Pages:
Author

Topic: Asic.to Firmware S17+ 95th/s • T17+ 80th/s T17 40w/t • S17/T17 on over 200k Asic - page 16. (Read 8400 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello,

Is there in your firmware any difference from the bixbit firmware that is available? They ask an 3% developer fee and can also overcloch and undervolt the machines. For example can you tune the chips seperately in bitmain  S17 pro? What settings did you use to to get the s17 to 30w/th ? Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 801
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Max chip temp is 85-90
Better than silicon lottery, my farm is based in Siberia. Good free cooling helps a lot.
I think that in the next two months we will be able to push at 90TH with new firmware evolution.

I was going to say I was hitting the thermal throttling threshold at 65-70f with those settings. You with your nice power and electricity rates!

Just got S17 down to 30w/th @ 39th/s which is 16% efficiency gains over low power mode on stock firmware. I can get more I just started trying to see what the results were going to net in this range. This was also taken before PDU, and before PSU, so probably a bit lower but lose some % going through cable and pdu. The measurement is taken at the breaker panel.

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Here is 82TH achievement with low temp and very low HW.
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
How accurate is the built-in wattmeter? Any screen shots of that?
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
Can you post some pics of your achievement Cheesy?

Anyone found some sweet spot for T17 on low power consumption? I tested a little bit yesterday, got 42 ths/1950w.
Hey what temps are you getting? Did you set a temp cut off to shut down. Maybe you won the silcon lotttery!

725MHZ @ 19.4-19.6 doing 70th/s

Max chip temp is 85-90
Better than silicon lottery, my farm is based in Siberia. Good free cooling helps a lot.
I think that in the next two months we will be able to push at 90TH with new firmware evolution.
I understand how much time it can take and that it is a lot of work. I did not mean to ask for a free firmware. I meant to ask if there are any paid ones which I can buy so I can get it without dev fee.

Let me ask I know at one point that was offered but I do not recall the price or how that goes about.

how many hours you run already?

There is any side effects?

Sorry for the late responses haven't been checking as much as I like as I have been sitting in a dump truck for the past 2 days pretty much and I didn't bring an inverter for my laptop so I am flipping it on every once in a while to check thread and vpn to the machine for tweaking. But I mean hey if my contract I bid on is for the hour... I can't complain. Currently watching snow still fall. The only side effect I can say right now is you will be messing with your miner a lot if you are like me. No side effects right now the settings that were not working have been disabled so there are very few bugs.
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
how many hours you run already?

There is any side effects?
Activity: 604
Merit: 416
I understand how much time it can take and that it is a lot of work. I did not mean to ask for a free firmware. I meant to ask if there are any paid ones which I can buy so I can get it without dev fee.
Yeah, I missed that photo. Thanks for answer!

Please notify me as soon as T17e and S17e firmwares are ready.

Also, is there a firmware without dev fee?

Nope, it took many months to get the driver made for the 17 series. Creates an incentive to keep working on the project and develope firmware for other machines. People gotta eat!

Edit: not edit button I'm dumb

400mhz at 16 seems pretty promising for a downvolt/downclocl. Going to hook a meter up to it but been stable for the past 5 hours.
Yeah, I missed that photo. Thanks for answer!

Please notify me as soon as T17e and S17e firmwares are ready.

Also, is there a firmware without dev fee?
I see that your firmware is available for S17 Pro, however I have not seen any results. Have you tested this?
Also, are there any firmware plans for S17e and T17e?

Did you click the link? I have photos of them running at 70th and 85th/s on the website.

Here is a random picture of one S17pro machine right now.

It does not work on S17E or T17e. That is a different miner with more chips than S17/S17Pro/T17.

We are working on S17e and T17e firmware but not ready yet first getting auto tune working again.
I see that your firmware is available for S17 Pro, however I have not seen any results. Have you tested this?
Also, are there any firmware plans for S17e and T17e?
what about s9k / s9se fw?
Big headache these models. Not sure we will see one that works correctly without any risks soon.
850MHz @ 19,7v I'm at 82TH
900MHz @ 19,8v I'm at 87TH

both with 0,0001%HW
Not all ASICs will support those settings (silicon lottery), need to fine tune each of your ASIC step by step. It takes times but it's the only way to optimise your hash rate

Hey what temps are you getting? Did you set a temp cut off to shut down. Maybe you won the silcon lotttery!

725MHZ @ 19.4-19.6 doing 70th/s

In the works but not too sure if it is going to be worth for most unless cheap power.
My recommendation, for now, is to aim for no more than 725mhz on the S17 and not to go beyond 19.6 volts until more results come in. But at 700-725mhz and 19-19.2 you should be achieving 65-70th/s. Which is a fairly good performance gain as it is. If there is one thing I learned a stable overclock is better than a powerful overclock. When auto tune is out I would say play a bit higher but for now I suggest everyone plays it safe.

850MHz @ 19,7v I'm at 82TH
900MHz @ 19,8v I'm at 87TH

both with 0,0001%HW
Not all ASICs will support those settings (silicon lottery), need to fine tune each of your ASIC step by step. It takes times but it's the only way to optimise your hash rate

Big headache these models. Not sure we will see one that works correctly without any risks soon.
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
T17/S17 fw specs looks great. I will try this in next few days.
Is there any chance to make some good custom firmware for T15/S15 units?
My recommendation, for now, is to aim for no more than 725mhz on the S17 and not to go beyond 19.6 volts until more results come in. But at 700-725mhz and 19-19.2 you should be achieving 65-70th/s. Which is a fairly good performance gain as it is. If there is one thing I learned a stable overclock is better than a powerful overclock. When auto tune is out I would say play a bit higher but for now I suggest everyone plays it safe.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
I have two internet services going into the warehouse.  So I can setup a small farm of just t17's and s17's use your firmware on a remote setup.  Keep the bigger farm on the other network.
Pages:
Jump to: