Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 17. (Read 105952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

Past performance is not an indication of future performance, lesson 1.

Past performance may not be a guarantee, but it sure is a good indiction of future growth.

Lesson 2, past performance is not a good indication of future growth, it is NOTHING. Rolling a dice a billion times does not give you any more information on what the next outcome will be.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Past performance may not be a guarantee, but it sure is a good indiction of future growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If you get your 10GH/s now, they will be paid for in 6 months or less, even if the difficulty reaches 100M in 6 months.

Unlikely. BTC/month will go about like this:

10, 7, 5, 3.5, 2.5, 1.75 = 29.75 btc in 6 months. The chance of making back 50 btc, ever, is relatively small.

Lol? My blades are currently making 16-17 a month, each. Nice to see 16-17=10 though.

where are you getting "16-17=10" from? If you look at the theory by Syke it is probably safe to assume he is initiating his calculations from when the blade arrives, lets say in a month to be safe. from there, he estimates about 30% difficulty rise every month. That means if you have 16 BTC/month now, in a month (when his calculations start from) it would be 11.2 BTC, which isnt much greater then 10.

follow that logic, and you can expect to see about 47 BTC in six months, making you one of the few that will make a profit. However, at this point in time, 40BTC would be a better price in my opinion

A month?!  Most people received their blades in 2 days.  I bought mine yesterday and (checks DHL) ah yes, it just cleared customs.  It should be here in 2 more days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Asicminer is brinigng online THEIR OWN 262 TH/sec over the next 3 months

Avalon is shipping 200 TH/sec worth of Chips in 2 months

BFL will add anything between 0 and 400+ TH/sec

Agree with everything except the last one.  BFL is nowhere near mass production and will likely go under in he next few months as more and more people request refunds due to other companies and independents performing and raising difficulty.  

I am starting to think a lot of these naysayers are BFL customers in denial who are simply trying to prevent more difficulty spikes.  I suppose I'd do the same if I paid 60 bitcoins for a Jalapeno last year that's still on the drawing table.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Mt.Gox did not get raided as far as I can tell : l
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???

When is your estimate for BFL?

If it's the 2-3 month time frame, your estimate should be more like 0 - 1 TH/sec

If you mean in 2-3 years, 0-400 is probably fair.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

You're proposing 19% increases each 2 weeks, permanently. We saw 11% last week - that's a hell of a difference.

Don't look at a single difficulty adjustment. Look at a couple months worth.

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/growth.png

The network has been growing at over 1% per day for the last two months. Over the next few months we'll be seeing that increase, as Avalon, BFL, and even Asicminer start ramping up ASIC production.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Haha i didn't even include the 200 - 1000 TH/Sec that Bitfury is bringing online this summer between chip sales and 100TH/sec miner

and MtGox just got raided - Can't move USD out.  BTC:USD crash incoming

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

You're proposing 19% increases each 2 weeks, permanently. We saw 11% last week - that's a hell of a difference.

Don't look at a single difficulty adjustment. Look at a couple months worth.

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/growth.png

The network has been growing at over 1% per day for the last two months. Over the next few months we'll be seeing that increase, as Avalon, BFL, and even Asicminer start ramping up ASIC production.
Supersonic
Dont ever use forum ip ever. If you have flaky DNS or something adjust your hosts file, but always type bitcointalk.org in browser. That way you wont be ignoring SSL warnings.
Consider this. The hosting provider steals the IP and points it to some kind of proxy harvesting users passwords, etc. then u will unknowingly give them your stuff since u are used to ignoring the SSL certificate anyways. Hell even your local ISP or man in middle can get your password, cause you would simply trust their (invalid) certificate.

So +1 for scammer tag if you had used IP Wink

And what else was I meant to use when they changed domain providers and it wouldn't route probably in the UK?

http://bit.ly/10FyzJE
legendary
dogiecoin.com

If you get your 10GH/s now, they will be paid for in 6 months or less, even if the difficulty reaches 100M in 6 months.

10, 7, 5, 3.5, 2.5, 1.75 = 29.75 btc in 6 months. The chance of making back 50 btc, ever, is relatively small.

Lol? My blades are currently making 16-17 a month, each. Nice to see 16-17=10 though.

where are you getting "16-17=10" from? If you look at the theory by Syke it is probably safe to assume he is initiating his calculations from when the blade arrives, lets say in a month to be safe. from there, he estimates about 30% difficulty rise every month. That means if you have 16 BTC/month now, in a month (when his calculations start from) it would be 11.2 BTC, which isnt much greater then 10.

follow that logic, and you can expect to see about 47 BTC in six months, making you one of the few that will make a profit. However, at this point in time, 40BTC would be a better price in my opinion

legendary
dogiecoin.com

26,000 blades isn't going to be easy. Just look at the logistics they faced on SHIPPING 50 blades, and then another 150. Nevermind HOSTING 26,000. Do you know how big that warehouse is, and to power 2600KW? And remove 2600KW of heat? It can obviously be done but its not a walk in the park.

Avalon are shipping 200TH worth of chips, if anyone ever works out 1) what to do with them 2) then actually do something with them. 10000000 chips in a jiffy bag does not equal network hashing. And going by the current month long delays on BATCH 2, nevermind batch 3.... 2 months? I doubt it.

BFL might ship a usb hub by 2016, they are a joke.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

legendary
dogiecoin.com
Dont ever use forum ip ever. If you have flaky DNS or something adjust your hosts file, but always type bitcointalk.org in browser. That way you wont be ignoring SSL warnings.
Consider this. The hosting provider steals the IP and points it to some kind of proxy harvesting users passwords, etc. then u will unknowingly give them your stuff since u are used to ignoring the SSL certificate anyways. Hell even your local ISP or man in middle can get your password, cause you would simply trust their (invalid) certificate.

And what else was I meant to use when they changed domain providers and it wouldn't route probably in the UK?
Supersonic
Powering, cooling, mounting and setup guide is up if anyone here still needs it:
https://bitcointalk.net/index.php?topic=205369.0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-blade-setup-205369

.org not .net .
ctrl + C and ctrl + V  is your friend.

My bad. Actually I still use the forum IP 109.201.133.65 but people will call for scammer tag if I post that -_-

legendary
dogiecoin.com
Powering, cooling, mounting and setup guide is up if anyone here still needs it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-asicminer-blade-setup-205369

.org not .net .

My bad. Actually I still use the forum IP 109.201.133.65 but people will call for scammer tag if I post that -_-
Supersonic

.org not .net .
legendary
dogiecoin.com
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Pages:
Jump to: