Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 15. (Read 12185 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 11:44:58 PM
I also filled out the withdraw form. now i have to trust the freewallet app on android in US. new to this.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
September 18, 2017, 10:42:44 PM
I also didnot get any ATS tokens. I was supposed to get around 2000 tokens.
I got this email from authorship team today.

Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

So, hopefully all of us who are supposed to get their ATS token will receive them.

So finally here is the statement from ATS itself. I hope this response will somehow pacify some of you guys until the point that all your dues are paid. But I guess the ATS project is using referral system. If I am right I think the problem is emanating from there. Referrals push people to cheat.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 10:36:22 PM
Who buys this coin? Some people are really deserving to be scammed. Sec and china is really right to regulate ICOs. People are investing in every ico...

People who want to pump and dump or make a quick profit on a coin that will most likely never amount to anything.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 10:30:01 PM
I still waiting for my tokens.
It's the 3rd day since i withdraw my ats.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 10:08:31 PM
So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.

hi , same here happened to me after i had submitted a withdraw in thier website i still dont recieve any token and i notice that the tokem symbol on myether wallet.com has changed to invalid  and says invalid token. oh my god what is this means?  is it mean they are scam?   i see that there project looks verry legit and promising and seems good to be true, i see also some members here recieve token and some dont, not sure if its their other account.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2017, 01:40:34 PM
There is 1 opened post about it already...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 18, 2017, 01:36:10 PM
I didn't applied for the Authorship airdrop, but two of my friends did. And know what? Both of them got banned from the airdrop. One of them admitted that multiple users logged in from his laptop. But the other one has no idea why he was banned. I just consoled them saying that these things happen in the cryptoworld. The trick is to move forward without losing your heart.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 01:29:50 PM
I also didnot get any ATS tokens. I was supposed to get around 2000 tokens.
I got this email from authorship team today.

Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

So, hopefully all of us who are supposed to get their ATS token will receive them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 01:09:11 PM
Who buys this coin? Some people are really deserving to be scammed. Sec and china is really right to regulate ICOs. People are investing in every ico...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 18, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

For me no problem !!
I received all the tokens I had to receive.
I hope now that these tokens will take a lot of value
Activity: 854
September 18, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
I received both from my investment and bounty. I hope the honest ones receive their shares. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
September 18, 2017, 04:57:48 AM
I'm still waiting their tokens too. I participated at airdrop only so it won't be so sad if I lose them. But if you worked hard to get them... this differs.
go to https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
and enter your address into "search/filter by" field
Thanks for sharing this! I did so and found nothing -    There are no matching entries so they haven't sent me anything
Activity: 35
Merit: 10
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
September 18, 2017, 04:56:46 AM
Is VPN a problem for many coins? I think IOTA and byteball wallets don't take well to VPN. But then even if I switch it VPN off, something like Bittrex will inform me I'm logging in from a different ISN.
Anyway, is there a consolidated list of scam coins? That would be lovely. As some have pointed out, something like IOTA may not be a scam, but they use home-rolled code. There are many from genuine-but-incompetent to outright look-at-my-eyes-not-your-wallet types. Gotta start somewhere so it would be helpful to have a list of the snake oil sellers.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
September 18, 2017, 04:54:55 AM
I'm still waiting their tokens too. I participated at airdrop only so it won't be so sad if I lose them. But if you worked hard to get them... this differs.
go to https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
and enter your address into "search/filter by" field
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
September 18, 2017, 04:50:50 AM
It might not be a scam, I wouldn't be in a hurry for such an accusation, but I haven't received my bounty tokens either. Although there were not so many tokens earned, I'm still waiting to receive them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 18, 2017, 04:48:48 AM
Seems they kicked out anyone who used a VPN, which nowadays is a lot of people.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2017, 04:43:06 AM
ATS are not scam I already receive the token that they are distributed it takes 2 days because their policy is first come first serve basis, they are going to email you an address for you to check if you receive a token if your using same ip address you can't claim any tokens you will read them on the email yhat they always sent to you every update.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
September 18, 2017, 03:48:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 18, 2017, 03:38:52 AM
Same here: many emails, no tokens. I call scam indeed, if this is how they get people to give them referrals for free.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 17, 2017, 01:48:39 PM
It's not a scam. I got my tokens, so I can confirm that they are distributing at least some of them. But yes I would be p***ed off too if I hadn't received any.

I think their initial post about not sending out any more was a bit of an over-reaction, which to their credit they seem to have now realised, which is why they've put out a new statement saying they'll send the tokens to anyone where there were no more than 3 registrations from the same IP address.

Obviously there has been a lot of multi-accounting though to cause the problem in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: