Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam - page 5. (Read 12210 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 06:24:23 AM
ATS was a joke in my opinion, got everyone to promote it then offered 2 free books instead of bounty tokens if my memory serves me right. Their email did state some received tokens and the rest who did not can have some free books lol
Activity: 57
October 14, 2017, 05:27:53 AM
Do you know where I can see the ATS actual value?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
October 12, 2017, 03:35:03 PM
I didn't receive any Authorship tokens either. I'm very curious about what really happened...
i don't think they are scam or just promoting from you guys or making you fool. i was promoting them on social media aand got a lot of token in return from their referal programs and got my token too so I think everybody had received their token. the reason that people still don't receive coin because they use wallet exchange or they forgot to add custom token for this ICO.

70% of my referrals did not receive tokens, and all conditions were met.

earlier the company reported that by its own mistake lost a part of the tokens,
    after which used his reserve.

in any case, this is a personal problem of the company, if the project is not capable of leading
    its work honestly

-1000% profit is just the beginning... !
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 02:20:58 PM
I didn't receive any Authorship tokens either. I'm very curious about what really happened...
i don't think they are scam or just promoting from you guys or making you fool. i was promoting them on social media aand got a lot of token in return from their referal programs and got my token too so I think everybody had received their token. the reason that people still don't receive coin because they use wallet exchange or they forgot to add custom token for this ICO.

I second this. I like your point!  Cool
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 12, 2017, 01:08:26 PM
Activity: 112
Professional Knife catcher
October 12, 2017, 12:50:08 PM
I did not get any either.. Going to see how this plays out. Will update when resolved.
Activity: 70
October 12, 2017, 12:47:29 PM
Never received my Tokens, few of my own referrals never received the Bounty tokens.

They even stated they would be listed on an exchange for 0.15$ and it never happened.
Activity: 126
October 11, 2017, 10:47:45 AM
I´m gonna hold my ATS until every ATS goes up to the moon.  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Activity: 43
October 11, 2017, 12:35:58 AM
They just update their twitter, saying they are about to get listed on HitBTC. Well that's something, I guess.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
October 09, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

You can contact their support. Try to contact them to their facebook page or email them. My friend before, he contacted ATS team to their facebook page and after a day, his ATS already arrived on his MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 238
+ + +
October 09, 2017, 08:20:51 PM
ATS strong fraudsters ... stole tokens from many people.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
October 09, 2017, 04:22:45 AM
yes ATS itself send an email to them for many reasons, they did not receive the token from it. but it's good that you research the ATS project first, to make sure it's a true scam or not, it will make you a little quieter.
Activity: 122
October 08, 2017, 12:54:10 AM
Seems to me that they paid members in here to try and continue to scam people. Like Grim149x and maybe you.
I hope you guys get paid in Eth and not ATS lol.
Of course I'm paid, good job for the detective work. You must be a genius. Smiley

I think he meant more like a bribe?

Either ways yes maybe they paid some peeps so they could get away stealing the rest, god knows, any outcome at the moment is possible. We are all in the same boat, we need to wait and see now how this turns out. If you never bought some ATS during the ICO; I think you will be fine.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
October 06, 2017, 08:20:52 AM
My cousin and my girlfriends also didn't get coins (75 ATS), but I invite them and get for both and also some other referrals (535 ATS). So weird distribution, but I can't complain, cause I get them.
Activity: 109
October 06, 2017, 07:25:48 AM
This is what happens when people try to scam a company for free tokens. They found many IP address is that had 10+ accounts made.

Cheapo’s, scammers… People not interested in the idea behind the ICO, but just their own personal gain… They opened many new wall it’s just receive 75 authorship tokens.

I received my ATS tokens for referrals as promised.
My ATS tokens came timely as promised to myetherwallet.
Activity: 59
October 05, 2017, 10:41:53 PM
i same problem here , i think Authorship 's topic has been closed .
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 05, 2017, 10:36:34 PM
Where just the same problem here, until now i didn't receive the payment for Authorship token, but my friends he receive the authorship token and i don't know why what will happen that other got receive for the payment. But i'm hopping that someday i receive the payment for authorship token.
Activity: 122
October 05, 2017, 05:03:16 PM
Activity: 854
October 05, 2017, 04:12:50 PM
Anybody know some news about authorsip? They stop updating twitter, facebook, website.
Are they doing something? Developing?
Here it is. I compiled some of the most important ones.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22456661
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 04:06:11 PM
Anybody know some news about authorsip? They stop updating twitter, facebook, website.
Are they doing something? Developing?
Pages:
Jump to: