Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 9. (Read 105180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I have 3 Compacs in stock, and another batch coming in early next week.
legendary
Compacs Sold Out!

I will update when batch 2 arrives.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
4 Compac units left!

PM sent about the 4 Compac sticks and rasperry Pi image Smiley.
legendary
4 Compac units left!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I made it around 5 day's without touching it with 3 U3 miners.  So pretty impressive.

I'm not sure what made it stop but unplug/replug antrouter fixed it up and now running.  So hopefully another bit without touching these U3's this R1 has made my lotto mining life so much easier with your custom firmware.
legendary
Over 24 hours by a decent amount. 3 U3's all running on 1 R1.  It is not having any zombie issues.  So far everything the new programming is able to fix.  Which truly is awesome.

Thank you for doing the custom firmware!  Truly this version is amazing.

That's great! Hopefully I'll have some time to work on compac support this weekend.

Looking at 2 day's now.  I'm starting to wonder if I will ever need to touch these things again Smiley.  I would be fine not touching those U3's ever again.

It really is making these U3's a lot more reliable. I can leave the house and come back and all are still up... which is very nice.
legendary
Over 24 hours by a decent amount. 3 U3's all running on 1 R1.  It is not having any zombie issues.  So far everything the new programming is able to fix.  Which truly is awesome.

That's great! Hopefully I'll have some time to work on compac support this weekend.
legendary

legendary
If you have not upgraded to CFW 0.94 do it! I am truly amazed with it now like around 15+ hours with 3 miners and it's not had a zombie it could not recover.

Every day I reset zombies in morning when I woke up and when I went to bed.  I have to admit not having to do that with this was awsome.   This is the best U3 controller out there with the custom firmware.  Nothing I tried matched this.

Awesome! Glad it's working for you too. Haloween is over, stop worrying about zombies!

I've successfully made it over 24 hour at this point.   All 3 are still running.  So looks great.

I checked pool side to see what it was doing and sure enough constant 3 U3 speed on pool side.   So very good.  I hope to make it into day's now like you Smiley.  I will not miss restarting those things.
legendary
If you have not upgraded to CFW 0.94 do it! I am truly amazed with it now like around 15+ hours with 3 miners and it's not had a zombie it could not recover.

Every day I reset zombies in morning when I woke up and when I went to bed.  I have to admit not having to do that with this was awsome.   This is the best U3 controller out there with the custom firmware.  Nothing I tried matched this.

Awesome! Glad it's working for you too. Haloween is over, stop worrying about zombies!
legendary

legendary
CFW 0.94 has been uploaded for my customers.

The previous updates to cgminer-monitor were missing U3 zombies where the device was still showing as active through the API. I've reworked the function to compare "Last Valid Work" before and after a specific interval for all connected devices. This should catch and handle all zombies, and just in time for Halloween! The new monitor has kept my 3 U3s running without human intervention for the past 2 days.

This is really cool.  Without reading back more than a page I assume that this is done via the R1?  So if I order one from you it will come with this new version on it and be "plug and play"?  How is your stock looking?  I want to order one soon, but I'll pull the trigger sooner if stock is low.  Thanks.

Yes, there is an option on the purchase page to receive your R1 with CFW preloaded(No extra charge). Additionally, you will receive future firmware updates when available. I have plans to add Compac support and integrate ckpool for solo mining against your own local bitcoin node.

I will update the thread once I'm running low on stock.
legendary
Activity: 1274

The previous updates to cgminer-monitor were missing U3 zombies where the device was still showing as active through the API. I've reworked the function to compare "Last Valid Work" before and after a specific interval for all connected devices. This should catch and handle all zombies, and just in time for Halloween! The new monitor has kept my 3 U3s running without human intervention for the past 2 days.

This is really cool.  Without reading back more than a page I assume that this is done via the R1?  So if I order one from you it will come with this new version on it and be "plug and play"?  How is your stock looking?  I want to order one soon, but I'll pull the trigger sooner if stock is low.  Thanks.
legendary
I did the project late last night.   Using the custom firmware and a cheap un-powered hub.   All 3 miners are still going strong, so looking very positive so far.  Normally I have a zombie to fix when I wake up.

But will try some more and let you know around 24 hours of testing.  But so far very very positive.
legendary
Thanks for providing your results! My 3 units are still running without human intervention for 4 days. The script is just checking for zombies, then restarting cgminer or rebooting the R1 if necessarry, so it shouldn't increase the zombie rate. I'm thinking the script is just more efficient at catching them than we are  Wink

Also, you can check /tmp/cgminer-u3.log for historic data on hashrate and restarts. The log is cleared on reboot though.
Reboots are tracked in /var/log/cgmine-u3-reboot.log
legendary

bought my U3 through u and constant issues. Is there a way to get the update?

Sure, check your PM

thank you! U3 up and running!

To share my expirence with this version so far very good.  I did not touch it for over 20 hours and it has fixed zombie an is running currently.  Very good update so far from testing with 1 U3.

Tomorrow after I finish 24 hour test (or tonight if I'm up late) I will try 3 on it and see how it goes.  So far looking very promising.  Upgraded interface... and functionality this custom firmware is great.

Went to 3 U3's on it.  It seems to increase zombie rate.   But so far the miner has reset and been able to fix zombies, which is quite good.   

So 24 hour test of 1 went great with custom firmware.   Now like 12 or so hours into test of 3 U3's on it and it's looking promising.  No zombies it has not fixed so far will update again in around 12 hours or so of more testing.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I do not understand why these produce hardware that are useless.
you can never, ever find a block,
it takes maybe 1 year to get to 1 btc,

bhòòòòòò I will never understand this crap

1 BTC a year from an R1 would be pretty amazing. It's a wifi router/ wireless access point that can mine and also act as a controller for larger miners. The Compac and U3 are both geared towards beginners and those looking to lotto mine. One of the great things about free will is that no one can ever force you to buy something you don't want or don't understand.  Smiley

Exactly!

I use is at a wifi hotspot in my garage that is away from my house. I am how able to stream music, football and movies while I brew beer
legendary

1 BTC a year from an R1 would be pretty amazing. It's a wifi router/ wireless access point that can mine and also act as a controller for larger miners. The Compac and U3 are both geared towards beginners and those looking to lotto mine. One of the great things about free will is that no one can ever force you to buy something you don't want or don't understand.  Smiley
Activity: 798

legendary

bought my U3 through u and constant issues. Is there a way to get the update?

Sure, check your PM

thank you! U3 up and running!

To share my expirence with this version so far very good.  I did not touch it for over 20 hours and it has fixed zombie an is running currently.  Very good update so far from testing with 1 U3.

Tomorrow after I finish 24 hour test (or tonight if I'm up late) I will try 3 on it and see how it goes.  So far looking very promising.  Upgraded interface... and functionality this custom firmware is great.
Pages:
Jump to: