Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 22. (Read 808736 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
August 21, 2014, 01:36:45 PM
Another dump of 60 shares on Havelock.
I don't get it...

Now I do get it. Anybody else sees this dilettanteishly obvious manipulation?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
August 21, 2014, 01:17:29 PM
Tons do if you look at power efficiency..the thing that matters most.
Bitmain
SP-Tech
KnC
*Bitfury when it releases the new chips - Yes I know they are not public yet..
I would have to check stats again, but the BE200 chip is not very good efficiency wise...they couldn't even sell them.

Imho $/Gh is the most important factor, and small differences in power efficiency are neglectable.

But fine if you have a different viewpoint...

Fair enough...I think AM is honest and has good intentions, but they need to keep you investors more informed...there is no reason to not have some updates on their status.  The $ per GH is important, but also efficiency determines how long it can mine for and make profits.  Anyways I hope all you guys get some sick divs and can point to me and say LOL you were wrong  Grin
August 21, 2014, 01:09:22 PM
Bitmain
SP-Tech
KnC
I would have to check stats again, but the BE200 chip is not very good efficiency wise...they couldn't even sell them.

Imho $/Gh is the most important factor, and small differences in power efficiency are neglectable.

But fine if you have a different viewpoint...
legendary
August 21, 2014, 01:03:33 PM
Bitmain
SP-Tech
KnC
August 21, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
lol agreed pre orders are always a horrible idea...SP-Tech should not have run there mouth so much on specs!  I really doubt the large wave of new hash power is just AM...I am sure they are some of it, but not that much.  I really do not see how AM can "crush" the competition due to the specs of their chips being kinda crappy for a new design.  I think AM is a decent company and all, but really doubt they can take the market back with competitors making better products. Time will tell though...and if you bought AM on IPO then you would be crazy to not HODL them, but anyone who bought @ over 2BTC = bad investment.

Which competitor makes a better product (that is non-fictious)?
legendary
August 21, 2014, 12:54:12 PM
lol agreed pre orders are always a horrible idea...SP-Tech should not have run there mouth so much on specs!  I really doubt the large wave of new hash power is just AM...I am sure they are some of it, but not that much.  I really do not see how AM can "crush" the competition due to the specs of their chips being kinda crappy for a new design.  I think AM is a decent company and all, but really doubt they can take the market back with competitors making better products. Time will tell though...and if you bought AM on IPO then you would be crazy to not HODL them, but anyone who bought @ over 2BTC = bad investment.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 21, 2014, 12:27:43 PM
You have me on ignore, but I don't care. Dividends are still far away and they won't be very impressive so that's why smart people are moving on instead of sinking with the ship.

Sure, are those "smart people" also clicking on your affiliate link for a supposed "5.5 TH/s" also? SP31?!  Cheesy

Wonder how low the specs will be this time.

cant wait for the SP31.1 Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 21, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
You have me on ignore, but I don't care. Dividends are still far away and they won't be very impressive so that's why smart people are moving on instead of sinking with the ship.

Sure, are those "smart people" also clicking on your affiliate link for a supposed "5.5 TH/s" also? SP31?!  Cheesy

Wonder how low the specs will be this time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 21, 2014, 09:55:21 AM
I don't get it...

August 21, 2014, 08:11:12 AM
I don't get it...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 20, 2014, 02:00:54 AM
Difficulty has just increased. Payday for the franchisees. Smiley
It is a fast month at 23,844,670,039 perhaps see 26 million By September
http://bitcoindifficulty.com/

So it will be interesting to see how much of that was AM hash ^^.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 19, 2014, 11:48:59 PM
Anyone know if the blocks being relayed by any of these Nordic IP's might be AM?
I think they are mining on a pool(discus fish or btcguild?) or at least thats what everyone has been rumoring

Yep, I've thought that too - at times DF's hashrate (by block count) has exceeded Ghash's in the recent weeks, and I don't see too many other sources beyond Bitmain hardware (Bitmain itself already has the Antpool) and AM for the increased power.
legendary
August 19, 2014, 11:45:05 PM
Yeah, that was the point; "5.4".    Another pre-order promising to be delivered on time and if everything goes well, it might make ROI.   The pre-order aspect of it, plus the fact that the world is beginning to boycott Israeli products - makes the spoondoolie miners your selling not as appealing as people thought they were just a few months back!

September batch is sold-out. Can't say the same about the tubes...

That reminds me of when hashfast was selling out batches after their shitstorm began.

Of course you can't say the tubes are sold out because there is practically unlimited supply.

How can you still advertise sp30s ($0.94/gh) when they are now almost twice as expensive as the AM tube/bitmain s3? (~$0.5/gh)

You might as well advertise for BFL if you don't care about a good deal.

Will you still advertise for them when they fail to meet their "fixed" specs in october and give out grossly inadequate compensation to all earlier batches?

Well since you didn't have a problem last year while AM was selling overpriced hardware I don't have a problem either now. People are free to buy whatever they like. As for compensation at least there will be one. Looking at the other manufacturers I am happy to be in the SP-Tech ship right now. On time delivery and compensation for the smaller speed should be a dream come true considering all the scams and the lies.
Activity: 574
August 19, 2014, 06:12:55 PM
Anyone know if the blocks being relayed by any of these Nordic IP's might be AM?
I think they are mining on a pool(discus fish or btcguild?) or at least thats what everyone has been rumoring
August 19, 2014, 04:02:29 PM
Difficulty has just increased. Payday for the franchisees. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 18, 2014, 05:39:57 PM
Yeah, that was the point; "5.4".    Another pre-order promising to be delivered on time and if everything goes well, it might make ROI.   The pre-order aspect of it, plus the fact that the world is beginning to boycott Israeli products - makes the spoondoolie miners your selling not as appealing as people thought they were just a few months back!

That reminds me of when hashfast was selling out batches after their shitstorm began.

Of course you can't say the tubes are sold out because there is practically unlimited supply.

How can you still advertise sp30s ($0.94/gh) when they are now almost twice as expensive as the AM tube/bitmain s3? (~$0.5/gh)

You might as well advertise for BFL if you don't care about a good deal.

Will you still advertise for them when they fail to meet their "fixed" specs in october and give out grossly inadequate compensation to all earlier batches?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 02:24:56 PM
You were so confident back then too...  Cheesy

I still am. October batch will be 5.5Th/s.

Quoted for reference. Cheesy
legendary
August 18, 2014, 02:19:47 PM
You were so confident back then too...  Cheesy

I still am. October batch will be 5.5Th/s.

Yeah, that was the point; "5.4".    Another pre-order promising to be delivered on time and if everything goes well, it might make ROI.   The pre-order aspect of it, plus the fact that the world is beginning to boycott Israeli products - makes the spoondoolie miners your selling not as appealing as people thought they were just a few months back!

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 18, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
Activity: 526
August 18, 2014, 10:28:39 AM
What if there is no div, and BTC value falls... and AM value also falls... would that count as a negative proving you wrong?  I suppose not because it would not be a dividend.... but as every day passes it looks to be closer and closer to what may happen.

There should be some divs considering that AM is mining for 1 month now, but it seems that the hashrate isn't big enough. Personally I don't think we will see divs in September either.

Oh boy, should I click that link in your sig for that promised 5.4 TH/s miner instead? Oh wait...  Cheesy

Re-read again my sig. I don't see any 5.4TH/s there. Tard

Pages:
Jump to: