Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 4. (Read 59565 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
those cardboards will get on fire soon  Wink
Yep Smiley Chips are really hot to touch even on the Low clock settings.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
those cardboards will get on fire soon  Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Activity: 302
if i got this blade,then i need a standard pc atx psu and internet cable to let it work,am i right?
thanks

Yes but I would also get some fans (1 or 2 180mm fans would work well), the stock fan is not enough if you want to overclock.
Activity: 245
if i got this blade,then i need a standard pc atx psu and internet cable to let it work,am i right?
thanks
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Bitcoin maniac ;)
The multimeter's positive probe should be attached in between the capacitor pairs and the 2R2 inductors when tuning the voltage.

Can someone point me exactly to which component probe should be attached  Huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0i4Z_nPtZE

This can help you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
The multimeter's positive probe should be attached in between the capacitor pairs and the 2R2 inductors when tuning the voltage.

Can someone point me exactly to which component probe should be attached  Huh
Bitcoin maniac ;)

I don't know why the BE blocks internet traffic ... :/

I had this issue in Batch 2, I fiddled with some QOS service settings and I was good to go.

Already I have no way to check... Sad Tomorrow I'll post back to Shenzen. I hope they fix it quickly and send back to me.

Thank for your reply. Now I know that not only me it happened...

Can you write what you have set in QoS? Just out of curiosity, because I already do not have possibilities to check this Sad
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If someone drops, or would like to reduce their order, I'm in for 1.
Activity: 335

I had this issue in Batch 2, I fiddled with some QOS service settings and I was good to go.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 84
count me in with 1pc for pending list Huh
Bitcoin maniac ;)
哈哈,卖给我吧

Nope Smiley Tomorrow I will send to friedcat for free replacement (COD package) Sad
Activity: 84

My default gateway is 192.168.1.2, I changed it to 192.168.1.1 with no results...

Dumb question  Tongue - are you plugging your blade into your router or your PC? From reading your posts I was thinking that the blade won't be able to see the gateway if it's plugged into your PC/laptop. If the blade can't see the gateway it won't be able to talk to your pool.

If you haven't tried it already do a reset then plug the blade into your router using a bog-standard ethernet cable. If you've tried this already sorry for wasting your time. Smiley

I tried all the possibilities. My friend connected the same way and he had no problems.

Software may be damaged/buggy... i don't know... :/

Both LED on ethernet module are solid light, yellow and green.

I followed once again procedure:
I reset device once again. Checked with another Ethernet cable. Checked with another router. Connected directly with my PC (cross and normal cable).
Each time both LED are solid.

IP 192.168.1.254 is free on my router / PC. Why blade block internet traffic ? It shouldn't.

哈哈,卖给我吧
legendary
As I was saying before, I don't think the blade should be directly connected to your PC unless you're doing 3G/4G from your PC, but it doesn't sound like you are. But I don't have one of these so I don't know.  Tongue
legendary
Could you draw a network topology for your setup? This will greatly help us help you Smiley

Yeah, good idea WT. Sztef, draw us a nice picture of your blade, PC and router, with IP address, gateway and netmask details and how they are connected (whatever the instructions from AM suggest would be the best starting point).
Bitcoin maniac ;)

My default gateway is 192.168.1.2, I changed it to 192.168.1.1 with no results...

Dumb question  Tongue - are you plugging your blade into your router or your PC? From reading your posts I was thinking that the blade won't be able to see the gateway if it's plugged into your PC/laptop. If the blade can't see the gateway it won't be able to talk to your pool.

If you haven't tried it already do a reset then plug the blade into your router using a bog-standard ethernet cable. If you've tried this already sorry for wasting your time. Smiley

I tried all the possibilities. My friend connected the same way and he had no problems.

Software may be damaged/buggy... i don't know... :/

Both LED on ethernet module are solid light, yellow and green.

I followed once again procedure:
I reset device once again. Checked with another Ethernet cable. Checked with another router. Connected directly with my PC (cross and normal cable).
Each time both LED are solid.

IP 192.168.1.254 is free on my router / PC. Why blade block internet traffic ? It shouldn't.
legendary

You may need to manually set the blade's settings so that it can see the router. With the blade not connected to the network also check that nothing is using the IP address 192.168.1.254 (if there is then assign the blade another address that is free).

Your network not working as soon as the blade is plugged in to me sounds like a network misconfiguration error.

Good luck.
Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Ehhhhh :/

Now I had a problem with the configuration of the device. I did hardware reset the device. After connecting to the router, the green LED is not blinking ! After a few seconds, the internet stops working on my laptop and others computers. Once again, I disconnected BE and internet connection is working. I suspect that the BE sends a lot of packets and blocks traffic of the router.

What I can do ? Sad

While connecting blade directly to PC you may need cross-Ethernet cable, I'm stepped onto this.
Also try to check the patch cord or try another.

I tried... still not working Sad

In my opinion, connection module is broken ! :/ I'm waiting for a response from friedcat about free replacement...

Chances of a broken ethernet module taking down your whole network are nearly zero.

Out of curiosity, what is your default gateway set to on your network?

From wireshark:
http://www.speedyshare.com/Q3mQZ/aaa.pcapng
Could you draw a network topology for your setup? This will greatly help us help you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: