Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASIC] Avalon Overclockable Chips and Boards :: Idaho, USA :: 0:0 Remaining - page 2. (Read 18052 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think he is trying to make sure people do not claim a refund that are not entitled to one. Give him a few days, if at that time progress is not made start grabbing the pitch forks
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

I'm also curious as to the trans ID of the refund you received from Avalon.  The wallet most have been processed from doesn't have enough BTC to refund a batch now.

I don't disagree with a proposition to augment the transparency of the refund process. I believe the aforementioned trans ID ( or official refund wallet ) would go a long way to ease people's qualms/nerves.

On another note, I can't quite ascertain the reason waiting further until Wednesday is necessary to process refunds. Do you mean you will begin parsing through the requests on the 25th or rather begin issuing refunds through the blockchain? I understand and respect your decision to verify requests in order to avoid any scams/losses, but surely you already possess the required information needed for refunds. Can't false claims be handled on a case by case basis?

My refund request information for back-up, also e-mailed earlier today :

MilkyLep

85 (8.5 BTC)

1BzE13qJKnmUwv5fuRANmy1QjbrkjiRtgX
RtgX
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'll send an email as well, but here's my information in case you don't get the email:

Dataroth
50 chips - 5 BTC
1JRyw6LWEqjNmgkAusD214bzHmYUVnFaGc

I'm also curious as to the trans ID of the refund you received from Avalon.  The wallet most have been processed from doesn't have enough BTC to refund a batch now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Hey all, I've been waiting until the refund was process to announce it, and it has been!

To claim your refund:
Send me an email: asic[at]garr255 dot com with the information:
Forum handle (if applicable)
Number of chips purchased
Sending address (used to purchase the chips)

I will start processing refunds on Wednesday, 25 September 2013. This will allow sufficient time to resolve disputes if any false claims show up. If you do not want the btc refunded to your sending address for whatever reason, please sign a message with your sending address containing "My email is: [email] and I would like my chip purchase to be refunded to: [new btc address]".

If you have any other questions regarding the process, feel free to email me or post here.

Best,
Garrett
Well Garr was on a bit ago and took the time to post in the securities section but not here. I'm hoping to hear back from Avalon soon about my inquiry into the refund.
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
...I don't know what's going on here, either...

You are certainly right about that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Any updates on a refund procedure ?
Of course all these deserved assumptions could be laid to rest with an update. 

Well said and again no update yet even though he logged on a couple times last night.
There was a mass refund from Bitsyncom yesterday or the day before, perhaps the order this group buy belongs to was included?

It's a little discerning that Garr had the time to log in earlier but not update us or even Cognitive's shareholders. I imagine issuing such a refund to participants is no easy task though.

Is it hard to say I received the refund and I'll start sending it out to people?

Unfortunately just because it is a refund does not mean it is the refund we are waiting on. Garr had been involved with BTC for awhile and I'm sure he has other mining business happening on the sidelines.

Of course all these deserved assumptions could be laid to rest with an update. 
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Thought someone might bring that up. This might be seen as a little bit more severe if he just walked away with all the bitcoins. I don't know. Maybe I'm not being harsh enough.

Another shill account or just retarded?
You just trying to instigate something? Wow. You seem like someone that doesn't make/keep a lot of friends. Hey, I didn't know anything about his other dealings when i signed up for this. I'm not trying to defend the guy, but I've had no issues with Garr up to this point, so I'll wait a bit and see what happens. What else can I do except go around calling people retarded? I'm sure I don't have as much as others have in this, so maybe I'm not up in arms as much as I would be if I invested a lot. At one point I thought I wasn't going to get anything back, so I'm glad they are issuing refunds. I don't know what's going on here, either. I guess I should have put more thought into using someone that used and escrow. I just gotta sit and wait until/if he responds. But go ahead and keep firing away at people if you want.
Thought someone might bring that up. This might be seen as a little bit more severe if he just walked away with all the bitcoins. I don't know. Maybe I'm not being harsh enough.

Another shill account or just retarded?
There was a mass refund from Bitsyncom yesterday or the day before, perhaps the order this group buy belongs to was included?

It's a little discerning that Garr had the time to log in earlier but not update us or even Cognitive's shareholders. I imagine issuing such a refund to participants is no easy task though.

Is it hard to say I received the refund and I'll start sending it out to people?
Doubt he'd be doing anything to hurt his rep

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/garr255-and-werner-scammer-trolls-238459
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/garr255werner-auction-shilling-238474

What rep you talking about? Rep of being scammy fucking retarded dick sucking kiddo liar? Can't hurt that.

And no, I did not made that shit up, thanks for the props anyway.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Doubt he'd be doing anything to hurt his rep or piss off his cognatives. Sure would be nice to hear from him, though...

It'd be nice to get an update as to what that refund was for.  I hate to think Garr is trying to keep the refund for himself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
Pages:
Jump to: