Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 30. (Read 38360 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
If the IPO fails then we will pay the BTC bounty for the Signature campaigns.
We will begin the BTC signature campaign once we get some funds from the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.
any bounty another translation dev
signature campaign or social media campaign (twitter and facebook campaign)
Signature campaign will start first or second week of IPO.
I will update everyone on a article/blog bounty soon.
Those are the bounties that we have in mind right now but I'm working on the idea of other bounties other than that.

Sincerely, SparkIt, Project Manager.

Please update us about the blog bounty. I'm interested to create one later.  I'm joining your twitter and facebook as well.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
joined signature campaign ASC, in fact my english is very bad with campaign manager lutpin very strict regulations, but will try my best, hopefully manager lutpin accept my invitation to join in the campaign and wish you success ico.tank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
It is good to see the campaigns, we will try, but if the ICO fails, you won't pay the bounty, is it correct?

CyanFox,

-Andrew Penn
Nice there's some of the ICO not paying the participants after their work even in BTC  when the ICO failed which is bad experience to us good thing  you clear it. When you plan to open a signature campaign?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
any bounty another translation dev
signature campaign or social media campaign (twitter and facebook campaign)
Signature campaign will start first or second week of IPO.
I will update everyone on a article/blog bounty soon.
Those are the bounties that we have in mind right now but I'm working on the idea of other bounties other than that.

Sincerely, SparkIt, Project Manager.

Please update us about the blog bounty. I'm interested to create one later.  I'm joining your twitter and facebook as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How about social network campaign, article and youtube bounty sir???

Lehnelora,

We have all of that right here: Bitcointalk Thread.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is good to see the campaigns, we will try, but if the ICO fails, you won't pay the bounty, is it correct?

CyanFox,

-Andrew Penn

How about social network campaign, article and youtube bounty sir???

CyanFox,

-Andrew Penn
U tool a large chunk of investors holdings and absented urself from this forum, leaving everyone else crying about their financial grief. I dont get why u update this thread and make people hope that they will get their money back. Masterful trick u pulled off, biddy. If I was in ur shoes, I would move out of country and seek asylum in china.

Logictense,

However, the IPO does begin on the 27th if you'd like to invest in Ascendancy.
To see more details about Ascendancy and all that it has to offer you can go to our website.

If you continue to have complaints of us taking money from people when we haven't even gotten investors yet, then please visit here.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I hope everyone is ready to earn some ASC, we all have to fuel up before going to the moon!

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Minimum
Our target is a Minimum of 4,800,000 ASC sold, if we do not reach the target by the end of the
IPO we will budget to see what can be done with the current amount of funds and our proposal
will be made to investors.

I see this on your escrow terms, IMO 4800000 ASC= 480+ BTC, threshold for 480 BTC is not easy

Good luck dev team
It won't be easy but we are working hard to reach that goal and even further up the ladder!
In case we won't reach that goal we will discuss and evaluate if we can do it with the funds we have but hopefully that won't be necessary.

Thank you!

U tool a large chunk of investors holdings and absented urself from this forum, leaving everyone else crying about their financial grief. I dont get why u update this thread and make people hope that they will get their money back. Masterful trick u pulled off, biddy. If I was in ur shoes, I would move out of country and seek asylum in china.
How about facebook and twitter campaign ?
 when it will launch
Click the image two posts above yours to get to the current campaigns. We also have a signature campaign live, you can find an image which redirects to that thread a few posts up. 

We're not sure about Facebook, I personally feel that the interest for Facebook isn't big enough.
In case there will be a high interest for Facebook, I will handle Facebook too and start a campaign for that.

-Axel
Activity: 44
How about facebook and twitter campaign ?
 when it will launch
Activity: 728
joined slack done
I hope everyone is ready to earn some ASC, we all have to fuel up before going to the moon!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
First of all good project, and great team involved, I want to say that Superwoot224 designs seems so cute it gives another feeling to the forum.

I've talked with SparkIt about the translation (The files seems very good organized)

After the IPO ends, in Q3 - Q4 means that the ASC will be available for trading, will it be in Yobit/Poloniex/xx exchanges or only on the platform? Or we can start trading earlier?
Greek translation is complete.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17527997

enjoy guys
Thank you for your contribution!

Go get your piece of the bounty now!
Signature Campaign
Reserved translations

Here are PSD files for ANN.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 314
ico-list.com is now beck to life  Wink And I see your project here. Besr regards to Ascendancy team!
Pages:
Jump to: