Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It - page 5. (Read 3916324 times)

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Did anybody get any information that friedcat is still involved in the ASIC industry? Was he behind Bitmain?

I don't think so, they are not even from the same area. But you never know.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
Did anybody get any information that friedcat is still involved in the ASIC industry? Was he behind Bitmain?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I believe his question is directed to Jutarul.

...whose last post was on: April 14, 2015; Last Active: Today at 07:44:28 PM Smiley

Jutarul is still active:

Local Time:   December 12, 2016, 04:41:37 PM
Last Active:   Today at 02:26:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Damn, I thought Friedcat had logged in.

we all hope for it.... Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Sir but where i buy Asic Block Erputer
Sent link to buying

Asic Block Erputer?  lol
I have 40 block erputers and I'll let you have them for 1 bitcoin each shipped anywhere in the world.
Damn, I thought Friedcat had logged in.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sir but where i buy Asic Block Erputer
Sent link to buying
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Textbook Ponzi that ran for 3 years and paid out $50 million to shareholders. Yep, classic ponzi.
This was not a ponzi but I think you'd be surprised how long some ponzi schemes run for and how much they pay out.

Oh absolutely, but none of them pay out more than they take in.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Interestingly enough, whomever owned or controlled the domain just renewed it. I would have thought that'd be FC? https://who.is/whois/asicminer.com

It looks like the domain is owned by a bitcoin-domain-hoarder, they only use it to post Multi-level marketing links

Our domains are not for sale, but we may be interested in a joint venture, profit sharing or long term lease, contact us with the email address below.

[email protected]

Subscribe to Our Mailing List

SOME OF OUR DOMAINS

bitcoin.af   bitcoin.asia   bitcoin.be   bitcoin.bs   bitcoin.ch   bitcoin.co.nz   bitcoin.cx   bitcoin.gg   bitcoin.im   bitcoin.info   bitcoin.je   bitcoin.li   bitcoin.lu   bitcoin.ph   bitcoin.sc   bitcoin.so   bitcoin.us   bitcoin.vegas 

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Interestingly enough, whomever owned or controlled the domain just renewed it. I would have thought that'd be FC? https://who.is/whois/asicminer.com

Friedcat didn't want anything to do with a website I thought.  I seem to remember it was like pulling teeth to get financials too.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Textbook Ponzi that ran for 3 years and paid out $50 million to shareholders. Yep, classic ponzi.
This was not a ponzi but I think you'd be surprised how long some ponzi schemes run for and how much they pay out.

Not more than they take in from investors that's for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009
Ad maiora!
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind, but I've been away from Bitcoin for over three years and just today thought to check on the status of things.

Last thing I remember is (I think) our shares in ASICMINER were going into direct shares, but I'm not sure of what address I used or how to go about accessing my shares.

Any help?

Thank you!

Fried cat went AWOL and the company died. If your shares are direct there is no way to get them, or even transfer them even if you could find a buyer. Even shares on the exchange (havelock) are unsellable. Sorry mate.
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind, but I've been away from Bitcoin for over three years and just today thought to check on the status of things.

Last thing I remember is (I think) our shares in ASICMINER were going into direct shares, but I'm not sure of what address I used or how to go about accessing my shares.

Any help?

Thank you!

I can resonate with you, I stepped away from the scene for about 2 years. Came back last month. Many things have changed, while other things have not changed in the least. The altcoin scene has tripled in size I must add.....

cheers,

mobile
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hi all,

Any help?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
legendary
Activity: 1036
So people are looking for investments that make big promises but don't actually deliver? Hmmmm...  Huh

Asicminer delivered hugely... when one was with them from the start... they only got worse later and at the end their boss vanished...

In other words a textbook ponzi scam.  Grin

Don't mind BTC-Joe, he's the guy trying out his own ponzi right now (he's trying to sell ridiculous fixed rate stakes in his "trading" firm)
So people are looking for investments that make big promises but don't actually deliver? Hmmmm...  Huh

Asicminer delivered hugely... when one was with them from the start... they only got worse later and at the end their boss vanished...

In other words a textbook ponzi scam.  Grin

donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
Dividends incominnnggg....

Where ? No announcements on Havelock..... are you joking ? LOL Smiley

gotta keep the tradition... (sigh)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Dividends incominnnggg....

Where ? No announcements on Havelock..... are you joking ? LOL Smiley