Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩ ARKDAO - the first DAO applied to a webservice IS ONLINE! ۩ - page 4. (Read 13804 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Me & Gosh are sending test-eth on Testnet for people wanting to test ARK.

Give your address here in the forum or at the facebook page on my post and I'll send you 15 test-eth!

hello can i still join? here is my etherwallet address:
0xDB22D3EE7dA46F547f4407657eB79d9c772ae44B

thanks
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
All BOUNTY BOTs delivered to the relative new owners,

you already pay the bounties, please dont sent my bounties to address thats already send to you via PM, i get the address from coinbase so can access the BOT, i will sent you new address if i'm already download the mist. thanks  Smiley

All bounties have been associated to the address sent. according to all previous instructions and messages and warnings.
If you want to control your BOTs you need your KEYSTORE/JSON file as explained many times.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

you already pay the bounties, please dont sent my bounties to address thats already send to you via PM, i get the address from coinbase so can access the BOT, i will sent you new address if i'm already download the mist. thanks  Smiley
hallo
hallo
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ARKDAO will be online at 00:00 CEST
Activity: 154
hm how soon i will receive my bots and can test it ?) rly want to test it with mist browser and to know how system is work
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Is this a free coin or ico coin? Btw, good luck dev. Building on ethereum is a cool idea. Benefits from solid platform.

No, something different, a new model you' ve never seen.
There 's a web service and the income is shared by the owners of the DAO
The webservice is composed by multiple (assumed to be legal, as opposed to THE_DAO model) web-shops, in the form of BOTS (virtual clerks), serving the incoming customers.
A multiplexer redirects the customers one by one to the bots, mantaining equal the amount of customers served by each bot, and thus producing an income that emulates a financial product (a company with shares), but with the benefits of avoiding the strict rules of financial products.

So you don't buy coins, you buy BOTS, and the BOTS produce an income (ETH) serving the customers (the customers list coins in the DB), that is then collected by the BOTs owners.
The idea is applied to an OPEN DECENTRALIZED DATABASE FOR COINS, since it is relatively easy, and so a good starting point for experimenting this kind of model.

If a good amount of crypto lovers will get some BOTs, there will be of course a good traffic, and the database will reach wide adoption.

Tomorrow on Ethereum TESTNET
Nice developer tomorrow is in testnet phase.But I have a question BOT can listed in exchanges or not.This is the thing that I want to know I BOT can listed in Exchanges.Looking forward to this ARK project.

HOW MANY BOTS ARE INSIDE ARK?
The total amount will be decided at the moment of launch. From the very first moment of the initial sale, the number of BOTS cannot be changed.

CAN I TRADE MY BOTS?
Technically, yes. But ARK starts with a very high fee (RESELL BOT). ARK is meant for long term investors. If in the future the community decides (via inner voting system) to lower the cost of RESELL-BOT service, they will be easily tradable.

This is my understanding and I could be completely wrong: The bots are part of a contract (ARK)  running on the Ethereum network. When services are performed, adding listings etc to the ARK platform, the bots collect fees in terms of ETH and these are paid out to the bot owners.

So... could a part of a contract be sold as individual tokens on a secondary exchange? Interesting question. From the looks of the RESELL-BOT function, you can sell/trade bots within the ARK platform. Just thinking in terms of theDAO tokens, these could be sold independently, and therefore perhaps it is technically possible to sell BOTs as well. If a BOT-asset can be traded on the ARK platform, could it then not be sent to any ETH address, even a third party as an exchange? @Gosh will have to answer that one.

The system is a platform itself for reselling bots (the interface is built in order to manage them).
The contract contains a function that allows to transfer the ownership, however  you will see that the mechanism  you trigger when you resell a bot puts your bot in the hands of the current seller (according to the multiplexer). In few words, when you decide to resell your bot you give a chance to another bot owner to earn something serving the customer coming to buy your bot. Since , at least at the beginning, the fees are high (the community could decide to lower the fees by voting), I see it more like a medium/long term investment approach. During the start sale you canmanually transfer ownership, after the startsale you just put a price and anyone can buy your bot automatically. The thing is that each bot is different, so even if it is possible to delegate the operation to an external contract, each bot is numbered, so you can decide to sell your first bot for 1 eth and your second bot for 2 eth. This with coins is not possible, since all coins are the same.
It is an effort for an exchange to implement this functionality,beeing not properly standard like with Tokens, so I think at the beginning you shouldn't expect to find the exchange your are looking for. The plan is to verify this standard, and then create a platform where anyone can easy build a collaborative market and generate related bots. At that point adapring an exchange in order to accept the standard will be appealing. The Monkeyscage dreams  to reach this standard in few moves, the timetable depends very much by the spread velocity we will experience in the next month.

In few hours we go on testnet so you can see everything by yourself.
If you want to sell as soon as possible, other owners will make money on your decision, so at the moment ARK is for the believers, we could say..
ARK makes money on 6 different services, but it can be extended not only in term of language, but also in term of services and products (there are 20 multiplexers, now only 6 are used and associated to a service). The value of ARK depends very much by the next contract we add  and by the growth of the ecosystem, so in few words , mainly by the next moves of the Monkeyscage. If you are a developer, however, feel free to contact us! ARK is only a first brick, the plan behind ARK is bigger than the Monkeyscage, so there is space for you as well!

I'll be back soon with the testnet link
Nice my BOTS doing well if this is system totally complete and it finish the testing in the DAPP im goona hold my BOTS until I earned much to this.More power to you GOSH.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
Is this a free coin or ico coin? Btw, good luck dev. Building on ethereum is a cool idea. Benefits from solid platform.

The webservice is composed by multiple (assumed to be legal, as opposed to THE_DAO model) web-shops, in the form of BOTS (virtual clerks), serving the incoming customers.
A multiplexer redirects the customers one by one to the bots, mantaining equal the amount of customers served by each bot, and thus producing an income that emulates a financial product (a company with shares), but with the benefits of avoiding the strict rules of financial products.

So you don't buy coins, you buy BOTS, and the BOTS produce an income (ETH) serving the customers (the customers list coins in the DB), that is then collected by the BOTs owners.
The idea is applied to an OPEN DECENTRALIZED DATABASE FOR COINS, since it is relatively easy, and so a good starting point for experimenting this kind of model.

If a good amount of crypto lovers will get some BOTs, there will be of course a good traffic, and the database will reach wide adoption.

Nice developer tomorrow is in testnet phase.But I have a question BOT can listed in exchanges or not.This is the thing that I want to know I BOT can listed in Exchanges.Looking forward to this ARK project.

The total amount will be decided at the moment of launch. From the very first moment of the initial sale, the number of BOTS cannot be changed.

CAN I TRADE MY BOTS?
Technically, yes. But ARK starts with a very high fee (RESELL BOT). ARK is meant for long term investors. If in the future the community decides (via inner voting system) to lower the cost of RESELL-BOT service, they will be easily tradable.

This is my understanding and I could be completely wrong: The bots are part of a contract (ARK)  running on the Ethereum network. When services are performed, adding listings etc to the ARK platform, the bots collect fees in terms of ETH and these are paid out to the bot owners.

So... could a part of a contract be sold as individual tokens on a secondary exchange? Interesting question. From the looks of the RESELL-BOT function, you can sell/trade bots within the ARK platform. Just thinking in terms of theDAO tokens, these could be sold independently, and therefore perhaps it is technically possible to sell BOTs as well. If a BOT-asset can be traded on the ARK platform, could it then not be sent to any ETH address, even a third party as an exchange? @Gosh will have to answer that one.

The system is a platform itself for reselling bots (the interface is built in order to manage them).
The contract contains a function that allows to transfer the ownership, however  you will see that the mechanism  you trigger when you resell a bot puts your bot in the hands of the current seller (according to the multiplexer). In few words, when you decide to resell your bot you give a chance to another bot owner to earn something serving the customer coming to buy your bot. Since , at least at the beginning, the fees are high (the community could decide to lower the fees by voting), I see it more like a medium/long term investment approach. During the start sale you canmanually transfer ownership, after the startsale you just put a price and anyone can buy your bot automatically. The thing is that each bot is different, so even if it is possible to delegate the operation to an external contract, each bot is numbered, so you can decide to sell your first bot for 1 eth and your second bot for 2 eth. This with coins is not possible, since all coins are the same.
It is an effort for an exchange to implement this functionality,beeing not properly standard like with Tokens, so I think at the beginning you shouldn't expect to find the exchange your are looking for. The plan is to verify this standard, and then create a platform where anyone can easy build a collaborative market and generate related bots. At that point adapring an exchange in order to accept the standard will be appealing. The Monkeyscage dreams  to reach this standard in few moves, the timetable depends very much by the spread velocity we will experience in the next month.

If you want to sell as soon as possible, other owners will make money on your decision, so at the moment ARK is for the believers, we could say..
ARK makes money on 6 different services, but it can be extended not only in term of language, but also in term of services and products (there are 20 multiplexers, now only 6 are used and associated to a service). The value of ARK depends very much by the next contract we add  and by the growth of the ecosystem, so in few words , mainly by the next moves of the Monkeyscage. If you are a developer, however, feel free to contact us! ARK is only a first brick, the plan behind ARK is bigger than the Monkeyscage, so there is space for you as well!

Thats awesome to hear. will hold on to my BOTS!
Activity: 336
Me & Gosh are sending test-eth on Testnet for people wanting to test ARK.

Give your address here in the forum or at the facebook page on my post and I'll send you 15 test-eth!
hallo
Sorry guys, just connect to facebook group
here it is not possible to answer to your questions,
(1 question-answer every 360sec)

ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE IN REAL TIME:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1145549175501331/?ref=bookmarks
hallo
@Gosh, Do you have a tutorial or a video, etc, on how the ARK works? Just had a look at the testnet site, but clearly I have no idea what I am doing or what to do Smiley

if you come to the facebook group I answer to all questions.
With the last remaining bounty I hope to find the needed help to produce some decent tutorial.
Lots of things to do so far...
We need also a documentation in order to understand how ARK really works inside (for third party  dapps development)
Sorry for the lack of communication during all this time.
Answering to questions will be the right moment to start producing these documents.
Thanks for understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1145549175501331/?ref=bookmarks

http://testnet.monkeyscage.org

MassimoFontana
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
@Gosh, Do you have a tutorial or a video, etc, on how the ARK works? Just had a look at the testnet site, but clearly I have no idea what I am doing or what to do Smiley
hallo

CAN I TRADE MY BOTS?

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

CAN I TRADE MY BOTS?

Activity: 265

project with a very brilliant idea . I would be glad to have this

I still can't understand the features of this coin. If you have understood it brilliantly, can you please rephrase to me for better understanding in simple language? Thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

project with a very brilliant idea . I would be glad to have this
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

hallo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: