Pages:
Author

Topic: ۩ ARKDAO - the first DAO applied to a webservice IS ONLINE! ۩ - page 7. (Read 13804 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
Reserving Philippines translation.
How much is the bounty exactly? I also want to take part on the promotional bounty.

we already have it.
check at the beginning of the topic

If you post it in 3 Filipino ethereum groups you get 1 BOUNTY BOT

thanks for your interest
hallo
Arabic translation reserved .
Thank you

Welcome thank you

you get 10 BOTs

post it in Arabian section then send back the link along with one (or better 2) eth wallet address

thanks for your interest
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Arabic translation reserved .
Thank you
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice logo, i like it .... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Reserving Philippines translation.
How much is the bounty exactly? I also want to take part on the promotional bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Nice project and interesting about the COLLABORATIVE MARKET.Bounty is live now let the word of ARK spread.Im watching and keeping updated on this project.Thank you.
Activity: 153
Brand new dev. No thanks.
But wondering. Why not use your real account
?

What account you talk about please? this is the only one I have.
You find me on facebook as Massimo Fontana, if interested.
Any question is welcome

Perfect, please link your facebook account. Also, Do you have a twitter, linkedin, instagram, skype ect?
hallo
Bounty IS: ON

yeah I see there http://ark.monkeyscage.org/bounty.html anyways i have done Post 3 diffrent links about ARK

Post the 3 link here and then send me PM with eth wallet address

Thanks for your interest
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Bounty IS: ON

yeah I see there http://ark.monkeyscage.org/bounty.html anyways i have done Post 3 diffrent links about ARK
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Watching

Welcome.

You can subscribe the newsletter for news at http://ark.monkeyscage.org

We are going to send a couple email to suggest the right way of moving during the [SSS], in case you are interested.
You will get the last email 24h after the launch with an overall resume on the first day.

Thanks for your interest

Yeah why not I would like to subscribe the newsletter actually im interest about this project...im Happy to get news from ARK on my email Wink
hallo
hallo
Collaborative Markets VS Conventional Selling Platforms

please see image

hallo
TO ALL:
Quote this message and write a nice comment here.
Along with your wallet address. the first 50 people get 1 BOT.
Comments aren't cumulative.
Now going AFK (time to sleep) see you later.

I'm looking ahead of ARK development. With lot of different situations with smart contracts, you have a way to address existing issues. I am seeing good things with ARK. Besides, posting wallet addresses in threads are not allowed. You can use services, Marketplace (Altcoins) or Games and Rounds to get list of people to post their wallet address or ask them to PM You. I will be PMing you until.

Good luck.

Can you link to the correct eth wallet to use to generate eth address to receive the bot bounty? It will also be helpful to deal with ARK in the future.

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Here you find ethereum wallet and MIST BROWSER

Using Mist you also have the wallet (open Mist and visit wallet.ethereum.org )

You will use Mist to interact with ARK

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will use it. As I downloading it for the second time, I need to spend time on syncing. I will get back to you once it sync.

What choice is applicable for ARK? Old chain or Hard Fork chain?

Only HF
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
TO ALL:

I'm looking ahead of ARK development. With lot of different situations with smart contracts, you have a way to address existing issues. I am seeing good things with ARK. Besides, posting wallet addresses in threads are not allowed. You can use services, Marketplace (Altcoins) or Games and Rounds to get list of people to post their wallet address or ask them to PM You. I will be PMing you until.

Good luck.

Can you link to the correct eth wallet to use to generate eth address to receive the bot bounty? It will also be helpful to deal with ARK in the future.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will use it. As I downloading it for the second time, I need to spend time on syncing. I will get back to you once it sync.

What choice is applicable for ARK? Old chain or Hard Fork chain?
hallo
TO ALL:

Good luck.

askNFTY Team Account
TO ALL:

Good luck.

askNFTY Team Account
TO ALL:

Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: