Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon orders - batch #3 refund requests thread - page 2. (Read 14942 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Still waiting on refund for order #9170
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Now lets see if Yifu actually issues any of those refunds, this is starting to sound like nefario to me.

He hasn't refunded Batch 3 customers yet, what makes anyone think he'll honour chips refunds?

?? I'm pretty sure batch 3 customers got their refunds.

Are you really that out of the loop that you don't know that batch 3 hasn't been refunded?? Wow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-orders-batch-3-refund-requests-thread-242627

Huh, looking into this.

Thought you guys would find this interesting...

Holy jesus donkey balls. I hope that now that Yifu is in the loop we can get refunds?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
refund, anyone?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Are you really that out of the loop that you don't know that batch 3 hasn't been refunded?? Wow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-orders-batch-3-refund-requests-thread-242627

Huh, looking into this.

That's... kind of amazing.
Activity: 434
Now lets see if Yifu actually issues any of those refunds, this is starting to sound like nefario to me.

He hasn't refunded Batch 3 customers yet, what makes anyone think he'll honour chips refunds?

Huh, looking into this.

Thought you guys would find this interesting...
legendary
I wonder if we will be notified prior to the refund.

Has this been discussed before?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I'm still waiting for my refund !

has anyone received BTC from avalon ?

Only one person, who asked for the refund *before* the google docs form was up.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for my refund !

has anyone received BTC from avalon ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Before batch2 delivery my batch3 orders vanished from the store. Now I submitted the invoice from bitpay and I still dont see the order, or its status. Will way the first person be refunded then I will start worry about this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
It said "processing" prior to it changing to "completed".  I was late in submitting the google doc form but had logged (still logged) a ticket via their other system 39 days ago now.

Clearly Bitsyn.com's handling of the refund situation has been sub-par, but how late were you to submit a completed form?  I think most of us submitted late, but were able to get our status to "Refunded".. and then "Refund Processing".
Activity: 7
status in my order page is "Refund processing"
before you get track number, which status you have?

It said "processing" prior to it changing to "completed".  I was late in submitting the google doc form but had logged (still logged) a ticket via their other system 39 days ago now.

With a bit of luck, if their administration is so messed up, they might refund you even though you received your paid for unit

double profit, to compensate for all the stress ;-)

haha that would be extremely lucky, I think we all deserve the unit and the refund (or partial at least) as compensation for the bs we had to go though :-D
legendary
Activity: 1112
Well, after all this nonsense of trying to get a refund, it turns out my batch 3 Avalon is being shipped.  Just got the email notification a few hours ago with a tracking number.

With a bit of luck, if their administration is so messed up, they might refund you even though you received your paid for unit

double profit, to compensate for all the stress ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
Well, after all this nonsense of trying to get a refund, it turns out my batch 3 Avalon is being shipped.  Just got the email notification a few hours ago with a tracking number.

Here's hoping that I can make ROI on it.  Did have some plans for the refund (if it was going to happen), oh well.  The Avalon + 16 block erupters can grind it out instead.
status in my order page is "Refund processing"
before you get track number, which status you have?
Activity: 267
They are probably trying to mine with the newly built units to cover the refunds...

Here's hoping that I can make ROI on it.  Did have some plans for the refund (if it was going to happen), oh well.  The Avalon + 16 block erupters can grind it out instead.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Still no refund for me either.  29 days and counting since first ticket was logged.

Unfortunately I was a little late with submitting the Google doc ticket, which I mentioned in it about the previous ticket that was logged on support.avalon-asic.com many days prior.

I really hope Yifu will still honour the refund!

What is this talk of a Google Doc? there was nothing mentioned about said document when Yuffie said to submit a "refund ticket" through the support website?
There was this link to a Google Docs form in the last newsletter with instructions to fill it out before that Monday. I actually didn't see it at first either.

But at this point, if you want a refund and didn't fill that out, you're probably screwed (though I would fill it out anyways to try). I submitted a ticket after submitting that form and it's been completely quiet. No refund, no response to ticket, nothing. Guess I shouldn't have expected anything more. I need my BTC101.24, but we're just their customers - what right do we have to anything? I mean, it doesn't really matter if you can't keep any promises in this business, right? Roll Eyes
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Still no refund for me either.  29 days and counting since first ticket was logged.

Unfortunately I was a little late with submitting the Google doc ticket, which I mentioned in it about the previous ticket that was logged on support.avalon-asic.com many days prior.

What is this talk of a Google Doc? there was nothing mentioned about said document when Yuffie said to submit a "refund ticket" through the support website?

Activity: 292
bump -- still haven't gotten a refund.
Pages:
Jump to: