Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 11. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 06:01:22 PM
They still have not sent coins to me. I am starting to lose my expectations about them. This is not really ethical way of doing marketing.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 04:25:59 PM
I contacted authorship regarding a question about investors and they told me they will definitely come with an update tomorrow.
I'm curious...
Activity: 854
September 24, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
Anybody knows what will happen after distribution? Main thread is closed.
One of their latest mails say that there will be an update regarding exchanges this 25th. I hope token distribution will be done by tomorrow so we can have the good news about the exchanges. However, I kind of doubt they will finish sending tokens tomorrow. I'm so excited with this one but delays are possible.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
September 24, 2017, 09:40:55 AM
Anybody knows what will happen after distribution? Main thread is closed.
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
September 24, 2017, 08:28:03 AM
Still haven't receive my ATS tokens yet. But my friends already received their tokens.  Sad

Don't worry. You will also get token if you got a successful confirmation message.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 06:57:23 AM
Still haven't receive my ATS tokens yet. But my friends already received their tokens.  Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 24, 2017, 05:40:04 AM
Can't believe, but I finally got my ATS tokens today!!! Though my referals haven't got there 75 ATS yet. But as i see they continue to pay, so maybe everyone will get their rewards.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 05:17:22 AM
Authorship Bounty Campaign no scam..some days wait i hope something will be good.because Seeing such many tokens are all scams, they suddenly come back to the market and stay for a few years.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 04:41:25 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
I think you need to send your concern to the developer first before making a decision to full out yourself to their ICO. Besides you did their task properly, itmaybe some technical problem why you encountered those things. Then if no response yet stay away with it Wink
September 24, 2017, 03:32:14 AM
I never even thought of it as a scam. If you connect the dots then you'll probably end up with legit. The only problem is with their distribution. And they've been fixing it since.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2017, 10:52:32 PM
I did not receive tokens either. They have sent an email with reasons and excuses, but none of them describes my situation. I did not cheat nor used a vpn or something like that.

I received tokens today in the end. Thanks to the team now I think it is not scam but a useless algorith they used for bounties. Anyway, good luck to authorship Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
September 23, 2017, 05:57:19 PM
Same here. Still waiting ...

Activity: 148
September 23, 2017, 05:54:23 PM
No same here I still haven't received my tokens. And I should get 375 and they have stopped now so have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 1
September 23, 2017, 05:19:52 PM
Am I the only one who's still waiting to recieve the tokens I  ???hope it works as it did for some peope.  Huh Cry
Activity: 462
September 23, 2017, 05:10:29 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
====LAST EMAIL FROM AUTHORSHIP DEV====
"Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team"
============================================================
cek again your wallet. if you success completed WD confirm u will get your ats token. now i have 610 ats token. i'm waiting for 7 days.
September 23, 2017, 02:43:33 AM
Just got my ATS this morning  Smiley 1060 to be exact. I hope you guys also got them.. anyway, anybody knows on which exchange will this token be listed?
They said they were talking with Poloniex and Bittrex. Let's wait for their update on 25th. Hope it gets listed soon as I need to cashout a littlle. Will hold most of it though.
Activity: 154
September 23, 2017, 02:22:19 AM
I think this is scam. Me and my friend didnt get the token.
And as you can read from thier email..look like they are ready with a lot of reason not to distribute
token.

fools like you will call this ats a scam, there was a pr disaster thats it.... they started rectifying their mistake by resending the tokens to all bount campaigners ,within 7 days..... ATS  is such a unique concept of it kind, one in a million project of the industry which it deals it..... watch its token bull run after all its issue get sorted out and gets the beta project run out next year....... remember even J.K.ROWLING had  a bad 8 year run to just get her 1st book published in the harry potter series and rest is history after it got published... same way this project shall solve  the problems of all such talented and undiscovered people... just it need some time now to settle from its pr disaster
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
September 23, 2017, 01:42:58 AM
There were to many attempts to scam this ardrop. That is why the decide to prevent it. It doesn't nicely that honest persons didn't get their tokens because of scammers. BTW many of us use TOR. As i know TOR users didn't get their tokens too. The problem of this situation is bad preparing of ATS airdrop program. Why didn't they show rules BEFORE airdrop???

I didnt really think ATS was a scam.  Yes I did receive my tokens, and yes only 2 of my friends whom I referred receive only , but we understood that about the same IP.  because we share an internet connection,  there are 5 of us registered using same IP but only 3 are given.  Its so sad that even though some people would be honedt about this,  many would still want to exploit the opportunity.

But the management should have filtered the addresses during registration,  not after so that people will not expect something.
Activity: 43
September 22, 2017, 10:44:32 PM
Just got my ATS this morning  Smiley 1060 to be exact. I hope you guys also got them.. anyway, anybody knows on which exchange will this token be listed?
Activity: 114
September 22, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
Where can i sell these GOLDEN TOKENS?
how much their cost ?
Pages:
Jump to: