Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 9. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
has one of the dev reported in the last days?  or something written to the situation?
ATS is garbage and is also not better. I forget the token   Wink

Yeah would be nice to get some updates about that!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 11:32:53 AM
Probably, It is NOT a scam. The problem is that people who get their coins have no need in them because the price would never be high. It's 0.000045 ETH for 1 ATS.
People who didn't get their ATS tokens lost nothing.
As for me, I really liked the project and the idea. But what happened was completely their fault
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
September 26, 2017, 10:55:27 AM
At first i thought they are really a scam. Coz they sent emails stating that they will suspend distribution coz some issue. But after a week of waiting i finally receive mine. You should send them an email for the follow up of your ATS. They will probably give yours if you didn't violate any of their rules.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 10:50:56 AM
Cry all bitter , i love my ats
Activity: 392
September 26, 2017, 05:33:13 AM
I hope I get my token, it 24 hours to end of the bounty campaign. I hope I receive mine
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 26, 2017, 05:16:33 AM
lets hope all those who signed up for their campaign,receive their tokens accordingly
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 05:13:02 AM
I don't agree that they should get a pass on the way that this has been handled at all.  I actually did receive my 80 tokens, but to then discover that having been listed, its trading at $0.01 is just ridiculous.  It seems to me that there is something untoward with the whole situation and what it does is affect adversely the way people look at other projects.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
September 26, 2017, 04:50:52 AM
I never received mine. But even if I received them, it's still a scam.
The promise was $10 worth of tokens, if now 75 tokens is worth $0.75, that means they waited long enough to cash out their own tokens before giving out worthless bounty tokens..

In addition, it's very nice to see Brand-new accounts registering here just to say they've received their tokens. That's not suspicious at all!

The promise is/was based on a completely arbitrary number of $.15 per stake, so obviously the real world application can be literally anything, and without any exchanges open there is no way to put a real price tag on any of them.

I still haven't received mine either, but I just sent the withdrawal request like couple days ago, so I'm still optimistic with it.
Activity: 8
September 26, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
Well, i just got my 385 tokens np, so maybe not a scam afterall
The promise was $10 worth of tokens, if now 75 tokens is worth $0.75, that means they waited long enough to cash out their own tokens before giving out worthless bounty tokens..

In addition, it's very nice to see Brand-new accounts registering here just to say they've received their tokens. That's not suspicious at all!

I can prove, that i've got mine: https://etherscan.io/address/softcreatr.eth#tokentxns

I'm just sad about the fact, that my ATS aren't nearly worth what i've invested into their ICO. I really hope, that this will change, if ATS will be listed on a more trusted exchange.
Activity: 476
September 26, 2017, 03:16:48 AM
As far as I know ATS is more on referral schemes, which in the sight of many others here it is like a Ponzi scheme, But depending on their perception about it. So I guess with your concern try to send inbox message to find out what it is happened to you.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 26, 2017, 02:54:38 AM

Activity: 406
September 26, 2017, 01:50:06 AM
In my opinion, it is not total scam as many people get and many people waiting their turn to get coins to their account. We have to wait, till the admin says that now the distribution is over. If we not get any coin at that time, then we can ask it as a scam, not before that.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 12:27:47 AM
I received the email too but not the tokens..

And I can guarantee that I registered just once...

So not going to trust Aurthorship or use their product.. So long ATS..
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 25, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
has one of the dev reported in the last days?  or something written to the situation?
ATS is garbage and is also not better. I forget the token   Wink
Activity: 218
September 25, 2017, 11:47:07 PM
But the reason for less traders is the bad reputation that Authorship got during the last days. I'm unsure, if things are getting better over the time or if ATS just died before it came to live.
It's only a mishandled situation and Authorship dealt with it. It's probably not a scam and will be long forgotten after the platform is launched.

It should get better overtime so as hatred for a mishandled situation. I'm doing other bounties and it won't bother me even if I was not paid. I messaged them kindly even after about what they said about the book voucher.

Don't get me wrong, I earned 15k ATS tokens and didn't put a hate message on the thread. The thing is we got to move on to more productive things.

As for Etherdelta, I think it's not a big exchange such as Poloniex and Bittrex so I expect the price to be that low. I will not touch that exchange for now. Bigger exchanges are definitely better in my opinion as demand is higher I suppose.

I don't think giving them a pass is the right thing to do. They are either so incompetent they can't distribute coins or so deceaving that they lied to thousands of people.
Either way I don't think they should be trusted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
September 25, 2017, 11:30:29 PM
So, has anyone heard from the devs?
Activity: 11
September 25, 2017, 05:16:33 PM
I do not have many but not received any token...
Activity: 854
September 25, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
But the reason for less traders is the bad reputation that Authorship got during the last days. I'm unsure, if things are getting better over the time or if ATS just died before it came to live.
It's only a mishandled situation and Authorship dealt with it. It's probably not a scam and will be long forgotten after the platform is launched.

It should get better overtime so as hatred for a mishandled situation. I'm doing other bounties and it won't bother me even if I was not paid. I messaged them kindly even after about what they said about the book voucher.

Don't get me wrong, I earned 15k ATS tokens and didn't put a hate message on the thread. The thing is we got to move on to more productive things.

As for Etherdelta, I think it's not a big exchange such as Poloniex and Bittrex so I expect the price to be that low. I will not touch that exchange for now. Bigger exchanges are definitely better in my opinion as demand is higher I suppose.
Activity: 3
September 25, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
Activity: 8
September 25, 2017, 01:33:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: