Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 197. (Read 808768 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 05, 2013, 04:33:59 PM
Anyone looking to arb Havelock and Bitfunder, this is the perfect time.

Quick, everyone all at once!

Oh yah TAT not sure If I missed it in the usual chaos of the AM thread but any response yet
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 05, 2013, 04:33:07 PM

Quick, everyone all at once!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 05, 2013, 04:31:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 05, 2013, 04:26:49 PM
Well that surprised me wall eaten at 4.4 4.3 and 4.2
Well close enough to bottom
Activity: 165
July 05, 2013, 04:24:59 PM
As it stands right now, for today's average share price of 4.4, we're looking at 36% APR for dividends that did not include blade sales.

The APR is insane at the current price of 3.90.  I am trying to move more coins in as we speak.  Even if it dips a little lower in the next few hours, it is going up up up once the announcement is made.  So much panic selling going on right now and I love it.
I am sick that I do not have spare BTC right now...I do like to buying more shares ...those people doing a panic selling ,please continues ,once those people who have weaker mind leaves BTC world ,then the remaining  of us can hold not only AM price stead either the BTC/USD/RMB steady~~

There will always be a greater fool  Smiley
July 05, 2013, 04:24:15 PM
It's above .04 on Havelock again, and rising on Bitfunder.... argh.  Just moved money into Havelock.  It figures.
Activity: 165
July 05, 2013, 04:23:28 PM
Has it been announced that the new Blades will be available for sale?

yes, it was mentioned in the pdf for July 10.
no official word from Friedcat on the exact date, but he said early July they will be available for sale.

Based on that information, I'd say there is a very good chance they will be for sale within the next 10 days, which means dividends should significantly increase.

As it stands right now, for today's average share price of 4.4, we're looking at 36% APR for dividends that did not include blade sales.

Sorry, where are you getting 36%? I'm looking at 25% at 4.4 with the dividend from Wednesday. Which dividend value are you using?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 05, 2013, 04:20:13 PM

The APR is insane at the current price of 3.90.  I am trying to move more coins in as we speak.  Even if it dips a little lower in the next few hours, it is going up up up once the announcement is made.  So much panic selling going on right now and I love it.
I am sick that I do not have spare BTC right now...I do like to buying more shares ...those people doing a panic selling ,please continues ,once those people who have weaker mind leaves BTC world ,then the remaining  of us can hold not only AM price stead either the BTC/USD/RMB steady~~
July 05, 2013, 04:09:59 PM

The APR is insane at the current price of 3.90.  I am trying to move more coins in as we speak.  Even if it dips a little lower in the next few hours, it is going up up up once the announcement is made.  So much panic selling going on right now and I love it.
Activity: 476
July 05, 2013, 03:54:52 PM
Has it been announced that the new Blades will be available for sale?

yes, it was mentioned in the pdf for July 10.
no official word from Friedcat on the exact date, but he said early July they will be available for sale.

Based on that information, I'd say there is a very good chance they will be for sale within the next 10 days, which means dividends should significantly increase.

July 05, 2013, 03:54:28 PM
consider that the new blades should be announced/possibly go on sale around July 10.

If btc/usd is still low by then, how will that affect blade sales?  you can buy more blade per USD when btc is down.

I think most people expect us/btc to rise in the next months, so buying mining equipment when btc are cheap, especially when sold in btc, should be a good investment.

Has it been announced that the new Blades will be available for sale? As far as I'm aware, only 150 Blades have been auctioned off so far. What makes you think anything will be different with the new Blades?

150 were auctioned.  Hundreds more were sold in the sales thread (search for it).
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
July 05, 2013, 03:44:31 PM
consider that the new blades should be announced/possibly go on sale around July 10.

If btc/usd is still low by then, how will that affect blade sales?  you can buy more blade per USD when btc is down.

I think most people expect us/btc to rise in the next months, so buying mining equipment when btc are cheap, especially when sold in btc, should be a good investment.

Has it been announced that the new Blades will be available for sale? As far as I'm aware, only 150 Blades have been auctioned off so far. What makes you think anything will be different with the new Blades?
Activity: 242
Merit: 110
July 05, 2013, 03:40:18 PM
Nice !
July 05, 2013, 03:39:38 PM
Is it safe to add funds to Havelock atm?

I just did, no problem.  Snapped up some shares in the .0380s too.   
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
July 05, 2013, 03:36:37 PM
Yep, me too....as soon as Friedcat shares some new knowledge it is going to shoot back up.

More usb erupters will also be in stock soon...

I think people will be more weary next time, especially those that lost BTC this time. If you buy shares just because Friedcat makes a post, then you're a fool. Anyone who actually does the maths will see instantly that AM shares at the current price offer terrible value compared to other mining options. Competition will force them to offer competitive pricing.

People here can pump the stock as much as they want but that's only going to make AM even worse value and we'll see a repeat of this cycle. That's just going to cause investors to look elsewhere.
July 05, 2013, 03:22:04 PM
BTC/RMB matters, for the fixed costs of production, electricity, and cooling.  And I have to imagine there is arbitrage between USD/BTC/RMB so that when one falls, they all follow.

Thankfully our fixed costs are a small portion of our profits for now, but if this happens when we have thinner margins...

I am putting bids in at ~4.0 on TAT every time I find more BTC to move over.

it certainly matters, but I don't think it is a driving force to determine value of AM stock.  BTC has been losing value for weeks, yet AM's price has been increasing.

If I had extra coins to buy at 4, I certainly would.
July 05, 2013, 03:20:38 PM

Activity: 242
Merit: 110
July 05, 2013, 02:55:46 PM
Is it safe to add funds to Havelock atm?
Activity: 588
July 05, 2013, 02:53:20 PM
Yep, me too....as soon as Friedcat shares some new knowledge it is going to shoot back up.

More usb erupters will also be in stock soon...
Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
July 05, 2013, 02:33:26 PM
ASICMINER is dropping since it is very much leveraged to the Fiat/BTC ratio which is in a nosedive.

not really.  it's dropping because there is a manipulator filling sell orders down to the bottom to scare people.

right now, the only affect BTC/USD has on AM share price are that some people want to turn their BTC to USD.  

BTC/RMB matters, for the fixed costs of production, electricity, and cooling.  And I have to imagine there is arbitrage between USD/BTC/RMB so that when one falls, they all follow.

Thankfully our fixed costs are a small portion of our profits for now, but if this happens when we have thinner margins...

I am putting bids in at ~4.0 on TAT every time I find more BTC to move over.
Jump to: