Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon orders - batch #3 refund requests thread - page 3. (Read 14941 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
It would be interesting to see if they actually refund.
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
Well... with all the refunds, they are certainly going to have a lot more chips available for sale.  Grin

I'm not sure they have assembled all of the batch 3 units (I'm thinking not, but impossible to verify), but it will be interesting to see if they decide to resell the refunded units. It will also be interesting to see what they charge for them.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
has anyone else gotten a refund???
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
My refund ticket "Being processed" from 20/07, also order status "Processing" from 27/03. Avalon devices guaranted unprofitable with current difficulty, so absurdly trying to deliver their.
BitSyncom does triple blow to buyers of batch 3:
1. Extreme big price at march 2013, due monopoly. This price implies start shipment 05/05.
2. Extreme shipment delay with dropping ROI from 2-3 to 0.3-0.9
3. Big chip sales for additional difficulty growth in near months.

If they are not scammers, they must somehow compensate for the losses to those who received devices.

You probably aren't going to get a refund if that's the case. They pretty much ignored any ticket that chose 'refund' as the trouble type, and instead just used the Google form that was sent in the newsletter two weeks ago to decide who gets a refund and who doesn't.
"no news is good news" lol not in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1912
Merit: 1020
My refund ticket "Being processed" from 20/07, also order status "Processing" from 27/03. Avalon devices guaranted unprofitable with current difficulty, so absurdly trying to deliver their.
BitSyncom does triple blow to buyers of batch 3:
1. Extreme big price at march 2013, due monopoly. This price implies start shipment 05/05.
2. Extreme shipment delay with dropping ROI from 2-3 to 0.3-0.9
3. Big chip sales for additional difficulty growth in near months.

If they are not scammers, they must somehow compensate for the losses to those who received devices.
Activity: 202
my offer still stands to buy units.  i'm in the US.

I have a unit coming my way, and I would like to get rid of it ASAP.

And we make a deal Smiley
It could be official now Smiley
Activity: 144

I have a unit coming my way, and I would like to get rid of it ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Serbia, Europe (not EU).
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
If someone is late for refund and gets tracking number, I am willing to buy unit.

Please PM me.

And in which country are you?
If someone is late for refund and gets tracking number, I am willing to buy unit.

Please PM me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Well... with all the refunds, they are certainly going to have a lot more chips available for sale.  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have submitted my refund request for 2 orders on the 13th of july,but so far no bitcoins...
The only refund the was received was someone Russian they used the bitpay refund option. My guess is there is a way to revisit the invoice url and get a refund if it's unlocked by the merchant. This is all starting to be a big joke.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Has anyone received a refund yet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I believe there is going to be a lot of manual intervention with Batch3 (between checking if the units are to be built and shipped or not).

So far it seems like steps that require a lot of manual intervention hasn't been Bitsyncom's forte.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I'm 1 day late...but I submitted a refund request. I was away this weekend and didn't get the email until earlier today. I immediately requested a refund. I hope I'm not too late. It doesn't look like shipping started, right? If not then IMO refund requests that are just barely late, should still be honored.

No tracking number reported on these forums for any batch #3 unit so far.
Activity: 183
200 OK
I'm 1 day late...but I submitted a refund request. I was away this weekend and didn't get the email until earlier today. I immediately requested a refund. I hope I'm not too late. It doesn't look like shipping started, right? If not then IMO refund requests that are just barely late, should still be honored.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
While brazen... you can't fault a guy for trying.  Tongue

Well, I jumped very quickly on that... Maybe I said too fast "Avalon is honoring refunds", who knows if Cypherdoc's offer will seem sweet in a couple of weeks?

Can't be sure of anything these days, miners are pretty much getting ass raped by all these preorders that end up in months of delays. Anyhow, no risk at all for the vendors, 100% of the risk is on customer's shoulders. I guess that is what we will get with ASICS, the money-machines business is a tricky one and something that has no precedents till now...
Pages:
Jump to: