Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon orders - batch #3 refund requests thread - page 5. (Read 14941 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
If I were you I'd submit the google form now at least, I don't think they are going to answer your ticket that quickly. At least fill whatever you can out and submit it.

Where did that google form come from..  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Still mulling my options... this is just one of them... but yes... time is running out on a direction.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
If I were you I'd submit the google form now at least, I don't think they are going to answer your ticket that quickly. At least fill whatever you can out and submit it.
Hey Guys,

I am contemplating the refund.

It is looking for a number of fields:
1) Email... easy
2) Order Id... Assuming he means Order number on our invoice... easy
3) Bitpay url --- I don't have that but I have the txn ID from the transactions pane of the Bitcoin-Qt client
4) Refund Address --- where that heck can I find that?  I assume this is a bitcoin address. Is it in the Bitcoin-Qt client?

Looking for help with number 4 (in case I pull the trigger tomorrow).

3 open a support ticket with bitpay provide the TX and ask for the invoice/url
4 they need one address to refund you, here is where you want your BTC if you do not control the address/change adress you paid from

Thanks... that clears it up.  I wasn't sure if it had to be a specific refund address, or if any that i own would be fine.
I have opened up a support ticket with bitpay.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys,

1) Email... easy
3) Bitpay url --- I don't have that but I have the txn ID from the transactions pane of the Bitcoin-Qt client
4) Refund Address --- where that heck can I find that?  I assume this is a bitcoin address. Is it in the Bitcoin-Qt client?

3 open a support ticket with bitpay provide the TX and ask for the invoice/url
4 they need one address to refund you, here is where you want your BTC if you do not control the address/change adress you paid from
Hey Guys,

1) Email... easy
4) Refund Address --- where that heck can I find that?  I assume this is a bitcoin address. Is it in the Bitcoin-Qt client?

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
New thread opened regarding batch#3 and refunds, look at this posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2717297 , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2717910 .
No information has been shared, but shipping order would make some sense.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
any idea when refunds will be processed?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just curious, what makes you think you could sell a batch #3 that easily and for more?

Check Market board on this forum (Hardware and Auctions).
Inhand Avalons goes for 100+ BTC. He could wait those 7-10 days and sell inhand unit or even sell it with John escrow.

That might have been true for batch #2, but are you sure someone would pay a premium just to wait for the original customer to receive his/her order, THEN ship it to them, all of this knowing that you'd ROI in at least 2-3 months minimum, and more likely 6-8?

I took a chance to purchase a batch #3 on the assumption that they would ship may 5th, and agreed to pay the imo hefty price based on that premise. I understand that this is the nature of the game, but i really can't see who in his right mind would pay even more than what i did to buy a batch #3 now.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Just curious, what makes you think you could sell a batch #3 that easily and for more?

Inhand Avalons goes for 100+ BTC. He could wait those 7-10 days and sell inhand unit or even sell it with John escrow.

I cant sell it with a clear conscience, if I am not sure that I can get in the door in 2 weeks time to accept the delivery. Just ran out of time.
Activity: 204

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I just wonder why are u placing redunf request if u could action it or sell it for more ?

My employer looks like they are going to close their business, and I tried to change the delivery address but received no response.
I really wanted to buy the miner, and was really looking forward to it, but just hit some bad luck

Oh.. sorry for that then. I just tought it is due delays and ROI.

no problem. Trying to change address with BFL as well - no answer from them yet either
AT least I have my Jalapenos  Smiley
My employer looks like they are going to close their business, and I tried to change the delivery address but received no response.
I really wanted to buy the miner, and was really looking forward to it, but just hit some bad luck

Oh.. sorry for that then. I just tought it is due delays and ROI.
I just wonder why are u placing redunf request if u could action it or sell it for more ?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Update on instructions: looks like this google form should be used to create refund requests.

Batch three Refund
Understandably, batch three has been overdue for a few weeks, whilst shipping is due to start Monday, and finish within 2 weeks. Those who do not wish to wait can fill out the form for a refund, please note the deadline for these refunds is before the 14th, once we start shipping we will not be honoring any refunds that gets posted.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qYcIa0TQqUDJzvaKrF8mlJFfPRbf_h5d85Ers3wu040/viewform?pli=1

I have put in a refund request for my order.

today?
Update on instructions: looks like this google form should be used to create refund requests.

Batch three Refund
Understandably, batch three has been overdue for a few weeks, whilst shipping is due to start Monday, and finish within 2 weeks. Those who do not wish to wait can fill out the form for a refund, please note the deadline for these refunds is before the 14th, once we start shipping we will not be honoring any refunds that gets posted.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qYcIa0TQqUDJzvaKrF8mlJFfPRbf_h5d85Ers3wu040/viewform?pli=1

I have put in a refund request for my order.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Batch three Refund
Pages:
Jump to: