Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 2. (Read 12181 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:37:51 AM
Dont think it is a scam coin. The coin is slowly gaining traction.

This is the new thread i made on further discussions. Hope you guys keep it alive.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/authorship-ats-tokens-2652240
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 26, 2017, 02:29:14 PM
I am an investor and keep in touch with them and I can tell you that ATS is gonna be listed on more exchanges but not when you want it but in the right time.

I´m holding long term so it´s great for me. If you are not a holder long term just sell right now and move on, life goes on.

Or you could hold long term and earn the right profit in the right time.

Realistically at this point I think you might as well hold any ATS you have, it could have been worth selling when they first hit hitbtc and had that little pump. Long term if the project is a success then the tokens right now are extremely cheap.

Agreed. I only have a few thousand tokens but it's not even worthwhile for me to even sell that amount. I would rather wait it out
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
November 26, 2017, 04:39:28 AM
I´m buying more ATS and holding!!!
Also I buy for free money. While holding around 500 thousand ATS coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 07:13:39 AM
They will be releasing a live video regarding the beta test at the end of this month so I don't see why some are saying that there's no progress whatsoever. There are too many green flags to let one red flag make people think it will not go anywhere.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
I´m buying more ATS and holding!!!
Activity: 238
+ + +
November 19, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
I want to see what´s gonna happen on January.

... the token's value finally drops to zero ?

Well it seems like a logical next step, what is strange is that they do continue to release some updates and news, I would think that if it were a scam they would already have dumped all their coins and would have no further need to try and pump the price artificially.

A leaking ship will not save anything. )

Of course they need to pretend that they work
local legislation is quite severe
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 17, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

Well it seems like a logical next step, what is strange is that they do continue to release some updates and news, I would think that if it were a scam they would already have dumped all their coins and would have no further need to try and pump the price artificially.
+ + +
November 17, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

November 12, 2017, 12:07:56 PM
+ + +
November 11, 2017, 08:34:16 AM
I warned that this project is a SCAM originally!
But unfortunately the last topic where there were 150 pages were closed by the moderators.
All bought tokens were very mistaken - this project is scam and your money is lost forever.
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 09:24:31 PM
I do not join this ICO but I had seen a lot of its advertisement on Facebook
Activity: 63
November 10, 2017, 08:53:39 PM
I still believe in this project because I´m holding long term.

Your desperation and "positivity" won't stop this coin from dying sadly. You lost your money man, just accept it and quit living in a fantasy.

November 10, 2017, 07:52:37 PM
Actually I don't know it's a scam project or not. but i know it is already listed in exchange and coinmarketcap.
Just see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/
Activity: 322
November 10, 2017, 07:09:13 PM
nothing would change on ATS i think that is an abandoned project that has no potential to grow i'm a holder also of many coims but base on my computation ATS will be no longer to increase its value, it just a waste of time spending money to buy some ATS , how could this project would be successful if theres a lot pf people who did not receive their token and specially who invest their project that there is nothing in return.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:47:22 PM
My cousin and my girlfriends also didn't get coins (75 ATS), but I invite them and get for both and also some other referrals (535 ATS). So weird distribution, but I can't complain, cause I get them.
Activity: 84
October 31, 2017, 05:54:35 AM
Let's hold. The price anyway is too low to sell for profits.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 30, 2017, 04:37:31 PM
I received another email from this scammer (who never showed himself on Bitcointalk anymore after he got his money, that reminds me of the eth-guy btw). He's now blaming bounty participants for the price drop, instead of himself who sold many more tokens:

One of the main reasons for the price drop is that most bounty participants sold and still sell their tokens for the lowest price they can receive, being impatient to convert the tokens to ETH or BTC even if they receive 10 times lower than the recommended trading price.
(quote from email)

And he's using this email to convince people to buy more of his made-up token without real use:
If you are an investor, you should see this low price as an opportunity to acquire more tokens for a much better price than the ICO cost was.
October 29, 2017, 02:38:33 PM
I still believe in this project because I´m holding long term.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 08:25:40 AM
I am an investor and keep in touch with them and I can tell you that ATS is gonna be listed on more exchanges but not when you want it but in the right time.

I´m holding long term so it´s great for me. If you are not a holder long term just sell right now and move on, life goes on.

Or you could hold long term and earn the right profit in the right time.

Realistically at this point I think you might as well hold any ATS you have, it could have been worth selling when they first hit hitbtc and had that little pump. Long term if the project is a success then the tokens right now are extremely cheap.
Activity: 149
October 29, 2017, 08:23:11 AM
I thought the tokens were supposed to be worth like $10 each? It is trading for like a cent on HitBTC at the moment, lol.. This project seemed good but now its a crapfest all around

yeaaa lol. saw yesterday  someone selling 600k ATS for 0.00003 ETH, he lost like 80% vs ico investment loooool
Pages:
Jump to: