Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 13. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 07:07:02 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
Their email reads like "We put careful thought into our distribution of tokens, so don't bother contacting us. We will not repeal any of our decisions." All of this even though I only registered on one IP address. And then the whole team took a week vacation after the sale, which is actually a busy week for most teams as they have to deal with customer inquiries.
Did they send that email to you Huh
Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

i also received that email. its been 3 days now, still dont have my free ATS lol
I also received and don't have my ATS too. Lol. They wanted to deceive us?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
September 21, 2017, 05:43:44 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
Their email reads like "We put careful thought into our distribution of tokens, so don't bother contacting us. We will not repeal any of our decisions." All of this even though I only registered on one IP address. And then the whole team took a week vacation after the sale, which is actually a busy week for most teams as they have to deal with customer inquiries.
Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Sincerely,

i also received that email. its been 3 days now, still dont have my free ATS lol
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
September 21, 2017, 05:41:48 AM
still waiting for my free ATS from referral program. i nver cheat the system. i only have a few refs but guess what i guess my ATS were lost in space lol.  definitely a scam >> stay away
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 03:07:22 AM
I also received that mail, but I don\t see them sending out the tokens fast enough to give everyone their tokens in time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 21, 2017, 02:40:13 AM
Hello,

Sincerely,
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2017, 11:15:45 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 20, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
Hi.. I just want to ask.. I accidentally resubmitted my withdrawal form and it say that my account is suspended.. I mean.. Can i still recieve my ATS even if i do the withdrawal form twice??.. Anyone? Tnx

As I see they stopped paying. I requested withdrawal long time ago and got a mail that it was submitted but still haven't got anything, though I didn't cheet.
I don't know how they choosed whom to pay.
And if your account was suspeneded, I think you have even less chanses to get any coin Sad
Activity: 854
September 20, 2017, 05:40:34 AM
Hi.. I just want to ask.. I accidentally resubmitted my withdrawal form and it say that my account is suspended.. I mean.. Can i still recieve my ATS even if i do the withdrawal form twice??.. Anyone? Tnx
You can still receive your ATS even if you resubmitted the withdrawal form. As long as you pass their other regulations then you are all good.

Hi Kenneth! Cheesy

@nikkoacayapro
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 05:21:29 AM
Activity: 854
September 20, 2017, 04:33:19 AM
I received my tokens yesterday.
I can't say that ATS is a scam or not. I hope that everybody would get their tokens in the nearest future.
When do you think the coin would appear on different exchanges?
Do you really think that 1 ATS can cost 0.15$?
I received mine both from investment and bonty a few days ago. They are transparent in most cases, that's for sure.

I think it's here but I don't know. You can try it and send me a message if you did and what happened. That would be great as I'm not used to this etherdelta site. Thanks!

https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH

Anyway, they say it's within this month and they will have an update regarding the exchanges on 25th.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2017, 03:57:53 AM
I received my tokens yesterday.
I can't say that ATS is a scam or not. I hope that everybody would get their tokens in the nearest future.
When do you think the coin would appear on different exchanges?
Do you really think that 1 ATS can cost 0.15$?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 02:42:29 AM
I receive ATS token yesterday. Not much but it shows they are trying to fix their mistake.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2017, 02:09:14 AM
Many people saying ATS coin as scam but i am still hopeful that i got my ATS as explained by the admin. My sponser already got his coins and admin replied that everyone got his coins within a week.
Activity: 269
September 20, 2017, 01:35:42 AM
You guys are wrong , authorship is not illegal . I think most of us didn't receive our ATSes because they are sending out the ATS manually. Check ether scan if you think I'm lying -----> https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
As you can see they are still sending out the tokens so just wait few days till you get yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 01:24:47 AM
Still waiting for my "free tokens" from Authorship. Scam or not, they are not helping themselves over the past few days.  Sad
Activity: 287
September 20, 2017, 01:00:35 AM
the problem is simple as 2 * 2
distribute Tokens to referrals
Hundreds and thousands of companies cope with this without ceremony
What can ATS do if they have done this in such a simple task? Angry
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:42:38 PM
Well i just got mine yesterday, and other payments are still being processed.
Activity: 218
September 19, 2017, 07:57:26 PM
You received them thousands didn't. Yes it's a scam. Check all the other posts and you will see.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
September 19, 2017, 07:31:47 PM
Now they're supposedly fixing the mistake BUT it seems anyone who didn't get their bounty needs to complete a "withdrawal form" that's more onerous than the original signup form, and the email giving that link was very vague as to the requirement to fill out to get your tokens if they missed you, but I expect shortly there'll be lots of "sorry you missed your chance because we added this previously undisclosed necessary step" and we're done distributing.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
September 19, 2017, 07:26:16 PM
I don't think that Authorship is a scam, more likely they simply didn't want to get scammed by people sending them hundreds of faked airdrop requests. Their email is quite clear on that. Anyway, I didn't get those token anyway...
Pages:
Jump to: