Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 29. (Read 38360 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It does look like its a Lisk clone. Whether or not, its still a platform which can function just like the rest where assets can be created.
How different is ASC from lisk and rise? There weren't much development from the two even after months, will ASC have?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Will join the Slack later Smiley Dutch translations are almost finished Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Don't forget to join our Slack!
https://ascendancy.io/#/slack

Here's a countdown until IPO start!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
If you need a professional translation of your thread (website, white paper), I can do it.
My thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/service-on-professional-translation-of-your-topics-and-websites-1630074
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
I'm not going to sell the house and car to invest here. I risk so that it is ready to lose. I'm a big boy, you do not have to worry about me. All this is a great game like poker, somewhere lost penny, somewhere got the big prize.
I did not call anywhere to invest, it's my life and I do what I want. I'll follow up on this topic and if I do not like it then I'll go from here.
In any case, do not make hasty conclusions, just see what happens.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Is this project only provide signature ICO, which is held by this project, there is nothing to add signatures with Bitcoin payments .. ?? Smiley
Activity: 798
Can I ask something about the date starting of your signature campaign? Together with the social media campaign too like facebook, twiter, and etc.?

Signature Campaign has already been started and believe me its a good one. Here is the link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paid-ascendancy-signature-campaign-juniors-and-above-1755478
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Can I ask something about the date starting of your signature campaign? Together with the social media campaign too like facebook, twiter, and etc.?
Activity: 798
If the IPO fails then we will pay the BTC bounty for the Signature campaigns.
We will begin the BTC signature campaign once we get some funds from the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.

I think they have already Escrow for the IPO. So in the first place nothing wrong will go and even if it does, Escrow is always there to protect people. Seeing the Dev commitment and their marketing campaign, we can see this project to be a good one.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I don't have much information about the project presently, I downloaded the whitepaper but I have not read it, the involvement of Lupin makes me take it serious and will certainly add it to my investment plan.

I have a question, why do you go for IPO and not the normal ICO term we are used to?

Thepo1m,

Ascendancy is not just another Cryptocurrency, it's a crypto-framework and the term ICO [Initial Coin Offering] does not relay the fact that it is more than just a cryptocurrency.
That is why we chose to use the term IPO [Initial Public Offering] since our investors are investing into a Framework and a new currency.

We really like to look into the smaller details when we are working with Ascendancy because every little thing counts. Smiley

I hope this answer is sufficient enough,
Andrew Penn

I really liked the idea of yours not using ICO and using IPO word and it is actually from the equity market from fiat currency exchanges , this is unique idea just like ICONOMI is going to start the index fund like mutual fund.

I will surely keep watching your upgrades and if possible i will invest also.

Best of luck for your project
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed?
To everyone interested in building decentralized applications with ease.We're providing a framework which would take seconds to launch your own sidechained  dapps.

I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.
If we don't get any investors,we would still continue the hard work on the project we're putting right now.Stop hating what you don't understand.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What would be ur proposal and to whom would it be addressed? I doubt that u got any investors whom u would coerce into funding ur absurd shitcoin. U put up big words that mean nothing, and keep pretending that u know what ure talking about, despite poor quality of ur announcement and fishy public proposals.

Synthgauge,

Our proposal would most likely vary depending on how much funding we end up getting. But, our true plan is to try and create Ascendancy no matter what.
We have the developers that we need to create it and we have already started work on it.

I'm pretty sure that there are some people already willing to invest in our 'shitcoin', but I'd prefer you to reference it as a 'shit-framework' since it's not just a coin.

We happen to know exactly what we're talking about and we're happy to answer any developmental based inquiries that you may have, unless you in-fact do not know what you're talking about? Nevertheless, if you'd like to have an actually intelligable discussion about Ascendancy, you may join us on Slack or perhaps provide us with some reasonable queries. Otherwise, I don't think you're helping anyone by posting in this thread.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.
Thanks. I am pleased with your answer. After these words, your project becomes more attractive to me. I think will be the right decision to invest a certain amount.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't have much information about the project presently, I downloaded the whitepaper but I have not read it, the involvement of Lupin makes me take it serious and will certainly add it to my investment plan.

I have a question, why do you go for IPO and not the normal ICO term we are used to?

Thepo1m,

Ascendancy is not just another Cryptocurrency, it's a crypto-framework and the term ICO [Initial Coin Offering] does not relay the fact that it is more than just a cryptocurrency.
That is why we chose to use the term IPO [Initial Public Offering] since our investors are investing into a Framework and a new currency.

We really like to look into the smaller details when we are working with Ascendancy because every little thing counts. Smiley

I hope this answer is sufficient enough,
Andrew Penn
Activity: 658

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.
Thanks. I am pleased with your answer. After these words, your project becomes more attractive to me. I think will be the right decision to invest a certain amount.
I'm happy you like the project, if we can help you in any way let me know!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
As I understand the initial price will be 0.0001 BTC and then it will gradually grow?
Yes, exactly!

This graph explains it very well:
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
As I understand the initial price will be 0.0001 BTC and then it will gradually grow?
Pages:
Jump to: