Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 201. (Read 808768 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 04, 2013, 03:49:07 AM
Seems to be working fine
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 04, 2013, 03:47:40 AM
holy shit wtf just happened.  5.17 and 3.6 in the same day, and on no news.  wild ride.

This what called ,exciting movement.....

Indeed if you were smart would have bought more puts at 5 Smiley
That said it was fun riding near the top seeing if you can cash out before Wednesday hehe
I did cash out most of my shares ,but the only unhappy thing is DMC transferred direct shares to me...which I can't sell it before yesterday.

Still a good day, because half of my coins was sold on MTGOX at 78, and I get them back at 73...Now, I need one more confirmation to pick up every shares I can.

As long as its profit Smiley
I'm going for accumulation so I like lower prices means stuff is worth more in bitcoin usually not always of course ^_^
If it drops too far panic logic kicks in and logic doesn't make sense Cheesy

If something was worth 2 BTC at 90 = 180 then its worth 1.5 BTC at 65 instead of 2.5 ish
If that made any sense (sum it up markets are weird)
What's wrong with BTCT??
It's locked trading for AM???
legendary
July 04, 2013, 03:44:31 AM
holy shit wtf just happened.  5.17 and 3.6 in the same day, and on no news.  wild ride.

That said it was fun riding near the top seeing if you can cash out before Wednesday hehe
I did cash out most of my shares ,but the only unhappy thing is DMC transferred direct shares to me...which I can't sell it before yesterday.

Still a good day, because half of my coins was sold on MTGOX at 78, and I get them back at 73...Now, I need one more confirmation to pick up every shares I can.

As long as its profit Smiley
I'm going for accumulation so I like lower prices means stuff is worth more in bitcoin usually not always of course ^_^
If it drops too far panic logic kicks in and logic doesn't make sense Cheesy

If something was worth 2 BTC at 90 = 180 then its worth 1.5 BTC at 65 instead of 2.5 ish
If that made any sense (sum it up markets are weird)
July 04, 2013, 03:42:20 AM
holy shit wtf just happened.  5.17 and 3.6 in the same day, and on no news.  wild ride.

legendary
July 04, 2013, 03:39:02 AM
holy shit wtf just happened.  5.17 and 3.6 in the same day, and on no news.  wild ride.

July 04, 2013, 03:36:06 AM

legendary
July 04, 2013, 03:15:31 AM
Roll Eyes

Lol go cash out your options haha

I think I'm gonna sit on them a bit. The friedcat hasn't bounced yet.

Got a couple months to exp anyway. Maybe I'll burn off the oldest ones to cover the new purchases if they end up in the money in the next day or two (unlikely), but that's all.

Frankly, what's happened today is not what I was talking about. It's not shocking, considering the way the share price went up, but it's not the way I'd have anticipated an adjustment. The sort of adjustment I anticipated would have come after a competitor started putting serious pressure on the sale price of AM hardware, and killing the dividends as a result.

Well I did feel bubbly around those levels for sure especially as I saw the parabolic shape forming (instantly scares me lol) but I think the market will either drop a bit more on panic to make a nice bubble line or go up again on the next friedcat news (Using TA patterns here)
Either way I put in a lot at this level so will see if my money is smart money or dumb money soon Smiley
Hope it goes till tomorrow so I can get my Sdice dividend on shares at 0.17 lol then average the rest off as it might just dip a bit lower if it goes up well I'll think about it
Also like how on havelock theirs a huge sale on Sdice so some people can buy more AM the day before Sdice dividends Smiley
(although just-dice is better lol)
Activity: 420
July 04, 2013, 03:15:26 AM
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
July 04, 2013, 02:35:58 AM
Roll Eyes

I think I'm gonna sit on them a bit. The friedcat hasn't bounced yet.

Got a couple months to exp anyway. Maybe I'll burn off the oldest ones to cover the new purchases if they end up in the money in the next day or two (unlikely), but that's all.

Frankly, what's happened today is not what I was talking about. It's not shocking, considering the way the share price went up, but it's not the way I'd have anticipated an adjustment. The sort of adjustment I anticipated would have come after a competitor started putting serious pressure on the sale price of AM hardware, and killing the dividends as a result.
legendary
July 04, 2013, 02:18:37 AM
Roll Eyes

Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
July 04, 2013, 02:16:11 AM
 Roll Eyes
July 04, 2013, 02:12:49 AM
AM at 3.95?  
There is downward pressure, looks like it may drop to 3. Just like last time BTC fell, expect AM to bounce back up as people see the great deals later.

DAMN, FINALLY ,PANIC IS SPREADING.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
July 04, 2013, 02:10:58 AM
AM at 3.95?  
There is downward pressure, looks like it may drop to 3. Just like last time BTC fell, expect AM to bounce back up as people see the great deals later.
legendary
July 04, 2013, 02:10:37 AM
this is pretty crazy, AM is under 4 on BTCT...

Havelock became a better deal in 15 mins xd
Activity: 476
July 04, 2013, 02:09:56 AM
this is pretty crazy, AM is under 4 on BTCT...
legendary
July 04, 2013, 02:05:07 AM
Havelocks back and damn! lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 04, 2013, 02:04:29 AM
AM at 3.95? 
BTC3 on butfunder. Right when I have no liquid BTC Sad
Activity: 476
July 04, 2013, 01:55:19 AM
AM at 3.95? 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 04, 2013, 12:37:26 AM
I'm just shocked how short-term and panicky some people seem to be. Its like they are permanently on 'fear/greed' autopilot without ever reverting to the manual "sane" override. I think that's what market people politely call "noise", or "the public"  Grin

Emotional investing powerful or deadly
At least its not silent and deadly  Grin

lol, yes, that "ninja combo" is perfect. Unfortunately one without the other just doesn't cut it!
legendary
July 04, 2013, 12:13:13 AM
I'm just shocked how short-term and panicky some people seem to be. Its like they are permanently on 'fear/greed' autopilot without ever reverting to the manual "sane" override. I think that's what market people politely call "noise", or "the public"  Grin

Emotional investing powerful or deadly
At least its not silent and deadly  Grin
Jump to: