Pages:
Author

Topic: Asic.to Firmware S17+ 95th/s • T17+ 80th/s T17 40w/t • S17/T17 on over 200k Asic - page 11. (Read 8400 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Where's the miner source code for the firmware you are selling and distributing? Smiley

Oh Kano you know how this answer goes haha. The source code for the panel can easily be found on github. The drivers are though not public since they took many months to make from scratch to figure out how to talk to the control board and chips. Sadly because of this I can't just opensource it.

I was waiting for you to chime in on this haha Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Where's the miner source code for the firmware you are selling and distributing? Smiley
Mini update....

Fixed the firmware failing to work with bitcoin.com nicehash and a few others

Release 0.9.9-beta2 for Antminer s17 & t17

Changes
 1) Small fixes and stability of main driver.
 2) Nicehash.com pool connection fixes.
 3) Bitcoin.com pool connection fixes.
 4) Ukrpool.com pool connection fixes.
 5) Warphash.com pool corrections fixes.

http://asic.to/files/Firmware/S17/Antminer-S17-0.9.9-beta2.tar
http://asic.to/files/Firmware/T17/Antminer-T17-0.9.9-beta2.tar
Might be misleading, but it would attract some people. However, if you do put it, I'd put asterisk and explain conditions required for such speed.

Put it in size 2 font way at the bottom in yellow font?
Activity: 604
Merit: 416
S17 non pro Smiley

HOLY HELL!  Shocked Shocked

Air-cooled -30 or -35C if memory is correct.

Might be misleading, but it would attract some people. However, if you do put it, I'd put asterisk and explain conditions required for such speed.
I'd bet it is S17+  Grin

S17 non pro Smiley

I wouldn't mind, but if it is in emerged oil or in -20C, then it might be misleading.

Air-cooled -30 or -35C if memory is correct.

The bigger question is what are you doing on viabtc? I assume your mining btrash or her ugly sister?

P.S. I love the new FW BTW good job!

Jajajajajaj xaxaxaxa hahahahaha. Got to make sure it works with all the pools!

Granted we are aware we just broke functionality with .9.9 update on Bitcoin.com and NiceHash. Next update will fix that.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
The bigger question is what are you doing on viabtc? I assume your mining btrash or her ugly sister?

P.S. I love the new FW BTW good job!
Holy Moly, is that a S17 or T17 your getting over 100 TH thats awesome.

As for my problem, seems to be solved with that latest release, the auto-tuning is currently on round 4, everything looks good, id expect that to be tuning for a couple hours, however it does hash in-between rounds. Thank you very much

I'd bet it is S17+  Grin

I don't want to make a misleading title on this thread but...

Can I advertise it as 102+th/s firmware mod now  Grin

https://asic.to/files/Photos/100th.jpg

While we are at it take a look at the 80x club

https://asic.to/files/Photos/80%20club.jpg

I wouldn't mind, but if it is in emerged oil or in -20C, then it might be misleading.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Holy Moly, is that a S17 or T17 your getting over 100 TH thats awesome.

As for my problem, seems to be solved with that latest release, the auto-tuning is currently on round 4, everything looks good, id expect that to be tuning for a couple hours, however it does hash in-between rounds. Thank you very much
I don't want to make a misleading title on this thread but...

Can I advertise it as 102+th/s firmware mod now  Grin

While we are at it take a look at the 80x club

same issue on both versions, Correct says same thing as kernel log, Error failed to set voltage, then says starting autotune, finding voltage then again error failed to set voltage.

ive tried 3 of your profile settings, all with the same result, it wont hash at all with your firmware, with bitmains firmware its perfect, however the chains do have a discrepancy which i think you firmware dosent like

https://imgur.com/IocLzA6

As you can see Chain 1 is always about 0.5 volts higher then the other ones, on my other t17 there within 0.1 volts of each other, and that one has no issues with your firmware

But clearly the chain is perfectly functional because its rock solid at 41-42 th on bitmains firmware

So we worked on a new version that should fix your issue. This new update it is supposed to fix the machines that also failed to autotune. So far it's fixed every autotune issue we have seen.

Changes:
 1) The autotune work has been finalized and fully adjusted.
 2) Completely rewritten algorithm for adjusting the voltage of the chips.
 3) Improved method for controlling unbalanced domains.
 4) Adjusted and fully customized profiles.
 5) Added compatibility with BTC Tools version 1.2.6.
 6) Fixed config multiplier with batch propagating workers.
 7) Added pool support for nicehash.com.
 Cool Added pool support for warphash.com.
 9) Checked and fixed stability of the emcd.io pool

https://asic.to/files/Firmware/S17/Antminer-S17-0.9.9-beta.tar.gz

https://asic.to/files/Firmware/T17/Antminer-T17-0.9.9-beta.tar.gz

You and a few others were having issues with voltage and frequency tuning and this should fix it.

Also, I suggest powering down your machine for a few minutes and powering back up to drain power in the machines if it fails to drop power voltage.

If this update doesn't fix it please click download button in kernel log and upload so I can read the kernel log to see what is causing the issue Smiley
same issue on both versions, Correct says same thing as kernel log, Error failed to set voltage, then says starting autotune, finding voltage then again error failed to set voltage.

ive tried 3 of your profile settings, all with the same result, it wont hash at all with your firmware, with bitmains firmware its perfect, however the chains do have a discrepancy which i think you firmware dosent like

https://imgur.com/IocLzA6

As you can see Chain 1 is always about 0.5 volts higher then the other ones, on my other t17 there within 0.1 volts of each other, and that one has no issues with your firmware

But clearly the chain is perfectly functional because its rock solid at 41-42 th on bitmains firmware
Would it be possible for some people to post on what results there getting? Even with the new auto-tune update i keep getting the voltage error as seen on my earlier post, ive let it got for 4-5 hours, same thing, never hashes at all, with bitmain's firmware its flawless at 42TH

https://imgur.com/kVT1ghU

im at 16.8-17.2 amps for a pair of T17's, If im correct that 2050 watts per miner or 49 watts per TH

any help is always appreciated

What does the autotune log say under mining profile? Same for the kernel log? I wonder if it has a chip that is unstable at voltage and it keeps trying to adjust. Try a slightly faster preset so it increases base voltage a little bit. Did you have this issue with the .96 beta or only the latest .98 autotune beta?
Would it be possible for some people to post on what results there getting? Even with the new auto-tune update i keep getting the voltage error as seen on my earlier post, ive let it got for 4-5 hours, same thing, never hashes at all, with bitmain's firmware its flawless at 42TH

https://imgur.com/kVT1ghU

im at 16.8-17.2 amps for a pair of T17's, If im correct that 2050 watts per miner or 49 watts per TH

any help is always appreciated
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
i expected a lot with this new version with auto-tuing...and finally what a big deception...
impossible to get over 45/48 Ths with a T17, after, its overheating...the air is 7°, so very cold to the machine, but its not enough.
this firmware seems useless for overclocking with air cooling.

well you are very lucky most likely you will have an exceptional down clocking unit.

it will come in handy during the 1/2 ing.

please humor me and attempt to lower voltage.

your savings may be in power.

i have overclocked gear.
i have run gear with low volts same hash
i have run gear with low volts and lower hash.

No gear super overclocks and super down clocks.

some over clock really well
some down clock really well

some over clock okay
and down clock okay.

some suck at over clock
and are okay at down clock.

i am hoping yours is a down-⏰  monster.

let us know how it down clocks.
Yeah I was about to say the same most people can throw 48th/s at a T17 without a problem.
i expected a lot with this new version with auto-tuing...and finally what a big deception...
impossible to get over 45/48 Ths with a T17, after, its overheating...the air is 7°, so very cold to the machine, but its not enough.

That probably means you lost silicon lottery... Otherwise, trying manually configuring Frequency and Voltage.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So that "Failed to verify avg chain voltage" and "failed to set working voltage" is normal, because in the profile page it says error and just trys again

We are pushing out .98 beta too very soon I should have it posted by the end of the night. We found some users were having issues and auto-tune was going on for a long time. I am assuming that is what is happening for you.
So that "Failed to verify avg chain voltage" and "failed to set working voltage" is normal, because in the profile page it says error and just trys again
Pages:
Jump to: