you... you know more or less how to bring traffic on the internet.
You don't need to kill yourself "spamming like a bitch", you have a shop, just talk about it in the right place and at the right moment.

How to create group-strategies?
a very good and very interesting question
If the monkeyscage can help... the monkeys are listening (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZHB1sQ_L-k)

Here YOU decide.

someone please upload a reliable bootstrap. i have been trying to sync for more than 20 days without success Sad

Make sure to forward your 30303 port guys if you're behind a router. That should help you to get 25 peers pretty fast.

are you using mist gui or geth command com to sync!? You should use geth command com to download bootstrap to see where the problem is. I had the problem with clock sync in Windows that was not visible in mist gui.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
someone please upload a reliable bootstrap. i have been trying to sync for more than 20 days without success Sad

Make sure to forward your 30303 port guys if you're behind a router. That should help you to get 25 peers pretty fast.
Looking for TAMIL VAZGHA, he bought a bot 4 days ago.
He got a replay attack.
Just to let him know.
If you are that guy feel free to contact me.
Someone stole some of your money (1 ETC)
I can see the ETC on ETC network, associated to the same address of ARKDAO
(there is no way to get them back , they will stay there forever - just take care of what you do - split your ETH to prevent any replay attack before you do anything on ethereum, maybe you got stolen more in the last month, pay attention!)

see the replayed ETC here :

http://etherscan.io/address/0x37b4869e73B7cE1284D6502B01aC81d500b50237

(+1 ETC that shouldn't be there!)

This is the transparency I love to see in anyone I am dealing with. ARK is design to detect accidental money and nobody can touch it not even the programmer... Safest way of investing I know...
hallo
Looking for TAMIL VAZGHA, he bought a bot 4 days ago.
He got a replay attack.
Just to let him know.
If you are that guy feel free to contact me.
Someone stole some of your money (1 ETC)
I can see the ETC on ETC network, associated to the same address of ARKDAO
(there is no way to get them back , they will stay there forever - just take care of what you do - split your ETH to prevent any replay attack before you do anything on ethereum, maybe you got stolen more in the last month, pay attention!)

see the replayed ETC here :

http://etherscan.io/address/0x37b4869e73B7cE1284D6502B01aC81d500b50237

(+1 ETC that shouldn't be there!)
Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

Now you can't create or modify coins with coinmarketcap. Can you?
hallo

Here YOU decide.
Activity: 154

Activity: 518

My wallet is synchronised and i found they 2 bots for sale
http://imgur.com/a/4haQV
Top right of screen?
This picture is ark up http://imgur.com/a/F3Y6j
this is down http://imgur.com/a/l71Ar
hallo

Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: