Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 10. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
Looks like I missed this email. Thank you for this information, I finally got my 535 token from referrals, so I am happy again Smiley
You are welcome. Hope the other honest bounty hunters get their shares too!

Got all my tks and noticed the EtherDelta listing. But as expected, it's not even close to 0.15 USD as initially written. I know, that this wasn't a promise, but 0.01 (or lower) is hard for investors imho if you think about the fact, that 1 ETH = 7,687 ATS.

And tbh... EtherDelta?
I think it's because there are less traders there so I'll be waiting for it to be listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:22:05 PM
Got all my tks and noticed the EtherDelta listing. But as expected, it's not even close to 0.15 USD as initially written. I know, that this wasn't a promise, but 0.01 (or lower) is hard for investors imho if you think about the fact, that 1 ETH = 7,687 ATS.

And tbh... EtherDelta?
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
September 25, 2017, 12:33:21 PM
Anybody knows what will happen after distribution? Main thread is closed.
One of their latest mails say that there will be an update regarding exchanges this 25th. I hope token distribution will be done by tomorrow so we can have the good news about the exchanges. However, I kind of doubt they will finish sending tokens tomorrow. I'm so excited with this one but delays are possible.
Looks like I missed this email. Thank you for this information, I finally got my 535 token from referrals, so I am happy again Smiley
Activity: 854
September 25, 2017, 12:17:44 PM
Update: Exchange Listing
Sep 25, 2017 | Blog

Hello,
We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.

While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.

EtherDelta.com already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.

Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.

PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.

Regards,
Authorship.com Team
Activity: 14
September 25, 2017, 11:55:37 AM
It has been listed on EtherDelta and price is as low as 0.01$..  Cry
Activity: 2
September 25, 2017, 11:13:19 AM
Sorry to hear that some people are experiencing problems - personally I received my purchased tokens soon after the sale ended and I was able to add them via MEW by using the custom token process that is available on their page.  Now I want to see how the company make progress on their development roadmap - will they keep to the timing set out during the ICO?  Time will tell.  In the meantime I have not seen a price for the token yet.  Any ideas?

In view of the comments regarding Bounty I am checking to see if my 75 Bounty ATS has been paid or not as that was not clearly stated as there was no statement of account so to speak.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 04:21:49 AM
ATS is a serious scam. That guy is a moron and I hope we bring him to justice when we are ready to do so. That us why is good to invest in ICO that have already brought something to the table. Don't just throw your money to dogs. Look at Centra. The card of Centra is already working. Centra is on exchange etc.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 25, 2017, 03:28:39 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
i dont know they are scam or not . i work their airdrop but i did not get any coin .they said that their distribution is completed. they also said all are paid except who registered more than three account with same ip .i registered only one account but i did not get any reward .i dont know why this happened  .now ats coin is traded on etherdelta.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 02:17:34 AM
Has anyone who requested a withdrawal on the day, or subsequent days received theirs?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 25, 2017, 01:35:20 AM
Let this be a lesson to new projects, especially if you want to run ICOs. Do not do referral bounties. Or at least, do not make them so high and attach monetary value to it like $10. If you insist that this is a good marketing strategy, then please cut off the fraud from the beginning, not at the end. Actually, if you think this is a good strategy you are wrong. Do you want people who want your product or people who want your $10 referral tokens?

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 12:22:21 AM
Seems like they eventually spent more time on sorting this matter out, last email said they had some issue with their IP filtering system "It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system."

I got mine two days earlier, so just hang on there if you did not abuse that is.
Activity: 26
September 24, 2017, 11:52:41 PM
I think its scam.because he suspended my account without reason
Activity: 26
September 24, 2017, 11:22:18 PM
também não recebi minhas tokens e nem o investimento que fiz
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
September 24, 2017, 10:55:01 PM
I got my 685 tokens the other day, so I'm pleased. Not a scam but it remains to be seen how many exchanges list them.

I never got tokens my tokens and it's been over 1 week since they emailed me the claim form and said I would be getting them. At this point, with the level of uncertainty involved in this, I don't want their damn tokens. Sucks that I promoted this and brought them other people who promoted this as well.
Activity: 20
September 24, 2017, 10:33:48 PM
I got my 685 tokens the other day, so I'm pleased. Not a scam but it remains to be seen how many exchanges list them.
Activity: 37
September 24, 2017, 09:59:47 PM
still waiting on tokens. freewallet i got on phone just for this still empty.
Activity: 218
September 24, 2017, 09:56:59 PM
To anyone that claims they got the tokens, if you really did show us the block chain info.
Otherwise, please stop lying.
ATS is a scam.
Activity: 105
September 24, 2017, 09:45:56 PM
i also recieve mine,, by the way when it will be listed to exchanges? and what exchange will it be listed? thanks
It is on etherdelta.com
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
September 24, 2017, 09:23:49 PM
I didn't received my coins yet Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
September 24, 2017, 09:15:23 PM
i also recieve mine,, by the way when it will be listed to exchanges? and what exchange will it be listed? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: