Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 6. (Read 105180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Futurebit moonlanders are sold out.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
I've been playing around with a few moonlanders this weekend and they run much better on the cubieboard. Could be that they have an extra 512mb of memory, as well as the fact that they recognize my 10 port anker hub just fine. The custom minera image I've built will be shipped with all cubieboard orders.

5 Moonlanders at base clock(144mhz) connected to cubieboard.

Nice job on the custom minera interface...looks awesome Wink
legendary
when do orders normally ship?

placed a couple orders for the gekko sticks and they are stuck in processes. they showed in stock when ordered.

#100000477 and #100000478

Sorry for the confusion, check your PM.

I should be getting a new batch within the next couple weeks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
when do orders normally ship?

placed a couple orders for the gekko sticks and they are stuck in processes. they showed in stock when ordered.

#100000477 and #100000478
legendary
I've been playing around with a few moonlanders this weekend and they run much better on the cubieboard. Could be that they have an extra 512mb of memory, as well as the fact that they recognize my 10 port anker hub just fine. The custom minera image I've built will be shipped with all cubieboard orders.

5 Moonlanders at base clock(144mhz) connected to cubieboard.

legendary
Sold out of Compacs for now. I still have a few Moonlanders left.
Any suggest pi software for running moonlanders? The minera build i have running mine is just not working for crap.

I compiled futurebit bfgminer for my minera image, but it appears the custom build has broken minera api access, which is why I did not release my image. It mines, but you do not see updated hash rate on the dashboard.

You may want to try compiling bfgminer on a fresh raspian jessie lite image, with no minera interface to free up as much memory as possible. May also run better on a cubieboard or raspi 2.
legendary
Sold out of Compacs for now. I still have a few Moonlanders left.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Package arrived safely today.  Thanks for the great service  Wink
legendary
Gekkoscience Compac stickminers are back in stock!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Do you have any of the Antrouters by chance?

Never mind- just saw a previous post  Cry
legendary
I have a very limited quantity of Futurebit MoonLander stickminers in stock. On sale through ASICPuppy.net. If you would prefer to pay with Litecoin, please PM me.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
how much for R1?pm me for price and payment method

I'm all sold out of R1s, sorry.

Cry Cry Cry Cry...my antminer U3 can't mining...
legendary
Antminer Jumper switches are sold out.
legendary

I'm all sold out of R1s, sorry.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
cool.

ordered a pi and case from ya.

legendary
crazyguy

I was at your asicpuppy site to order a rpi. it lists 55.00 cut to 29.99. I registered and went to the final step of the checkout process and the price stayed at 55.00. is there a code or something?

also is it a rpi B or B+? its not entirely clear to me on the site.

I've extended the sale, give it another shot. I also fixed the confusing description; It's a model B. You might consider the cubieboard as well, it's got 1 gb of ram compared to the rpi model b's 512mb, and an A10 processor.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
crazyguy

I was at your asicpuppy site to order a rpi. it lists 55.00 cut to 29.99. I registered and went to the final step of the checkout process and the price stayed at 55.00. is there a code or something?

also is it a rpi B or B+? its not entirely clear to me on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

One compac hashes 2x higher than the other.

Screw on compac
 If Compac  Device usb connector is pointed north, turn screw on device to lower settings, ? needs to be turned clockwise or counter clockwise.

If you are seeing HW errors, turn the screw 1/8 - 1/4 turn clockwise.  Note that this should not have an effect on the hash rate (at least that's my understanding).

What freq are you running them at?  What are each of the sticks' hash rates?
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Yes, you are on .094. 2 of the enhancements were based on your suggestions

Well how about that, thanks for listening!  Sadly my last U3 just died, it no longer hashes, but I'll update my firmware "patch" anyway.  Thanks again for sharing this with the community, it was a god send for as long as I was able to use it for my U3.

Died meaning the cpu fan stopped turning right. You tried a new power supply, try the one from a laptop to see if fan spins again. Mine died and only has a red light led showing when the usb connector is plugged in. What else are they good for now?
Pages:
Jump to: