Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 6. (Read 12210 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 02:42:35 PM
Got my ATS I bought after emailing them, still no 75 bounty ats 😂
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 07:52:00 AM
Seems to me that they paid members in here to try and continue to scam people. Like Grim149x and maybe you.
I hope you guys get paid in Eth and not ATS lol.
Of course I'm paid, good job for the detective work. You must be a genius. Smiley
Activity: 218
October 05, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
Seems like most have not been entering the actual details into the wallets and decided to call them scammy instead. Please check guys before premature posts, I know ATS got a lot of non crypto people in which is good, but it's starting to remind me of the terrible sock puppet day of bitcointalk, although that's still surely going on but lets just try to bring a little more matureness into this industry and help guide the new peeps a little better.

Seems to me that they paid members in here to try and continue to scam people. Like Grim149x and maybe you.
I hope you guys get paid in Eth and not ATS lol.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 05:26:31 AM
Seems like most have not been entering the actual details into the wallets and decided to call them scammy instead. Please check guys before premature posts, I know ATS got a lot of non crypto people in which is good, but it's starting to remind me of the terrible sock puppet day of bitcointalk, although that's still surely going on but lets just try to bring a little more matureness into this industry and help guide the new peeps a little better.
October 02, 2017, 08:18:35 AM
Here is the latest ATS update if anyone is searching for it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22456661
Activity: 114
October 02, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
Who is Know Where can I sell this tokens Except etherdelta?
Please answer

as far as I know, only Etherdelta for now offers this ATS. Sorry to ask but is there a chance to have this token on several exchanges like bittrex? Thank you

Thank you my friend
I also heard that they should appear on bittrex but they are not there yet

Activity: 37
October 01, 2017, 10:44:01 PM
Wrote them email. Will see what happens next. N
Activity: 218
October 01, 2017, 03:34:57 PM
That is great logic. I have money because a drug dealer gave me some so if you are poor you are stupid and incompetent.
Great logic sir.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 01, 2017, 12:59:55 PM
Idk why, about the detail why you don't get the token maybe it's because your don't use erc-20 wallet. Because i already get mine from this project maybe you need to contact admin at facebook or contact the email
Because i really get the token or you don't get your token because you don't add the token as custom token.

Yes most likely it's people not adding the custom token, thus not seeing their balance.
I got my token too so I think everybody had received their token. some people still dont receive coin because they use wallet exchange or they forgot to add custom token for this ICO
Activity: 180
October 01, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
Idk why, about the detail why you don't get the token maybe it's because your don't use erc-20 wallet. Because i already get mine from this project maybe you need to contact admin at facebook or contact the email
Because i really get the token or you don't get your token because you don't add the token as custom token.

Yes most likely it's people not adding the custom token, thus not seeing their balance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 01, 2017, 11:09:59 AM
do you send this ICO dev pm or email to ask your problem? I just see they say they still distribute  their token. So you can wait 1-3 day

yes, I think so, the same as your judgment. maybe OP is too eager to get reward. you should ask dev what's the problem.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 11:06:55 AM
Activity: 86
October 01, 2017, 10:07:14 AM
I received both from my investment and bounty. I hope the honest ones receive their shares. Smiley
That the problem of summe scamers .they register of the same computer with deffirent eth adress and they want to recive ATS
Activity: 14
October 01, 2017, 10:01:14 AM
Well, I've never received my 75 ATS.

me too. I got email from which said:
"Your withdrawal request was received and will be processed within 2-3 days to the ETH address you provided"

But I still haven't received any coins.

Looks like scam.

First time even I did not get my tokens. but after they decide to pay all I received mine. After that didn't get any mail. but in there blog they have mention that they have applied to list token in exchanges & they will post in there blog the names of exchanges once they listed.

If your tokens not showing. try below

add ATS token using custom token & try

You can view your ATS token balance in your Ethereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens by watching the ATS token contract.

The ATS token contract address: “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A“
Token Symbol: ATS
Token Name: Authorship Token
Token decimals: 4
ATS is an ERC20 token, and can be stored in ERC20 compatible wallets.

http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/
Activity: 86
October 01, 2017, 09:46:34 AM
i was thing that i get scame by authorship twoo. but when o follow the steps i fund my 900 ATS in myethewallet

http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/
October 01, 2017, 09:06:57 AM
Please answer

as far as I know, only Etherdelta for now offers this ATS. Sorry to ask but is there a chance to have this token on several exchanges like bittrex? Thank you
Of course, one of the last posts I've read said that they already submitted the required documents on Bittrex if memory serves.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
October 01, 2017, 07:57:39 AM
Turns out the have paid my friends also, so seems good, did they end up shooting out any more emails with any updates? Not like it matters, crypto forgets easy and since the price did tank a bit, helps people accumulate I suppose Cheesy unless it's tanks to oblivion (I hope not, I even bought in some Cheesy)

Last email from them was on 18th last month, and after that absolutely nothing. Haven't received the tokens either. Seems like a scam to me.
Nope. The last email from them was on September 25th.

In that case I can only conclude that after sending in the withdrawal request they've completely erased my information from their systems, as 18th is the last time I've received email from them. I rest my case.
Activity: 350
October 01, 2017, 07:37:33 AM
Please answer

Activity: 114
October 01, 2017, 07:04:08 AM
Please answer
Activity: 630
October 01, 2017, 05:45:50 AM
I Don't know about this project. 
You should PM to Dev or Project Maneger.
Is it Happens to you or All of Bounty hunter?
Pages:
Jump to: