Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 18. (Read 105952 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If you get your 10GH/s now, they will be paid for in 6 months or less, even if the difficulty reaches 100M in 6 months.

Unlikely. BTC/month will go about like this:

10, 7, 5, 3.5, 2.5, 1.75 = 29.75 btc in 6 months. The chance of making back 50 btc, ever, is relatively small.

Please show your math or these are just wild guesses.  You must be taking BFL into account shipping all 60,000ish of their orders in the next few weeks or months to come up with those numbers.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I have emailed the gmail account for additional blades and no response. Just wondering if this is still a go?

Friedcat is just busy now, keep trying.  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am doing a group buy...please pm me if you want to bundle up a 10-50 card buy so we can save.  I am also offering hosting for 8-8.5%  free electricity, internet connection / network, security, maintenance, etc.  even a webcam feed.  pm me.
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

If you get your 10GH/s now, they will be paid for in 6 months or less, even if the difficulty reaches 100M in 6 months.

10, 7, 5, 3.5, 2.5, 1.75 = 29.75 btc in 6 months. The chance of making back 50 btc, ever, is relatively small.

Yes, damn, I used an outdated calculator. The numbers might be a little higher but it will be close to impossible to reach 50 BTC (I had already decided it was too expensive to buy at the time, I guess it's time to call it a day on the maths for today...).

Cheers for the correction.
Activity: 203
I have emailed the gmail account for additional blades and no response. Just wondering if this is still a go?
I run Linux on my abacus.
They are the only one you can buy from right now, and actually get your GH/s (the others will deliver before Huh Huh Huh)

Doesn't matter jack shit if you don't make as much or more bitcoins with them as you buy them for. The blades are a losing proposition.

Then you can wait for the next Avalon announcement (people who ordered in Batch 2 in Feb are still waiting) or order from BFL and wait 6+ mos

It hardly is brain surgery to realise that even holding onto the bitcoins is a better deal than buying ASICMINER hardware...

Yes, but maybe it's a worse deal to wait and loose even more of your % of the network. It's a costly way to maintain your share, but if you get your GH/s sooner than later, it will take less time to get your target ROI.

It's not about "maintaining a share" of network. It's about whether you get your 50 BTC back + some extra for your trouble. ASICMINER's pricing is so tight that you're very unlikely to make profit or even break even. Remember, you will be competing against ASICMINER's in-house hardware too, which they're sure to bring online as much as they dare to.

Even if you will break even in 6 months, the difficulty will be so high by that time the blade(s) will bring in so little revenue it probably isn't worth the bother to keep them running. As I said earlier, ASICMINER is trying to squeeze profits out of both ends.

Feel free to take the gamble enrich ASICMINER. I won't.
Activity: 274
Its based on assumption.
Lets assume prize risees HIGH!
PPL will pay for BTC:
120, 150, 165, 180, 300, 350$ in next 6 mths.

I know, lots of chips was sold. ATM we can put it on ours balls and have somme fun, but not btc.

ASICMINER sells blades for 50, bcoze ppl wonts it for 50 - i like that kind oc trade(3 auctions as a test).
I will not sell kidney just to buy somme asic Tongue (If You know what i mean ;P )
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
the correct pricing for these should be closer to 25-30btc. 6month window.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

KS
They are the only one you can buy from right now, and actually get your GH/s (the others will deliver before Huh Huh Huh)

Doesn't matter jack shit if you don't make as much or more bitcoins with them as you buy them for. The blades are a losing proposition.

Then you can wait for the next Avalon announcement (people who ordered in Batch 2 in Feb are still waiting) or order from BFL and wait 6+ mos

It hardly is brain surgery to realise that even holding onto the bitcoins is a better deal than buying ASICMINER hardware...

Yes, but maybe it's a worse deal to wait and loose even more of your % of the network. It's a costly way to maintain your share, but if you get your GH/s sooner than later, it will take less time to get your target ROI.

(check using bitcoin_mine_or_invest_1.32.xls)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Has anybody managed to purchase a blade through this thread?

I've tried but still no reply.

Regards!
Activity: 560

KS
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
OVERPRICED!
50BTC for 10gh/s. no way! some chart from april 17.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-e4hV5dW9VIs/UW1k3AzL--I/AAAAAAAAHjk/S2kgeDipxAo/s1600/9.13.table1.2013-04-17.png
lets calculate a little when it will turn into profit.
Activity: 406
this will be collectors items very soon and may not have much re-sell value, that is why they want to make a quick buck
before avalon diy miners comes in..avalon sample chip may comes in at the end of the month, and those chips order may be shipped
out in june - so that is where the party start... Smiley
Activity: 457
people are buying blades in the hopes of making income

*BZZT*  Assumes facts not in evidence.  People have many reasons for buying blades, many of which are none of your business.  Try again, this time with verifiable, documented citations instead of shit you just made up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1978484
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1980223
Verified owner of ASIC blade from 1st auction

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2133385
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2133657
2 owners from 2nd auction

If it's just a novelty or pastime, then the USBeruptor or some other small ASIC device would be fine.

*BZZT*  Assumes facts not in evidence.  Stop pretending to know everyone else's situation.  Try again, this time with verifiable, documented citations instead of shit you just made up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2037537
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2040447

saying that these "losers" are jelly is not gonna make anyone want to use BTC.

*BZZT*  Assumes facts not in evidence.  You are not psychic and have no way of determining to what extent this is true or false.  Try again, this time with verifiable, documented citations instead of shit you just made up.

What world do you live in? I could show you a person on every block that would respond negatively to me walking around with some exotic device and asking them, "What's the matter loser? Jelly?" (Not to mention the immature vocabulary with jelly.)

Nevermind, I guess replying and then ignoring is the new way to debate.  Roll Eyes

*BZZT*  Assumes facts not in evidence.  I didn't ignore you, but I'm now tempted by the idea.  Try again, this time with verifiable, documented citations instead of shit you just made up.   Cheesy

Hmmm, sorry. I don't know what the yellow highlight around the ignore link means then.
Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
At least give them 48 hours before you freak out...

This is a manual process, and already several hundred units were sold yesterday and need to be shipped.  In the OP it was stated to expect a 1-2 day delay because of these units that were just recently sold... calm down!
How do I buy the blades? I wrote email, sent PM and no reply yet...

Same here.  Where's the "shutupandtakemymoney" meme when I need it? 

Sounds like they are a lot busier now that they've opened the floodgates up to the public.
Pages:
Jump to: