Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩ ARKDAO - the first DAO applied to a webservice IS ONLINE! ۩ - page 9. (Read 13802 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dev, check PM please.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
Brand new dev. No thanks.
But wondering. Why not use your real account
?

What account you talk about please? this is the only one I have.
You find me on facebook as Massimo Fontana, if interested.
Any question is welcome
hallo
Another ico? Looks not good actually, just want to earn ethereum from us. And no escrow, no dev info. Bye

1) this is not an ico (please read the text)

2) I never posted anything so the account is new (i wrote this before)

3) The contract contains a given number of bots (that is exatcly the same effect of the escrow you are looking for!)

4) I have my name published, you don't, my friend. (sorry to ask this way but...do you read the posts or you just comment randomly?)

keep tuned and the launch day you will understand better, so you can really decide if you like it or not.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
bounty claimed!  Grin Grin

Chinese BTT thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1580254.new#new

BTC12.COM post http://btc12.com/2016/08/09/arkisanewdao/

Hope i get a big bounty.

Cheesy Grin Only Chinese know the contents. I think OP can't read it. ARK is "TAO" Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
bounty claimed!  Grin Grin

Chinese BTT thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1580254.new#new

BTC12.COM post http://btc12.com/2016/08/09/arkisanewdao/

Hope i get a big bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
?

not everyone has an account on BTCTalk. maybe user made this one to post this project.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Another ico? Looks not good actually, just want to earn ethereum from us. And no escrow, no dev info. Bye
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Looks good Gosh, sent you an email!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 153
?
Activity: 770
Can we already mine ETH and get BOTs  Huh

thank you
hallo
it's look promising. i'll wait for this  Wink Cheesy

You are welcome!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
send you PM dev, please to respons. thanks in advance
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
it's look promising. i'll wait for this  Wink Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
hi dev sent an email with the crypto website  i would love to use to spreed your coin! how long should i wait for an answer?
thanks
Activity: 812

ARE THERE ANY OTHER COLLABORATIVE MARKET?
We have a dream. We are working for it, stay tuned.

[/quote]

Just finished some reading from ARK website. The FAQ section was real pleasure to read! Everywords of that are free -flowing and enjoyable.
And the idea to build a vast recourse of Coin information by using smart contract also very cool. It could leads us to solve nowadays investors greatest concern to become scamed by almost every new project of cryptocurrency.
I'm not an expert of cryptocurrency scams! But a believer knowledge. If their is nothing to be learn, what else will prevent you from trapped by bad Actors?

I want to see success of ARK! The reality of initial dream !
Then keeping bad actors at bay from scaming cryptocurrency lovers will be lot more easier!

Thanks!

hallo
A DAO with so much features. Keeping an eye on this. More information please.

Coin listing
Modifying existing Coins
Tagging coins
Search by tag
Blackflagging system with approvation by members
Voting system for extreme censorship
Voting system for services prices
Collaborative market cycling 6 different services
BOT buy/sell system
Companies managment
Very Simple (neanderthal style) document system
Search low cost BOTS (managed with efforts by web3.js, it would be too expensive for a smart contract)
Complete billing system with:
Search bill by BOT
search bill by buyer wallet
Search bill by seller wallet
Search company by wallet
List companies
Mantain old companies informations for bills registered before the company changed name
Bounty system
Mining Bounty system
Advertising system (under coins)
Home advertising system (in home page with different costs and different multiplexer cycle)
Stats for everything
Basically extensible in its semantics (the future may be seriously different!)
Muting system for emergency (works only during startsale!)

The important informations can be accessed form outside. In case of fatal disaster (or absolutely needed evolution) we imagined, one day, to build a TRUSTLESS BLUEPRINTER CONTRACT, capable of cloning the PROPERTIES from an old contract to the new one.
ARK is ready to be connected to such a blueprinter.

Any user can withdraw his money at any time. Manually (for security reasons)

Believe it or not, all this cake was squeezed into a single Etherem contract.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
I was thinking if your project is worth listing in my blog.

http://btc12.com

your website looks cool, wish i understood it.. get someone to translate it to English Cheesy I'm sure ppl would love that

Thanks for your comment.

I am doing this specially for Chinese investors, those who can't understand newest ICO or alt coins very well.

I am putting red flag to those coins without solid foundations and background information.  but anyway   a chance to speculate Smiley

I also have some ability to scavenge insides of all coins. so this blog is a bridge between devs and investors.

it already has viral effects among Chinese Crypto land.  so let's see what i can do.

Awesome! keep it up Cheesy It's important that everyone in the world gets a chance to understand this brave new world
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I was thinking if your project is worth listing in my blog.

http://btc12.com

your website looks cool, wish i understood it.. get someone to translate it to English Cheesy I'm sure ppl would love that

Thanks for your comment.

I am doing this specially for Chinese investors, those who can't understand newest ICO or alt coins very well.

I am putting red flag to those coins without solid foundations and background information.  but anyway   a chance to speculate Smiley

I also have some ability to scavenge insides of all coins. so this blog is a bridge between devs and investors.

it already has viral effects among Chinese Crypto land.  so let's see what i can do.
hallo
Any mining involved?

10% to grant new people involved in the project after the start sale. ARK rewards ethereum miners (from the very first minute after launch). Just go on with mining ethereum, if you find a block and meanwhile someone is using ark you get rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: