Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 32. (Read 38360 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You can take your shit coin and shove it up your ass OP
Only a retard would invest in ICOS or IPOS
Who invests in ICOs etc ??

A FUCKING RETARD

WayForward,

Your post doesn't seem to be contributing to our discussions here at all.
If I had a piece of paper on me I'd take note of your complaint, but I don't seem to have any available...

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Andrew
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
You can take your shit coin and shove it up your ass OP

Only a retard would invest in ICOS or IPOS

Who invests in ICOs etc ??

A FUCKING RETARD
ur minimum requirement is that 5~ million tokens must be sold & assuming they are sold within the first week with the lowest rate available then that would add upto 500~ btc at least. The escrows you have currently are not enough trustworthy. They r good for <20-30 btc but definitely not hundreds.

I am not going to invest anything when those kids are responsible for my investment Smiley

Thank you.

Heutenamos,

Our Escrows include two highly reputable members of the Bitcointalk community along with one of the Staff Members.
Ascendancy is using 3 escrows so that is even safer for investors.

You must realize that there are a lot of other IPO's and ICO's already out there with absolutely no Escrows, so at least we have some.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think you're being fair in your judgement of our Escrows.

-Andrew
Big three escrows, this makes the project more legit and reliable, do you have threshold for ICO succeed?
I hope you can raise more money if you are indeed a legit project.

Tommy,

As you can see on our Whitepaper our minimum goal is 4.8 MIL Ascendancy sold.
If that goal is not met then we will speak with the community and come to a consensus on what our plan is.

Either way we will most likely still be able to create Ascendancy as we have already worked alot on getting it created.
I hope this answers your question, if you want to know more you should join our Slack Channel!

-Andrew
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
ur minimum requirement is that 5~ million tokens must be sold & assuming they are sold within the first week with the lowest rate available then that would add upto 500~ btc at least. The escrows you have currently are not enough trustworthy. They r good for <20-30 btc but definitely not hundreds.

I am not going to invest anything when those kids are responsible for my investment Smiley

Thank you.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Big three escrows, this makes the project more legit and reliable, do you have threshold for ICO succeed? I hope you can raise more money if you are indeed a legit project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Joined ASC slack dev.....
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I like the devs answers so far. This one could be exciting.
I have some good news!
It seems like our signature campaign will come live sooner than first expected. For the first three weeks we will reward the campaign users with ASC, after that we will reward you with BTC. Users who joins the campaign during the first two weeks will get a loyalty bonus if they stay active during the whole campaign.

We have a few other campaigns ready to start as soon as we have our Bounty Manager.
These campaigns will include a Twitter Campaign, an Article Campaign and a Youtube Campaign/Competition.

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I have some good news!
It seems like our signature campaign will come live sooner than first expected. For the first three weeks we will reward the campaign users with ASC, after that we will reward you with BTC. Users who joins the campaign during the first two weeks will get a loyalty bonus if they stay active during the whole campaign.
Awesome! Can't wait Cheesy Let's hope it will outgrow BTC in the future Smiley

One step at a time p2607, but we just may get there.

-Andrew
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Awesome! Can't wait Cheesy Let's hope it will outgrow BTC in the future Smiley
Can we buy Ascendancy when IPO registration on your website is enabled?
Everyone will be able to buy ASC 27th of January, only 13 days left now!

Ascendancy Team is hiring a Bounty Manager.
We are looking for a Bounty Manager, as a Bounty Manager you will assist me with our bounties and campaigns.

Join our Slack Channel (Invitation link) and PM me.

The bounty reward is 1000 ASC per week.
We are still hiring, contact me if you're interested!
Can i apply for this post , if possible ?
Thank you
Absolutely, can you join our Slack?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
We are looking for a Bounty Manager, as a Bounty Manager you will assist me with our bounties and campaigns.

Can i apply for this post , if possible ?
Thank you
Can we buy Ascendancy when IPO registration on your website is enabled?

Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Congratulation Team for the new ANN , As promised Arabic translation completed except the footer where the command [img=width=90 height=90] doesn't work .. Any solution , I will try to fix it tomorrow .
Here the link :
https://forum.bitcoin.com/post44572.html#p44572
Thanks and good luck
I'll take the Dutch translation Smiley.
Great, Dutch translation is yours!
I'll take the Dutch translation Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: