Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 10 Block Erupter Blades -ended- - page 3. (Read 102524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Friedcat,

What about those who were promised free sample boards?

Shocked *gets in queue*
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Friedcat,

What about those who were promised free sample boards?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
The following auctions of blades will be after the collection of the feedback and (possibly) the modification and improvement of the design/manufacturing. But before that there will be auctions of USB sticks as soon as they are available. Shipping will also be immediate.

The users of the first round of auction are granted a free upgrade option to the blades of the improved design with the timescale the same as the free replacement warranty.

Looking forward to USB stick auction :-].

I'm looking forward to another blade auction, to be honest.

I'm just looking forward, and the future is just too amazing to handle.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
DiabloMiner author
The following auctions of blades will be after the collection of the feedback and (possibly) the modification and improvement of the design/manufacturing. But before that there will be auctions of USB sticks as soon as they are available. Shipping will also be immediate.

The users of the first round of auction are granted a free upgrade option to the blades of the improved design with the timescale the same as the free replacement warranty.

I'm looking forward to another blade auction, to be honest.
Activity: 475
Merit: 255

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Nice!  Grin

Be sure to not overclock to much and lose your warranty  Tongue

not overcloked yet! this is factory default!!

Oh ok hehe, I was looking at the 13.73 GH/s and thought that is was overclocked because it is a bit above the 12.829GHash/s mentioned in the startpost Tongue
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
Nice!  Grin

not overcloked yet! this is factory default!!
Activity: 378
first Blade just arrived and in production!

Thanks AsicMiner
Venice - Italy

Congratulations guys!! Christmas comes early this year!

I'm getting my blades by tomorrow, super fast shipping by friedcat!! Hat off!

still not sure what kind of power supply I will use. Can you please share details of your power supply.
Some close up picture of power connectors will be much appreciated.

Happy mining !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thanks AsicMiner
Venice - Italy

This is excellent news. Congrats guys! Best of luck in your mining endeavors! Cheesy

Hats off to Friedcat and ASICMINER!

Definitely big deal when an ASIC hardware company delivers faster then expected! :-()
Also: Though they were VERY expensive per GH/Sek I actually think they may pay for themselves before diff goes through the roof if @ 13 GH/Sek and mining 24/7 from today's date. AND you get to own a piece of history!

Captain hindsight says 'Worth it!'.
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust

Thanks AsicMiner
Venice - Italy

This is excellent news. Congrats guys! Best of luck in your mining endeavors! Cheesy

Hats off to Friedcat and ASICMINER!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

Thanks AsicMiner
Venice - Italy
I will raid your office tomorrow morning Smiley
What a pearl! A bad investment, but I like to know that I have a asicminer blade running a few kms from me Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Nice!  Grin

Activity: 170
www.easyha.sh
Cheesy You mean someone paid for an ASIC device and received it within a week of sending payment!? Bow down to the friedcat.

Less than a week! We paid Saturnday and it arrived this afternoon!
It also work very well!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Cheesy You mean someone paid for an ASIC device and received it within a week of sending payment!? Bow down to the friedcat.

This is something remarkably amazing. The first company providing big-scale immediate shipping for ASIC products will be golden.
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Wow, quick turn around time! Congratz and you better keep that uptime!!
Activity: 372

Thanks AsicMiner
Venice - Italy
Activity: 499
I think it is better to pre-order BFL 60GH / s for $ 2499 and the rest hold and wait for the price increase. Ten GH / s is not worth 75 BTC.

The best bet at the moment is to get on the DIY project with zefir/allten/burnin
    Where can get information about the project zephyr / allten / burnin? THANK YOU.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-avalon-asic-chip-distribution-177827
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/work-in-progess-burnins-avalon-chip-to-mining-board-service-179769
Activity: 711
I think it is better to pre-order BFL 60GH / s for $ 2499 and the rest hold and wait for the price increase. Ten GH / s is not worth 75 BTC.

The best bet at the moment is to get on the DIY project with zefir/allten/burnin
    Where can get information about the project zephyr / allten / burnin? THANK YOU.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: