Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 27. (Read 105202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
legendary
Another cool use for the breakout boards: I'm using the 5v to power the AM-V1 RPi controller and control the PSU. Just strip the usb power cord(included) and slot the red(5v+) and black(ground) plug into the 5v connectors on the breakout board. Now you can power your BTCGarden AM-V1 and RBox units off of the same PSU.

I also want to note that you do not need to purchase an RPI controller from me. If you have your own, I'll can send just the SD card and RPi data cable.
legendary
Is there another download location for the RaspPi image?  The one at https://www.dropbox.com/s/07axfgdbnw88tf9/RaspberryPi_Rockminer_RBoxV0.3.1.rar is getting a 509 error from Dropbox because it's been getting too many public downloads for a personal account.

Unfortunately, I've never downloaded the image, otherwise I'd put it up somewhere for you. I've asked Rockminer if they can host it elsewhere and will post a link once I receive an update.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Is there another download location for the RaspPi image?  The one at https://www.dropbox.com/s/07axfgdbnw88tf9/RaspberryPi_Rockminer_RBoxV0.3.1.rar is getting a 509 error from Dropbox because it's been getting too many public downloads for a personal account.
legendary
BTCGarden units are in stock. I've changed the format of this thread to support all future products.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I cannot wait CrazyGuy.
Keep up the great work!!

Sold out of R-Boxes fellas. I've got a couple orders that came in this morning that we'll be getting out today. I still have ATX breakout boards left for those who are interested. Look out for brand new miners next week!
legendary
Sold out of R-Boxes fellas. I've got a couple orders that came in this morning that we'll be getting out today. I still have ATX breakout boards left for those who are interested. Look out for brand new miners next week!
legendary
Very nice! I should have some in stock next week, along with some BTC-garden miners.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Little Parteyyyyy!

And a video of two rockets Hashing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-KjGB9U78

legendary
Nice video.
Great work and thanks for sharing.
Lots of people have gotten behind Rockminer it is great for the community.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary
I've got enough R-Boxes to last 2 or so days at current shipping rate. We do not currently have any new units on order.
legendary
That is very cool.
I had 4 333mhs Block Eruptors on BitSolo.  I wish it was me that hit the block. LOL
Great setup. 
If you want higher payouts for your gear but do not want to use BitSolo you can go P2Pool.  Use NastyPool.  It is always nice to get newly minted coins and they hit blocks.
NASTY POOL: THE NASTYFANS MINING POOL
Operator: nonnakip
Pool Address: nastyfans.org:9332 (use your BTC address as your username to receive payouts)
Statistical Charts: Week | Month | Year
Pool Fee**: 0%

Read the article thanks for the solo mining plug.  

Right now I have all 6 of my r-boxes pointed at bitsolo.net

They finally hit a block and paid a block.  So I will try my luck with the six crazy guy sold me.  

powerwise I am spending about 260 watts at this.  gear wise  210gh  

NOTE :I run 1th at btcguild with a miner hosted in china  and I run 25mh soon to be 40 mh at wemineltc in house.

I will run the 210gh worth of  gear solo mined for a while I really wish it was offered by more pools.

my hash rate at the bitsolo.net site  six r-boxes and some fury sticks

the fury sticks.     and I am too lazy to walk down and take a shot of the r-boxes  but do the math with the shot above and here   I am doing about 192gh in r-boxes

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Read the article thanks for the solo mining plug.  

Right now I have all 6 of my r-boxes pointed at bitsolo.net

They finally hit a block and paid a block.  So I will try my luck with the six crazy guy sold me.  

powerwise I am spending about 260 watts at this.  gear wise  210gh  

NOTE :I run 1th at btcguild with a miner hosted in china  and I run 25mh soon to be 40 mh at wemineltc in house.

I will run the 210gh worth of  gear solo mined for a while I really wish it was offered by more pools.

my hash rate at the bitsolo.net site  six r-boxes and some fury sticks

the fury sticks.     and I am too lazy to walk down and take a shot of the r-boxes  but do the math with the shot above and here   I am doing about 192gh in r-boxes

legendary
Thanks.
I enjoyed interviewing you as well.  It is always interesting to see things through another persons eyes.
I like the R-Boxes they are fun units for sure.

I have my review live of the R-Box and an interview with our own CrazyGuy in it as well.
Thanks again for the help CrazyGuy.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/rockminer-r-box-32-ghs-bitcoin-miner-asicminer-be200-asic-chips/2014/06/25

We have seen several new Bitcoin/SHA-256 miners come out as well as announcements of plenty more to come as well. One miner that has come out recently is the RockMiner R-Box. It is a 32+ gh/s miner built using ASICMiner’s Gen 3 40nm BE200 chip in a small Orb type package. This smaller unit is an exciting development as the original Block Eruptor was a large, power sucking space heater. The original Block eruptor worked well, but this is an excellent improvement in both power consumption, performance and relative heat generation.

Specifications:
Hash Rate: 32-37GH/S
Power consumption: 40-50W Note it uses a 2.5mm 12V power connection
Chip: ASICMiner’s Gen 3 40nm BE200
Miner Dimensions: 90mm(L)x90mm(W)x70mm(H)

Great write-up, nice work!
legendary
I have my review live of the R-Box and an interview with our own CrazyGuy in it as well.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/rockminer-r-box-32-ghs-bitcoin-miner-asicminer-be200-asic-chips/2014/06/25

We have seen several new Bitcoin/SHA-256 miners come out as well as announcements of plenty more to come as well. One miner that has come out recently is the RockMiner R-Box. It is a 32+ gh/s miner built using ASICMiner’s Gen 3 40nm BE200 chip in a small Orb type package. This smaller unit is an exciting development as the original Block Eruptor was a large, power sucking space heater. The original Block eruptor worked well, but this is an excellent improvement in both power consumption, performance and relative heat generation.

Specifications:

Great write-up, nice work!
legendary

Specifications:
legendary
I agree.
CrazyGuy's custom cgminer build and MultiMiner are the two that run them the best.  No messing around they just go.

and to chime in I stuck with crazy guy's build 6 units run flawlessly on the custom 4.3.3 
I get 194-196 gh.  they run at 38-41c in a room temp of 84 f.

side mount is better then fans up
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
and to chime in I stuck with crazy guy's build 6 units run flawlessly on the custom 4.3.3 
I get 194-196 gh.  they run at 38-41c in a room temp of 84 f.

side mount is better then fans up
legendary
I would also recommend MultiMiner for them.
I have had no problems since switching over.  It is using the newest BFGMiner and is solid with all the R-Boxes.

I recommend switching back to the custom 4.3.3 build of cgminer if you are having issues with cgminer 4.4.0 or bfgminer 4.2.0. Both official builds are having reported issues reliably detecting the RBOX.
+1 to this!

Can you put it in the OP?  It would save people a lot of grief.

It is a bit of a hassle to run multiple miners if you have multiple different devices, but bfgminer is not stable with these boxes.
Pages:
Jump to: