Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 33. (Read 38362 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Im looking at ur infographics and it beats me heavier than cocaine. Hell I'm about to get a schizophrenia here. Breasty woman-bot depicted on the second wallpaper totally intimidates me, resulting in an explosion inside my brain, which is highly undesirable change for my overall physical health.

Not exactly what I had in mind while doing the graphics but whatever makes you happy i guess lol. Legend has it that if you invest enough money into the IPO, this bot will grant 3 of your wishes.  Lol Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Im looking at ur infographics and it beats me heavier than cocaine. Hell I'm about to get a schizophrenia here. Breasty woman-bot depicted on the second wallpaper totally intimidates me, resulting in an explosion inside my brain, which is highly undesirable change for my overall physical health.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Here are the currently reserved translations. If you have reserved but is still not on the list, PM me and I will update the sheet.

Here are PSD files for ANN.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 574
Nice coin succsess for this project
Activity: 420
Ascendancy Team is hiring a Bounty Manager.
We are looking for a Bounty Manager, as a Bounty Manager you will assist me with our bounties and campaigns.

Join our Slack Channel (Invitation link) and PM me.

The bounty reward is 1000 ASC per week.
interesting reward for a bounty manager per week , i would like to apply . i will be 5 h online for the administrative work .
Thanks   
Hi! I'm looking forward to your application, can you join slack? We can discuss further there!

Sincerely, SparkIt.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
We are looking for a Bounty Manager, as a Bounty Manager you will assist me with our bounties and campaigns.

interesting reward for a bounty manager per week , i would like to apply . i will be 5 h online for the administrative work .
Thanks   
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Interesting

I will wait until the new website is up and nearer the IPO date to review.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We're upgrading our website! Please stay tuned, the new ascendancy.io will be up in a few days!
can not register in IPO account, when IPO will be start?
The IPO will start in 14 days (27th of January, 20.00 GMT), I will speak with Andrew Penn about when IPO registration will be available.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
can not register in IPO account, when IPO will be start?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Prawda Jest Fałszywy
Hey there, if your looking to do some translations and have been accepted to do so please head to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzltJevbDa9tVnpacWhSUDJPZzQ?usp=sharing for all the .psd files.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Superwoot224,
AscendancyTeam,
Please chek my PM sir  Smiley
Activity: 284
Hey there, if your looking to do some translations and have been accepted to do so please head to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzltJevbDa9tVnpacWhSUDJPZzQ?usp=sharing for all the .psd files.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Superwoot224,
AscendancyTeam,
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Hello , i have finishied my work please check my PM dev.
ah sorry asking, this new thread right ?

Yes, this is the new thread. We decided to create a new one as AscendancyTeam is a Newbie right now and images won't show.
Hi dev. What development goals will need to be reached before you get the btc raised?
Hello! Here's a link to the escrow agreement: https://ascendancy.io/escrow.pdf
It's also in the ANN.

The goals are listed on page 3.

Sincerely, SparkIt.
Pages:
Jump to: