Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 232. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 25, 2013, 03:29:49 PM
it would be pretty good for the PT.  Get dividends on weds, invest int hings through the week, and pay out slowly on a daily basis...

The point of the PT is that it's a direct reflection of AM, not additional investments.

I'm sure there are some other funds out there that do this.. Aren't there?
probably BTCinvest, I think he has other investments. You are right, it would want to be a fund with daily dividends.  I'm not sure why anyone would invest in something like that, but it seems like the fund manager would stand to make some good money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 25, 2013, 03:18:00 PM
it would be pretty good for the PT.  Get dividends on weds, invest int hings through the week, and pay out slowly on a daily basis...

The point of the PT is that it's a direct reflection of AM, not additional investments.

I'm sure there are some other funds out there that do this.. Aren't there?
June 25, 2013, 03:10:12 PM

Activity: 266
Science!
June 25, 2013, 03:09:21 PM
Protect your recent gains from sudden drops after dividends:
https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT#tab2

PUT: 4 @ 3.55BTC / 0.34125BTC expires Friday Jun 28

**Guarantees a net recuperation of 3.20875BTC per share.**
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 25, 2013, 02:54:49 PM
They should also all stop this nonsense of reporting and paying dividends weekly, it is a distraction and is not done in 'the real world' for a good reason i.e. income volatility and it's a waste of time.
Nonsense.
In a risky business such as Bitcoin I can't trust anyone for a long period, hence I demand fast and abundant revenues in order to be interested.

I prefer daily dividend, if they do daily dividend , then the share price will pump again.

Somebody could make a new PT that pays out the weeks dividends every day instead xD

And then someone will want hourly dividends... xD
Activity: 364
June 25, 2013, 02:40:42 PM
They should also all stop this nonsense of reporting and paying dividends weekly, it is a distraction and is not done in 'the real world' for a good reason i.e. income volatility and it's a waste of time.
Nonsense.
In a risky business such as Bitcoin I can't trust anyone for a long period, hence I demand fast and abundant revenues in order to be interested.

I prefer daily dividend, if they do daily dividend , then the share price will pump again.

Somebody could make a new PT that pays out the weeks dividends every day instead xD
Activity: 131
June 25, 2013, 01:47:52 PM
Nonsense.

30 minute dividend faucet ?..thanks lol Grin

Pays dividend each time when they mined ...... 

divy every block why not...lol

Oh jeez, I can see it now. "Why haven't I gotten any btc dust in an hour!! Is AM down!!"

-helixone
Activity: 28
June 25, 2013, 01:06:02 PM
Nonsense.

divy every block why not...lol
Activity: 378
June 25, 2013, 12:54:09 PM
Nonsense.

June 25, 2013, 12:43:32 PM
don't hold your breath...
June 25, 2013, 12:36:07 PM
Nonsense.

June 25, 2013, 12:05:33 PM
Nonsense.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
June 25, 2013, 12:03:40 PM
Nonsense.
June 25, 2013, 12:03:24 PM
From another post:
"...It truly amazes me that Co's lie ASICMINER or SDICE, who roll around in thousands of BTC (hundreds of thousands of EUR) can not find a bookkeeper, who is capable compiling a proper P/L, C/F and the the balance sheet. All I can say is: "WTF!"

This is a big concern for almost every Bitcoin Business.

Same applies to many companies like SDice, AsicMiner, MPOE etc etc. They have all grown quickly into big successful business making loads of BTC, but all still operate like one-man bands, with the founders doing all the PR and numbers. They need to act like proper $50-$100m+ businesses and have proper PR communications on scheduled basis, proper websites and proper financial statements. They should also all stop this nonsense of reporting and paying dividends weekly, it is a distraction and is not done in 'the real world' for a good reason i.e. income volatility and it's a waste of time.

On a similar matter, the exchanges and gambling sites need to get regulated and the mining devices should be sold with FCC/CE certification.

Ultimately as Bitcoin grows it will have to become more professional, ignoring rules never works out well in the end.......ignorance is no defence of the law.

what? fyi our group has been providing matket awareness / promo for at least two weeks...thanks buddy
June 25, 2013, 11:59:48 AM
IMO at current dividend levels, assuming they can be maintained for the foreseeable future, fair valuation is at about 4.5 BTC per share...give or take a little depending on your risk appetite

Wow ,If at 4.5 BTC for the risk bearing and the return...I wouldn't call this a reasonable investment ....
June 25, 2013, 11:59:40 AM
Wow, again ,droop to 14% .,,I am waiting for panic selling ....

where  is the panic selling ?people still trade it for BTC3.4....this unbelievable
people have faith in friedcat.

so friedcat is linked with Bitfountain New York parent company?..thanks
Activity: 224
June 25, 2013, 11:56:15 AM
IMO at current dividend levels, assuming they can be maintained for the foreseeable future, fair valuation is at about 4.5 BTC per share...give or take a little depending on your risk appetite
June 25, 2013, 11:40:35 AM
AM is probably throttling their hashrate because no one else is shipping this period. It also helps them show value in their USBminer deal if difficulty stays lower.

Once you see the nethash go up on its own, AM will follow suit.

That's my bet.

Wow ...This mean FriedCat is a tricky cat... ..... only 11% right now....  New record low.....
June 25, 2013, 11:36:09 AM
Wow, again ,droop to 14% .,,I am waiting for panic selling ....

where  is the panic selling ?people still trade it for BTC3.4....this unbelievable
people have faith in friedcat.

This is a bad news......I want my shares back .... Sad

Hilarious! Remember me saying:

I'll wait for the bubble to burst and scoop up a load of shares at a fair price, while laughing at SOSLOVE screaming all over the place that Friedcat scammed him and is evil.

Wololo!

God ,I got a  bad new for you , I sold my shares yesterday...... I am in the same position with you .

Waiting for someone panic and buy their shares at a reasonable price .
Activity: 462
June 25, 2013, 11:17:39 AM
I got some at 2.79, so hey it's good for me, but my opinion remains.
Jump to: