Pages:
Author

Topic: Asic.to Firmware S17+ 95th/s • T17+ 80th/s T17 40w/t • S17/T17 on over 200k Asic - page 15. (Read 8400 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
I am running 600 / 17.2v @ 35TH/s
I am only doing 62C PCB temp.
I don't want to push things until autotune is out or the weather cools down.
Activity: 801
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Thanks so much for this firmware.
Any idea of an ETA for the Autotune?
For some reason my T17 seems to decrease hashrate the longer it is on.
It's like 40C here ATM so I assume it's heat related. For this reason I am underclocking but I am trying to avoid going back to BM firmware.
If it is going to be a few weeks then I'll go back to stock but if it is only a few days away then I'll obviously wait.

Yeah so T17 Do not like the heat. They are best overclocked in cold climates but their underclock is pretty good. Auto tune should be within new years and it is almost done. I am trying to release it early and then need an update to be pushed out right away for some bug. How many th are you pushing your t17 and at what settings for it to overheat. At 40c though your not going to be able to overclock it beyond 50th in my opinion I mean that's over 100F room temp!
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Thanks so much for this firmware.
Any idea of an ETA for the Autotune?
For some reason my T17 seems to decrease hashrate the longer it is on.
It's like 40C here ATM so I assume it's heat related. For this reason I am underclocking but I am trying to avoid going back to BM firmware.
If it is going to be a few weeks then I'll go back to stock but if it is only a few days away then I'll obviously wait.
Having a dev fee doesn't reduce the miner's performance th/s. It's doesn't mine both at the same time... The firmware increases hashrate. It switches to dev pool to do dev fee then back.

also @ your last comment about hashrate. Slush pool takes like a half hour to get proper scoring hashrate.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The dev fee does not affect hashrate.

really ? so how did you get your dev free ?
I hope the auto tune will fix the problem...because actually its nearly impossible to go over 49 TH/S in the very best case without overheating ( 45 TH/S for most of machines )

Another problem, the dev fee....

I have 1 T17 producing 49.48Th/s on miner control panel but on slushpool i have only 44.80Th/s ... its 10% of dev fee...

another exemple :

46.15Th/s on miner control panel and...41.64Th/s on slushpool... so less than original firmware !

I checked other machine with original firmware, and the the value are both same in miner config panel and on slushpool.

The dev fee does not affect hashrate. Look at the scoring hashrate on slushpool unless you looked at it for the few minutes it was switched it would be reporting the same as your web panel. T17 OC potential is limited without cold air but their underclock potential is fairly good!

If you are overheating try to play with your voltage levels and frequency levels. You can also undervolt your T17 and get more w/th.

Great looking forward to it. Hope to see some work on s17E models as well. Wink

We plan on getting to them eventually that and the + model.
I hope the auto tune will fix the problem...because actually its nearly impossible to go over 49 TH/S in the very best case without overheating ( 45 TH/S for most of machines )

Another problem, the dev fee....

I have 1 T17 producing 49.48Th/s on miner control panel but on slushpool i have only 44.80Th/s ... its 10% of dev fee...

another exemple :

46.15Th/s on miner control panel and...41.64Th/s on slushpool... so less than original firmware !

I checked other machine with original firmware, and the the value are both same in miner config panel and on slushpool.
Activity: 19
Great looking forward to it. Hope to see some work on s17E models as well. Wink
Does anyone have some good setup for T17 on power consumption bellow 2400w? I tried a lot combinations yesterday, my T17s in this moment works on 740mhz/16,8V/2270w/44,5Ths. Nothing better for now...

850 frequency, voltage 17.5
50 TH/s
900 frequency, voltage 17.5-17.8 , 55 ths ( need good cooling )

Hi,
My settings of the s17 pro are: 16,3 volts on all the 3 chains. With frequenties used: #1 390 mhz #2 400 mhz #3 395 mhz tuning on chip does not work for me because red chip are moving around the chain. This means when you lower frequencies on red chips they are moving to another after reboot. And so this repeats etc.

Once auto tuning is enabled you won't have to fight with manual tuning
Hi,
My settings of the s17 pro are: 16,3 volts on all the 3 chains. With frequenties used: #1 390 mhz #2 400 mhz #3 395 mhz tuning on chip does not work for me because red chip are moving around the chain. This means when you lower frequencies on red chips they are moving to another after reboot. And so this repeats etc.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
Does anyone have some good setup for T17 on power consumption bellow 2400w? I tried a lot combinations yesterday, my T17s in this moment works on 740mhz/16,8V/2270w/44,5Ths. Nothing better for now...
Jump into the telegram channel: https://t.me/AsicTo

And write that it's you from bitcoin talk and I will pm you and help you figure it out.

EDIT

IF on latest T17 firmware from December you MUST flash with SD card to downgrade.
i used this firmware :

20191205119-sig_4803

Kernel Version   Linux 4.6.0-xilinx-gff8137b-dirty #25 SMP PREEMPT Fri Nov 23 15:30:52 CST 2018
File System Version   Thu Dec 5 11:19:08 CST 2019

I can't unclock SSH anymore since i reloaded the original firmware.

I have thisi error with your tool :

Code:
SSH Unlock
Asic.to
[+] Found Antminer T17.. Try unlock it..
/www/pages/cgi-bin/create_log_backup.cgi: exit: line 27: Illegal number: -1
[+] Connect: 192.168.0.17 Success..

I think the new firmware from bitmain fix the exploit of create_log_backup.cgi.
You need to unlock SSH first. Then remove signature. What firmware are you on?
Hi Taserz,

I think i did a mistake : i unlocked T17 with your tool, flashed your firmware, but it doesn't start to mine.
So, i reflashed with the original firmware.  With original firmware it mines correctly.  I i wanted to try again your firmware.
but there is a problem :  i think the firmware i downloaded on bitmain fix the the exploit you used in your tool, i can't access SSH anymore.
There is a way to downgrade it ?
After a 10 hours of tuning. I have got around a nice 32,5 watt a TH This is with a working temperature of 8 degrees. Looking forward for auto tuning.

Hey ardverb,

Can you share those settings that is pretty awesome!
After a 10 hours of tuning. I have got around a nice 32,5 watt a TH This is with a working temperature of 8 degrees. Looking forward for auto tuning.
When the autotune comes back can you consider 2% fee? I'll try them on a batch of T17s

I don't control the fee. I am assuming it will lower around the time of halving. Autotune just makes it more profitable. Lower power and increased hashrate.
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
When the autotune comes back can you consider 2% fee? I'll try them on a batch of T17s
16v and around 400mhz +- 25. We are the official distributor for this firmware for English speaking clients. There are other rebranded versions for Russian and other customers. If English is your native language your best bet is to go through me for any support, questions, help, and etc. I am not sure if bixbit is the same.

Telegram chat for assistance: https://t.me/AsicTo
Pages:
Jump to: