Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 26. (Read 105202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
All shipments have gone out for the day.

Rocket Box units are sold out. If you are interested in one of my personal units, please contact me via PM.

I've got a couple BTCGarden units still available and plenty of R-Boxes. New price for R-Box is $59.99.

legendary
2 rocketbox and 3 BTCGarden units left. Any orders in the next 20 minutes will be shipped today.

Also, R-Box is back in stock

With the BTCGarden if you don't get it with the RPI does it still come with the SD card and everything else you need to set it up? I have the official stack of Pi here and really don't need more....
-Dave

Yes, I will ship with SD card and data cable if you need it.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
2 rocketbox and 3 BTCGarden units left. Any orders in the next 20 minutes will be shipped today.

With the BTCGarden if you don't get it with the RPI does it still come with the SD card and everything else you need to set it up? I have the official stack of Pi here and really don't need more....
-Dave
legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
I am sure they will sell quick!
legendary
Another 2 are getting an average of 450 each, so it looks like there's some chip variance, but nothing less than 450.
legendary
I'm getting an avg of 500gh per Rocketbox for the 2 units I'm running, which is better than expected. Note that you need to use the latest pi image, which is only available at this link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnjFYX5

I've got 3 units left for purchase.
legendary
Rocket BOX is in stock, very limited quantity.
legendary
Decibel readings with free iPhone app

I used "Decibel 10th", a free iPhone decibel meter application. I would take these readings with a grain of salt as I can not attest to their accuracy, especially since it's an iphone app using my old iphone 5 microphone.

BTCGarden @2 feet - 59 decibels
BTCGarden @5 feet - 54 decibels

S1 @2 feet - 59 decibels
S1 @5 feet - 55 decibels

So, basically the same. I will say that the S1 fan is higher pitched and more noticible, to me at least.

I've got 8 left. Any orders placed before 8 AM CST Thursday will be shipped same day. Since Friday is a holiday, any orders past that point will be shipped Saturday.
legendary
how loud is this?  compared to the s-1 antminer set for 180gh

It's got 2 12v fans but they do not appear to be running at full speed. I'd say it's comparible to the s1, if not a little quieter. I don't have a DB meter to confirm.

They are also easily stackable.

Install a DB meter app on your phone and check with that mate!  Wink

I'm not sure how accurate the iphone apps out there are, but I'll give it a shot tonight. Unfortunately, my last S1 is a clicker, so comparison results may be off.
3D Printed!
how loud is this?  compared to the s-1 antminer set for 180gh

It's got 2 12v fans but they do not appear to be running at full speed. I'd say it's comparible to the s1, if not a little quieter. I don't have a DB meter to confirm.

Install a DB meter app on your phone and check with that mate!  Wink
legendary
how loud is this?  compared to the s-1 antminer set for 180gh

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
how loud is this?  compared to the s-1 antminer set for 180gh
legendary
All orders placed before 2pm CST will be shipped today.
3D Printed!
Just placed my order for a BTCGarden miner!  Grin
Not sure what kind of 3d printed goodies I may concoct for these but I will give it a go!
legendary
I agree, you definitely don't want to be running a 49 port hub off the 5v but it's perfect for 1 or 2 RPi or bbb. No screw terminals on the 3.3v but it's there for those that need it.
legendary
Another cool use for the breakout boards: I'm using the 5v to power the AM-V1 RPi controller and control the PSU. Just strip the usb power cord(included) and slot the red(5v+) and black(ground) plug into the 5v connectors on the breakout board. Now you can power your BTCGarden AM-V1 and RBox units off of the same PSU.

I also want to note that you do not need to purchase an RPI controller from me. If you have your own, I'll can send just the SD card and RPi data cable.

the break out boards with mstrongbows protective case.

can power:

1) r-boxes
 2) rasp pi
 3) gridseed blades
 4) usb hubs
 5) five chip gridseeds

Right now I run 2 gridseed blades  with mine.   I plan to run 4 blades with it.  

I also like my r-boxes your build has proven very stable. 3 pull 115 watts for 97 gh

at current price of 650 a coin they are pretty good gear.

I think they also provide 3.3 volt for something.. but be very careful on the 5v, its not designed for very much load at all.

thanks it is good to know. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Another cool use for the breakout boards: I'm using the 5v to power the AM-V1 RPi controller and control the PSU. Just strip the usb power cord(included) and slot the red(5v+) and black(ground) plug into the 5v connectors on the breakout board. Now you can power your BTCGarden AM-V1 and RBox units off of the same PSU.

I also want to note that you do not need to purchase an RPI controller from me. If you have your own, I'll can send just the SD card and RPi data cable.

can power:

1) r-boxes
 2) rasp pi
 3) gridseed blades
 4) usb hubs
 5) five chip gridseeds

I also like my r-boxes your build has proven very stable. 3 pull 115 watts for 97 gh

I think they also provide 3.3 volt for something.. but be very careful on the 5v, its not designed for very much load at all.
legendary

can power:

1) r-boxes
 2) rasp pi
 3) gridseed blades
 4) usb hubs
 5) five chip gridseeds

Pages:
Jump to: