Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It - page 4. (Read 3916324 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Count me in as well.

I forget, how do we calculate how many coins should be owned per share?

Ah nevermind, "each ASICMINER share always equals to 1/400,000 of the total profits and voting power of the summed value from both ASICMINER and Bitfountain."
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Good old 蒋信予, Jiang Xinyu. He will be turning 31 this September 14th from what I understand. I have been working on tracking down the cat, he can't disappear forever.

Since it seems that he owns a decent stash the stockholders could try to organize to recover something. As an owner of 200 shares on Havelock I would happily pay 50% of whatever is recovered in my name to whoever does the job.

Count me in.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
Where did you get this knowledge from?

There have been various rumours of which addresses are (were?) under Friedcats control

Aren't these two the ones that moved just before the BCH airdrop?

https://blockchain.info/address/15h6A2a3D31vRviBDdSpvhLtYJq3aePhdW
https://blockchain.info/address/1BnkEt2ceoVhnQVrqeAzigcroQ6MVyxFey
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Since friedcat moved his coins,.....
_somebody_ moved, or?
 Wink

Where did you get this knowledge from?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Since friedcat moved his coins,.....
_somebody_ moved, or?
 Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Since friedcat moved his coins, I want to take the chance.
I'd like to buy some AM shares at 0.00015 b, anyone interested,
pls quote on havelockinvestments . I'm serious!
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
Friedcat broke all contact after his "disappearance".
I had direct reach to him via QQ and we were negotiating the wholesale purchase of the last gen miners for mining farms.

He simply stopped replying, so it is not like they were still in business secretly after disappearing from the cryptosphere.

Something must have happened.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Since it seems that he owns a decent stash the stockholders could try to organize to recover something. As an owner of 200 shares on Havelock I would happily pay 50% of whatever is recovered in my name to whoever does the job.

Willing to pay 50% as well, 42 shares owned directly.

Same if such a thing were possible.  I had 100 shares directly with friedcat.  Sad
Activity: 248
Merit: 252

Willing to pay 50% as well, 42 shares owned directly.
legendary

perhaps
Jutarul

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17161907

Code:
Last Active:	August 14, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

knows more.... Roll Eyes

legendary
lel is Havelock even online anymore?
havelockinvestments.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Good old 蒋信予, Jiang Xinyu. He will be turning 31 this September 14th from what I understand. I have been working on tracking down the cat, he can't disappear forever.

Yep!  I just sold all my AM shares a couple of weeks ago for nearly dust.  I had a lot of trouble connecting and maintaining a connection while doing the deal (they must be running the site on an iPhone 3GS) but eventually it worked.  I even transferred the coin to my wallet - it took a couple of days but they arrived.

edit: I mean months; not weeks.  Just checked now and it is still accessible.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Did anybody get any information that friedcat is still involved in the ASIC industry? Was he behind Bitmain?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Do you think we'll see any of those coins if he reveals himself?

Why would he ever reveal himself? The way AsicMiner was run back in the day Friedcat would probably have done just that. But Friedcat and AsicMiner are definitely gone for good.

I still wonder what happened. Friedcat just running off and leaving one of the greatest mining companies behind just doesn't add up.

They were never amazing really. AM just hit the market with over priced miners and raked in the coins. AM never had a competitive miners after the first wave.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%

Why would he ever reveal himself? The way AsicMiner was run back in the day Friedcat would probably have done just that. But Friedcat and AsicMiner are definitely gone for good.

I still wonder what happened. Friedcat just running off and leaving one of the greatest mining companies behind just doesn't add up.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
LOL, looks like even friedcat wants to cash in his Bitcoin Cash.
(Old coins moving: http://news.8btc.com/even-friedcat-cant-ignore-bitcoin-cash-over-17k-btc-moved)
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Did anybody get any information that friedcat is still involved in the ASIC industry? Was he behind Bitmain?

Last I heard a rumor that he is joining some ASIC manufacturer, but that's not Bitmain.
Pages:
Jump to: