Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 8. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
September 27, 2017, 08:28:04 PM
It's just make me sad when people call an ICO as SCAM where in fact, they didn't even invested/bought any coins. Guys, you are receiving free coins, and the ATS team are doing their best to send all your coins. Also, consider their part since it is a new project, and they are just aware of people WHO ARE CHEATING during the bounty period. Be patient. To those who didn't received their tokens, better luck next time. There are actually instances that 2 internet connections from different countries/location have the same IP, especially to those who are using VPN. So don't be mad.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 07:37:15 PM
I never got mine. I didn't cheat. Only 2 of my referrals got theirs. None of my referrals cheated that I know of.
They are a scam and many people, like the ones that wants to buy more coins but never responds to PM's are paid from the ATS team. Maybe not all of you but most.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2017, 07:28:31 PM
I can't say that Authorship is completely scam. It's established and the program is good as far I check it. The only problem was the airdrop or referral they made. And the one reason here are those cheaters. They already paid me and I got the tokens. Hopefully all those who made the airdrop in legit way may get their tokens as well. But saying Authorship is completely scam? I think it would be unfair
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
I have received my tokens today too.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 02:04:37 PM
just wondering why dev team still lock their ANN thread here  Huh

Because people realised that this project is just a scam shit.
Activity: 9
September 27, 2017, 05:20:50 AM
Do you guys know when the token would hit big exchanges?
All we have is EtherDelta which is complete trash.

They mentioned in their home page, ''It is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks.''
However, I don't think it is the best time to sell the tokens once it up on those big exchanges.

Activity: 392
September 27, 2017, 05:13:01 AM
Do you guys know when the token would hit big exchanges?
All we have is EtherDelta which is complete trash.
Activity: 9
September 27, 2017, 05:08:01 AM
just wondering why dev team still lock their ANN thread here  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
September 27, 2017, 03:29:01 AM
This is big lesson fir all of us. Do you want a big fan fir your project or people chasing $10 up and diwn. At the end if the day, interest and believer hold the project and take project to another level of success.

It is not exactly a new lesson ... but you are right :-) I think companies are still figuring out the whole funding idea through ICO. The newest "trick" is to send useless tokens to wallets, that people can get as bonus, when they buy token during an ICO ... done by e.g.  Cryptonex. So basically throwing ads into mailboxes. Hopefully the companies will get back to the basics and will just try to convince with good tech instead of some cheap marketing tricks.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2017, 03:23:37 AM
Dear,
I don't understand about Authorship (ATS) because i doesn't get any ATS token yet now. Authorship send me a e-mail, they declare ASAP you will get your ATS token. will i get or not.
but i saw somebody already get her reward.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2017, 02:59:17 AM
This is big lesson fir all of us. Do you want a big fan fir your project or people chasing $10 up and diwn. At the end if the day, interest and believer hold the project and take project to another level of success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 02:52:07 AM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.

im confirming today that i recieved my 535 tokens from authorship bounty last month and i guess they are not really a scam or would try to scam people but the only thing is when will be or what is exactly the date for this token to be listed on online exchanges? so that i could sell these emmidiately and i noticed also many users here in the forum are now selling thier hard earned ats tokens, but why they are selling it now for a cheaper price?

Activity: 504
Merit: 103
September 26, 2017, 09:15:54 PM
Let this be a lesson to new projects, especially if you want to run ICOs. Do not do referral bounties. Or at least, do not make them so high and attach monetary value to it like $10. If you insist that this is a good marketing strategy, then please cut off the fraud from the beginning, not at the end. Actually, if you think this is a good strategy you are wrong. Do you want people who want your product or people who want your $10 referral tokens?

I really liked the idea to cut the fraud in the beginning. They should have done this in the first place, but maybe if they've announced that they will filter IP addresses then people would still find ways to cheat so they made a surprise at the end. If ATS announces $10 referral token then they should have expected multiple sign-ups in the beginning or they knew it would happen and it was part of their plan, who knows.

Anyway I received my tokens but my referrals did not. Those who received (I think 5 out of 15) complained to me for the value of ATS in etherdelta so technically all of my referred friends complained. So now I am still 50/50 if ATS is really a scam. I'll just wait till they have a running website and see if ATS will really rise to $10/75 ATS.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 02:42:29 PM
I've never received anything from Authorship even by confirming the withdraw on their web page Grin I added the token  in myetherwallet but nothing!! I wonder if the claim is worth it!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
September 26, 2017, 02:31:49 PM
Probably, It is NOT a scam. The problem is that people who get their coins have no need in them because the price would never be high. It's 0.000045 ETH for 1 ATS.
People who didn't get their ATS tokens lost nothing.
As for me, I really liked the project and the idea. But what happened was completely their fault

This is how you know ATS is a scam: someone with a post count of 1 saying that it's not a scam, and because an individual ATS token isn't worth much, those who haven't received their (presumably millions) of ATS tokens "lost nothing."

I was kind of laughing at this whole thing from the sidelines, not being an investor, but I just couldn't help but noticing your post. It stinks of desperation. And for those who are wondering what that smells like, go visit a cattle farm. Desperation smells like bullshit.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
September 26, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
Probably, It is NOT a scam. The problem is that people who get their coins have no need in them because the price would never be high. It's 0.000045 ETH for 1 ATS.
People who didn't get their ATS tokens lost nothing.
As for me, I really liked the project and the idea. But what happened was completely their fault

Well, time is close to nothing, but still is not nothing. We have lost time applying for an airdrop which never arrived. If you'd spend all your life applying to airdrops which never arrive, you would lose your life.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2017, 01:34:47 PM
Finally, received my ATS.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 12:53:19 PM
This all could be put to bed and we could see an instant increase in the value of these tokens if the devs made an official statement...
Activity: 28
September 26, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
ATS are not scam I already receive the token that they are distributed it.I hope the honest ones receive their shares.
Activity: 224
September 26, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
Why do you say ATS scam?
I have finished the campaign and are waiting to be paid
Hopefully, but stop as the price of ATS too low
Pages:
Jump to: