Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 5. (Read 59565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

My default gateway is 192.168.1.2, I changed it to 192.168.1.1 with no results...

I don't know why the BE blocks internet traffic ... :/

Dumb question  Tongue - are you plugging your blade into your router or your PC? From reading your posts I was thinking that the blade won't be able to see the gateway if it's plugged into your PC/laptop. If the blade can't see the gateway it won't be able to talk to your pool.

If you haven't tried it already do a reset then plug the blade into your router using a bog-standard ethernet cable. If you've tried this already sorry for wasting your time. Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Ehhhhh :/

Now I had a problem with the configuration of the device. I did hardware reset the device. After connecting to the router, the green LED is not blinking ! After a few seconds, the internet stops working on my laptop and others computers. Once again, I disconnected BE and internet connection is working. I suspect that the BE sends a lot of packets and blocks traffic of the router.

What I can do ? Sad

While connecting blade directly to PC you may need cross-Ethernet cable, I'm stepped onto this.
Also try to check the patch cord or try another.

I tried... still not working Sad

In my opinion, connection module is broken ! :/ I'm waiting for a response from friedcat about free replacement...

Chances of a broken ethernet module taking down your whole network are nearly zero.

Out of curiosity, what is your default gateway set to on your network?

My default gateway is 192.168.1.2, I changed it to 192.168.1.1 with no results...

From wireshark:
http://www.speedyshare.com/Q3mQZ/aaa.pcapng
Bitcoin maniac ;)

Now I had a problem with the configuration of the device. I did hardware reset the device. After connecting to the router, the green LED is not blinking ! After a few seconds, the internet stops working on my laptop and others computers. Once again, I disconnected BE and internet connection is working. I suspect that the BE sends a lot of packets and blocks traffic of the router.

What I can do ? Sad

While connecting blade directly to PC you may need cross-Ethernet cable, I'm stepped onto this.

In my opinion, connection module is broken ! :/ I'm waiting for a response from friedcat about free replacement...

Chances of a broken ethernet module taking down your whole network are nearly zero.

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

What I can do ? Sad

Bitcoin maniac ;)

What I can do ? Sad

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Just a dumb question... why so expensive? Shocked

Probably because of the ROI  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Just a dumb question... why so expensive? Shocked
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

What I can do ? Sad

Bitcoin maniac ;)

What I can do ? Sad

Activity: 168
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested in one more Block Errupter Blade please pm.

I have an open order an cannot access my funds at the moment, so Im willing to pass it on for 55 btcs.

Regards

Uhm.. can't someone just buy one directly from friedcat for 49?  Why would anyone buy yours for 55?

Really, where do you read this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-blade-sales-temporarily-out-of-stock-204030

I have an open order an cannot access my funds at the moment, so Im willing to pass it on for 55 btcs.

Regards

Uhm.. can't someone just buy one directly from friedcat for 49?  Why would anyone buy yours for 55?

Really, where do you read this?
Activity: 57

Regards

Regards
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I already sent them a proforma invoice provided by friedcat but they did not accept it.

to bad i am loosing around 700usd a day because of this problem...

for me dhl never again.

What do they want? I don't have email conversations for most of my purchases. What do they expect you to produce?

They want a comercial invoice, and proof of purchase i suppose.

I really cannot understand this, since everyone else got their blades without problems.

Mate, DHL folks are mining bitcoins on your blade, that's for sure Wink

With his 12 blades, mate. 12 blades wasting time...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I already sent them a proforma invoice provided by friedcat but they did not accept it.

to bad i am loosing around 700usd a day because of this problem...

for me dhl never again.

What do they want? I don't have email conversations for most of my purchases. What do they expect you to produce?

They want a comercial invoice, and proof of purchase i suppose.

I really cannot understand this, since everyone else got their blades without problems.

Mate, DHL folks are mining bitcoins on your blade, that's for sure Wink
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Again: use getwork protocol on the blade (in your case it'll be 4500 then).
If this doesn't help, try just
mining_proxy.py -o mint.bitminter.com -p 3333
and on the blade:
192.168.1.213 with port 8332

I set:
Current Server: 192.168.1.213:4500

still does not work Sad
Activity: 21
Again: use getwork protocol on the blade (in your case it'll be 4500 then).
If this doesn't help, try just
mining_proxy.py -o mint.bitminter.com -p 3333
and on the blade:
192.168.1.213 with port 8332
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Sztef: probably you meant 8332 as port of 192.168.1.213 (not stratum but getwork).
Friedcat, blade received, many thanks.

LISTENING FOR MINERS ON http://localhost:4500 (getwork) and stratum+tcp://0.0.0.0:4501 (stratum)

Computer IP: 192.168.1.213

I set:
Current Server: 192.168.1.213:4501

Wrong ?
Activity: 21
Sztef: probably you meant 8332 as port of 192.168.1.213 (not stratum but getwork).
Friedcat, blade received, many thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: