Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 196. (Read 808768 times)

donator
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
July 07, 2013, 05:14:47 AM
might be nice not to quote him. if you do, everyone has to read his drivel ......

Ira appears to be a bot, spewing nonsense on every thread he goes. Do report him and/or ignore.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 07, 2013, 04:55:56 AM
consider that the new blades should be announced/possibly go on sale around July 10.

If btc/usd is still low by then, how will that affect blade sales?  you can buy more blade per USD when btc is down.

I think most people expect us/btc to rise in the next months, so buying mining equipment when btc are cheap, especially when sold in btc, should be a good investment.

good day, My group is interested, where are these items listed for sale..Ira

do a search

might be nice not to quote him. if you do, everyone has to read his drivel ......
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 06, 2013, 03:55:27 PM
consider that the new blades should be announced/possibly go on sale around July 10.

If btc/usd is still low by then, how will that affect blade sales?  you can buy more blade per USD when btc is down.

I think most people expect us/btc to rise in the next months, so buying mining equipment when btc are cheap, especially when sold in btc, should be a good investment.

good day, My group is interested, where are these items listed for sale..Ira

do a search
July 06, 2013, 03:42:00 PM
good morning, I'd like to make it clear to everyone that bitcoin is an open sourced project. These chips are part of this project. We welcome contributions that will enhance protection against data corruption, and help maintain security of the blockchain. I hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know..Ira
We all know what bitcoin is.
Ira, who are you?  

Just a close-to-shine ignore button. It's just "sligthly borderliny out of context", reminds me the recent one I will not name (TE*).
Bots feeds with some pieces of text that try to make sense in the forum or sub-forum, but out of context and discussion.
I'm really, really curious about the motivation behind too, but it's pointless to ask them, so I think we can only speculate and never really know.
So really guys, don't bother interacting with "them".

I think he/it is building a post count so he can turn around and scam someone at some point.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
July 06, 2013, 02:08:15 PM
Just a close-to-shine ignore button. It's just "sligthly borderliny out of context", reminds me the recent one I will not name (TE*).
Bots feeds with some pieces of text that try to make sense in the forum or sub-forum, but out of context and discussion.
I'm really, really curious about the motivation behind too, but it's pointless to ask them, so I think we can only speculate and never really know.

+1

if anyone is able to contact the original Ira Fuchs that would be nice...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
July 06, 2013, 01:15:21 PM
good morning, I'd like to make it clear to everyone that bitcoin is an open sourced project. These chips are part of this project. We welcome contributions that will enhance protection against data corruption, and help maintain security of the blockchain. I hope this helps, if you have any questions let me know..Ira
Ira, who are you?  

Activity: 560
July 06, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
I'd like to discuss the share price of AM on this thread.  Is it going up? down? sideways?  

Discuss PTs directs, 1/100ths, and anything else related to AM.

Just for the record, I love AM, and I am a shareholder.  I am holding for the long term, but speculation is interesting to me.  All of this is just my opinion based on information and/or patterns I see.  I could be wrong, and I'm happy to be wrong, it doesn't matter to my overall valuation of AM.

I will get this started:

June 16: I expect a correction of share price down to 2.7.  With the recent stop of blade sales, combined with lower USB sales, dividend will be considerably lower this week (expect less than .025), and I believe some people will sell off.  On top of that, the demand that pushed the price to 3 btc this week is getting weak, and the price is currently slipping sub 2.9.

With the downward pressure, I expect the price to slip, and then probably grow slowly over the next 2-3 weeks, which is a good thing.  When dividends bounce back up in mid July, we'll see another bump in share price.

Discuss...

Can we get proof of you being the Ira H. Fuchs?
Activity: 476
July 06, 2013, 01:07:27 PM
Ira, who are you? 
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 05, 2013, 10:01:58 PM
You know I just realized its nearly been a week and no one has been talking about the hashrate  Grin
I see it as a sign they are prepping the new units or cost saving
Activity: 165
July 05, 2013, 08:24:24 PM
Sorry, where are you getting 36%? I'm looking at 25% at 4.4 with the dividend from Wednesday. Which dividend value are you using?
30d average.  You can't use just one dividend, it isn't accurate, IMO.  If you just use the last dividend, then do you buy/sell every weds?

120d average shows ~30% APR @4.4.

K, thanks  Grin
July 05, 2013, 08:11:03 PM
AM sell orders getting filled through 4.3.  Interesting.
July 05, 2013, 08:07:20 PM
Sorry, where are you getting 36%? I'm looking at 25% at 4.4 with the dividend from Wednesday. Which dividend value are you using?
30d average.  You can't use just one dividend, it isn't accurate, IMO.  If you just use the last dividend, then do you buy/sell every weds?

120d average shows ~30% APR @4.4.
legendary
July 05, 2013, 06:13:45 PM
I hope they bring it back soon, I'm getting tired of having to constantly refresh....

First world problems.

lol

lol yah its alive here maybe cache for you
July 05, 2013, 05:10:03 PM
I hope they bring it back soon, I'm getting tired of having to constantly refresh....

First world problems.

lol
July 05, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

First world problems.
July 05, 2013, 05:03:26 PM
Anyone looking to arb Havelock and Bitfunder, this is the perfect time.

Quick, everyone all at once!

Well, not all at once.  He's had enough DDOSs lately Cheesy

Turned off the websocket so probably no more DDOS till its back on

I hope they bring it back soon, I'm getting tired of having to constantly refresh, especially with the speed of the trades right now.
legendary
July 05, 2013, 04:53:06 PM

Turned off the websocket so probably no more DDOS till its back on
July 05, 2013, 04:48:29 PM

legendary
July 05, 2013, 04:45:10 PM

Oh yah TAT not sure If I missed it in the usual chaos of the AM thread but any response yet

Nope...

Roger that guess that equates to Everyone all at Once! For Later he-he
Activity: 518
July 05, 2013, 04:36:40 PM

Oh yah TAT not sure If I missed it in the usual chaos of the AM thread but any response yet

Nope...
Jump to: