Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 18. (Read 808661 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 06:19:28 PM

I love how you two kept the subject line.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
August 30, 2014, 05:41:42 PM
Here we go again. No support... yeah yeah.

And you bought someone's group buy order. Oh, that makes it hard to proof you actually ordered. You must feel so clever. Cheesy

Here you go buddy tracking was off...it just arrived.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
August 30, 2014, 05:29:50 PM
fat

If firecat's plans have come to fruition and a weekly dividend is reinstated the first dividend would, I think, be larger than the rest. It would be fun to watch how the market deals with that.

I always imagine the first dividend to be something like 0.06 and everyone's like "oh that's gotta be a monthly dividend now, but it's still an incredibly awesome dividend!" only to discover, a week later, that it has in fact been a weekly dividend Cheesy

This would be ... hmm, wait a minute, 0.06 per share per week gives 24kbtc paid by AM. Roughly equivalent of 80% of total network weekly output.  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Would be wonderful but impossible to sustain.

Ha, yeah... It's more of a pie in the sky, sure. But it would definitely be a great thing to witness. Imagine the share price Cheesy We'd see a new all time high, I guess. That being said, 0.05 for a month's worth of divs would still be awesome at the moment.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 03:28:09 PM
fat

If firecat's plans have come to fruition and a weekly dividend is reinstated the first dividend would, I think, be larger than the rest. It would be fun to watch how the market deals with that.

I always imagine the first dividend to be something like 0.06 and everyone's like "oh that's gotta be a monthly dividend now, but it's still an incredibly awesome dividend!" only to discover, a week later, that it has in fact been a weekly dividend Cheesy

This would be ... hmm, wait a minute, 0.06 per share per week gives 24kbtc paid by AM. Roughly equivalent of 80% of total network weekly output.  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Would be wonderful but impossible to sustain.
Activity: 574
August 30, 2014, 01:01:59 PM
Pls delete
Trust me!
August 30, 2014, 11:50:20 AM
fat

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 11:36:56 AM
fat

Trust me!
August 30, 2014, 11:24:57 AM
When that first div comes, we will see a spike in the share price I guess... Wink
But friedcat keeps us waiting for a long time now...

Oh we will that's certain! Well, except if the dividend turns out to be dismal. If the dividend turns out to be fat, though we may see old share prices again, I guess. And we have to figure out if the dividend has been paid for a week or a month!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
August 30, 2014, 09:47:35 AM
When that first div comes, we will see a spike in the share price I guess... Wink
But friedcat keeps us waiting for a long time now...
Trust me!
August 30, 2014, 06:46:14 AM
OK so please get back to topic and settle this via PM please  Smiley I do understand that peoples' nerves are twitching a bit due to August coming to an end, but August was only the 'hopefully' timeframe to begin with, so just stay calm, it's not worth it Smiley
Activity: 574
August 30, 2014, 01:02:50 AM

from sales the coins are sent to these addresses multiple times, I think these are the ones to look out for
https://blockchain.info/address/12WVzVu5kNovXKS3vMfmm4knaK5T5bYfZn
https://blockchain.info/address/3MkwFfGNQDve7vz1z6gUDVxkuQpcSV3Mz8

The coins of these two address sum to 34000 btc....
I wonder how much belongs to us...

Please stop trolling simply for your post count. You have not posted anything valuable EVER! I cannot read Chinese but I doubt you have brought anything valuable up in that language either.
lol who is trolling, you can obviously tell some of those addresses belong to AM
Activity: 492
August 29, 2014, 08:55:50 PM
Oh yes, I am a known troll.

A fancy pic you dug out there supported by even better arguments. I believe that is called a flight forward. Pathetic. Cheesy
legendary
August 29, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

And you bought someone's group buy order. Oh, that makes it hard to proof you actually ordered. You must feel so clever. Cheesy

You are pretty bad at trolling...best work on trolling skills if that is your end game.

Q.e.d.

No more questions. ^^

Anyways I am done I do not feed trolls....

August 29, 2014, 08:46:02 PM

You are pretty bad at trolling...best work on trolling skills if that is your end game.

Q.e.d.

No more questions. ^^
legendary
August 29, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

Ask Canary if you do not believe me...why would I lie about a .9BTC order...lol
August 29, 2014, 08:38:34 PM

legendary
August 29, 2014, 08:36:36 PM
I just do not understand why AM share holders think the shares are so under valued?  What makes you guys think that AM is so profitable these days?  Personally I think the shares are way over priced...what am I missing here?

You have tried everything to bash AM sales. You are missing that you are not as clever as you think you are, and people are much smarter than you think and won't fall for your cheap attempts.

How am I bashing sales? I am trying to see why so many think it is a great investment when I do not agree...asking a question here.

I guess that is a rhetorical question. Stop overestimating yourself and just go away.

how efficient is AM's chips compare to competitors? seem a lot of grumbling about the efficiency.

the already produced equipment is sunk cost.  efficiency ensure positive cash flow (BTC in USD minus electricity price) - esp with BTC down quite a bit from the 650 level.

Not very efficient at all... 800GH tubes using 930 watts.  Bitmain and SP-Tech use well under 1 watt per GH.

You have ordered tubes that were shipped late (as you stated)? When did you order and why ffs?

I have free power and bought someones group buy machine for a discount...was under 1BTC so why not.  After ordering I now see tons of issues with them...and no support on them.

Also my answers were not bashing...they are true.  The AM chips are less efficient...not like it is a secret.
legendary
August 29, 2014, 08:34:37 PM
Just go ahead and pick up all those "cheap" shares then! Or wait till 0.13 in less than 24 hours. Cheesy

Now that would be quite the price crash
Even at the All time low don't remember it at 0.15 or lower  Cool
That said Friedcat Deliver lol.

I can tell you for certain that shares have been traded around 0.13 on Havelock a few weeks ago.

Of course I also hope that fc delivers soon. And 0.13 (again!) would hurt my holdings also.

I have not lost my faith in AM. But with the lacking hashrate-meter and that "awesome" PR guy I don't see the near future too bright...

Looks back in the 1 Year chart
(Ah you were correct it briefly hit 0.11 back on May 26)
The only week it hit that though and it was brief so I forgot about that and then 0.12 In July for a week before trading back in that 0.15 Range.
Strangely recalls havelock only had 3 month charts before but maybe the 1 Year was there and I never noticed hmm.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

How am I bashing sales? I am trying to see why so many think it is a great investment when I do not agree...asking a question here.

Dividends are due sooner than later if we are trusting Friedcat, and there should be a lot of mining going on, also the commission they receive from their franchising operations, such as that 5% story a while back about a mining operation in China, AM gets a cut of that as well.

But fair enough means diddly till the stock pays out some divs otherwise its just a parking place for your coins.
[/quote]

Thanks for an answer...unlike Vortex who can only try to make some stupid accusation? or statement?...not sure what that was.
August 29, 2014, 08:33:45 PM
I just do not understand why AM share holders think the shares are so under valued?  What makes you guys think that AM is so profitable these days?  Personally I think the shares are way over priced...what am I missing here?

You have tried everything to bash AM sales. You are missing that you are not as clever as you think you are, and people are much smarter than you think and won't fall for your cheap attempts.

I guess that is a rhetorical question. Stop overestimating yourself and just go away.

how efficient is AM's chips compare to competitors? seem a lot of grumbling about the efficiency.

the already produced equipment is sunk cost.  efficiency ensure positive cash flow (BTC in USD minus electricity price) - esp with BTC down quite a bit from the 650 level.

Not very efficient at all... 800GH tubes using 930 watts.  Bitmain and SP-Tech use well under 1 watt per GH.

You have ordered tubes that were shipped late (as you stated)? When did you order and why ffs?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 29, 2014, 08:31:27 PM
Just go ahead and pick up all those "cheap" shares then! Or wait till 0.13 in less than 24 hours. Cheesy

Now that would be quite the price crash
Even at the All time low don't remember it at 0.15 or lower  Cool
That said Friedcat Deliver lol.

I can tell you for certain that shares have been traded around 0.13 on Havelock a few weeks ago.

Of course I also hope that fc delivers soon. And 0.13 (again!) would hurt my holdings also.

I have not lost my faith in AM. But with the lacking hashrate-meter and that "awesome" PR guy I don't see the near future too bright...
[/quote]

Looks back in the 1 Year chart
(Ah you were correct it briefly hit 0.11 back on May 26)
The only week it hit that though and it was brief so I forgot about that and then 0.12 In July for a week before trading back in that 0.15 Range.
Strangely recalls havelock only had 3 month charts before but maybe the 1 Year was there and I never noticed hmm.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

Dividends are due sooner than later if we are trusting Friedcat, and there should be a lot of mining going on, also the commission they receive from their franchising operations, such as that 5% story a while back about a mining operation in China, AM gets a cut of that as well.

But fair enough means diddly till the stock pays out some divs otherwise its just a parking place for your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: