Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It - page 3. (Read 3916324 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
I've seen this on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/83d9y9/im_freaking_the_fuck_out_wtf_is_this/
it is on a domain which was related to ASICMINER earlier (but maybe the website was run by a shareholder?) asicminer.co

Someone knows more about this? I still own 100 direct shares, so would be good to know what's going on -_-

Edit: BTW I think most likely someone grabbed the domain and the linked website is a SCAM so please don't preorder anything lol.

Don't believe and don't invest in this garbage. It's fake.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
You know, I have offered to review miners for companies, I would not touch this with a 10 foot pole.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
I've seen this on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/83d9y9/im_freaking_the_fuck_out_wtf_is_this/
it is on a domain which was related to ASICMINER earlier (but maybe the website was run by a shareholder?) asicminer.co

Someone knows more about this? I still own 100 direct shares, so would be good to know what's going on -_-

Edit: BTW I think most likely someone grabbed the domain and the linked website is a SCAM so please don't preorder anything lol.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

I don't even know why Havelock is still online, this was basically the only thing that brought them volume, lol.
Anyway that's why you trade bitcoins if you want to make money and not shitty semi-stocks.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Also would like to know what happened. The rumors were just crazy. While his relatives would have to need to know what happened. And a clever private investigator really should have been able to find traces. Well, back in the days everyone was just like "not throwing good money after bad money". It was magic internet money... some kind of play money. Cheesy

Might be some investors might redecide now. Friedcat might have not been the type of guy to cash out so easily.
You sold well back then.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Also would like to know what happened. The rumors were just crazy. While his relatives would have to need to know what happened. And a clever private investigator really should have been able to find traces. Well, back in the days everyone was just like "not throwing good money after bad money". It was magic internet money... some kind of play money. Cheesy

Might be some investors might redecide now. Friedcat might have not been the type of guy to cash out so easily.
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
Good old 蒋信予, Jiang Xinyu. He will be turning 31 this September 14th from what I understand. I have been working on tracking down the cat, he can't disappear forever.

Since it seems that he owns a decent stash the stockholders could try to organize to recover something. As an owner of 200 shares on Havelock I would happily pay 50% of whatever is recovered in my name to whoever does the job.

Count me in.

+1 Maybe a bounty/reward program for information ?

count me in.  I had a ton of shares back in the day.  I was almost "all in" with this program.  the weekly dividends was just too addictive and was a major gateway drug.
legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Good old 蒋信予, Jiang Xinyu. He will be turning 31 this September 14th from what I understand. I have been working on tracking down the cat, he can't disappear forever.

Since it seems that he owns a decent stash the stockholders could try to organize to recover something. As an owner of 200 shares on Havelock I would happily pay 50% of whatever is recovered in my name to whoever does the job.

Count me in.

sounds interesting. Imho Jutural could know very well what happend to Friedcat.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm interested as well if anything can be recovered.  I had some direct shares as well as shares on havelock
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

Count me in.

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Idk but this seems shady AF

I wish you told us that 4 years ago Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Idk but this seems shady AF
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

Is FC really moving Bitcoin Cash funds around? Do we know it's him or did other people from AM/Bitfountain have access to the mining and/or selling funds, as well?
We all want to know it
and hopefully sometimes
we know it
perhaps as leastwise a affective reimbursement for our big lost....

Ha! I don't expect anything.  Wrote it off years ago.  Doesn't stop the curiosity though!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Is FC really moving Bitcoin Cash funds around? Do we know it's him or did other people from AM/Bitfountain have access to the mining and/or selling funds, as well?
We all want to know it
and hopefully sometimes
we know it
perhaps as leastwise a affective reimbursement for our big lost....
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
I see some of the old people still looking into this thread once in a while... How are you all doing - I hope you guys recovered well from this mess  Undecided
Activity: 304
Would you please create a thread with info how are you solving this? I believe there will be a lot of useful information for similar cases, I have a lot of "securities" which I'd like to do something similar (cryptotrade, koddos...). Regarding AM I have just 50 shares of AM100, but if it helps I'm in with those too.

I am preparing a file for the Embassy of PRC in my jurisdiction, with all known and assumed information regarding identities and activities of friedcat et al. This includes email addresses they used to communicate, online accounts, incorporation documents, domain registration history, photographs, bitcoin addresses, etc.

If you have anything to contribute along those lines, please go ahead. Keep in mind that there may have been attempts to "poison the well" by planting misleading information in the forums, so try to stick with verifiable information.

The hope is that, with the new evidence that fraudster(s) is/are alive and well, and that funds are being moved, authorities can track him/them down and prosecute. Recent increase in the value of stolen assets should help getting the due attention - a US$200,000,000 fraud is a significant issue.

Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.

You mean to tell me it is alive/revived?

Anyone got a link or Copy to the original ownership microtransactions got to look for my ?556? Share adress.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
I am preparing a file for the Embassy of PRC in my jurisdiction, with all known and assumed information regarding identities and activities of friedcat et al. This includes email addresses they used to communicate, online accounts, incorporation documents, domain registration history, photographs, bitcoin addresses, etc.

If you have anything to contribute along those lines, please go ahead. Keep in mind that there may have been attempts to "poison the well" by planting misleading information in the forums, so try to stick with verifiable information.

The hope is that, with the new evidence that fraudster(s) is/are alive and well, and that funds are being moved, authorities can track him/them down and prosecute. Recent increase in the value of stolen assets should help getting the due attention - a US$200,000,000 fraud is a significant issue.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
This is an article in Chinese which tallies with some information I have.

http://www.sohu.com/a/197720937_686941

Does anyone know where the below rumor comes from?
"Gossip about roasted cats is too much, he bought a ticket to Thailand on February 16, 2015"
Pages:
Jump to: