Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon orders - batch #3 refund requests thread - page 8. (Read 14941 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Has anyone opened an Avalon support ticket asking how quickly they can offer a refund and actually received a response?

How quick? you must be kidding? How slow is the correct word.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Has anyone opened an Avalon support ticket asking how quickly they can offer a refund and actually received a response?
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Looks like 100TH mine might be going mostly live within the next two retargets.
https://picostocks.com/docs/index/19

I am not sure if their business plan calls for reinvestment or just sitting on 100TH for a while.

The mining landscape is getting ugly.

I am starting to think the three 20Amp lines I had run to my basement maybe was pre-mature.

Plan is to set 100TH as faster they can, take quick ROI and then thinking what to do Wink
One share is equivalent of 200 MH of 100TH mine, so when they make reinvestment they must change this rule.

But you know that ''the appetite get bigger when you start eat" so we will see Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Looks like 100TH mine might be going mostly live within the next two retargets.
https://picostocks.com/docs/index/19

I am not sure if their business plan calls for reinvestment or just sitting on 100TH for a while.

The mining landscape is getting ugly.

I am starting to think the three 20Amp lines I had run to my basement maybe was pre-mature.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am toughing it out.  Unless my house cannot support 5 Avalons, in which case I will sell however many I need to in order for them to run.   After a non paying bidder for one of my auctions on here already, and seeing all the scammers on ebay and bitmit, fuck all that.  I am just going to mine.  If it doesn't ROI, oh well.
Depending on how soon they start on batch 3 shipments, I think I am going to tough it out.  Worst case, it looks like there still might be a  resell market to those who got in early enough and want more golden egg laying geese even if they are hatching smaller eggs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ya, go 4 refund.
It looks like they shut down sales from the website, and are also not processing support tickets (or at least only processing very specific batch2 related tickets).

I would be surprised if there was an movement on the refunds until:
1) the store is back up accepting orders
or
2) Batch 2 push is completed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just an update. No update or response yet. It is day 10.

Same here
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Just an update. No update or response yet. It is day 10.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I will buy preorders if I hear back from Avalon that they will ship directly to me.  They are probably too busy to deal with it but I am not going to pay for an order without knowing what will happen.  They said they have all kinds of security and they probably don't want to deal with verifying all kinds of stuff.

As for buying units after they were delivered that has too many problems.  Even with escrow nobody is there verify a working unit is delivered and there are too many issues to deal with and it is not worth the effort/risk.  If I had a unit here hashing I would consider buying it but anything beyond that I don't have time to deal with it. 

I would only sell if they could ship directly to the buyer, maybe simply changing the shipment address on the store and having that confirmed
The order has two machines.
This really sucks, I don't want a refund at the same time I would get the miner. Is anyone on this thread close to yifu? If so maybe you can point him to this thread so some actions could be taken to insure that we get a refund in short order.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Who wants to buy some pre orders? #6xxx
legendary

Yes I was able to change the address in the store for my account which includes the shipping address.

Yes you can, but when you look to your order you have your old address, that you have in account when you place the order.
[/quote]

This makes a lot more sense to me as they originally said they will not allow people to alter their pre-order address.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Yes I was able to change the address in the store for my account which includes the shipping address.
[/quote]

Yes you can, but when you look to your order you have your old address, that you have in account when you place the order.
I think I've reached the limits of my current power setup with these Amp vampires so I am tempted to sell my batch 3 unit. Anyone here in Canada that may want to take over my spot. If you can offer me a little bit over the pre-order price I'd be happy.

@ ILikeToMine

I though they would not allow changing the address on a pre-order. You mean you changed the address on the entire store account, not just on one specific order, right?

legendary
I think I've reached the limits of my current power setup with these Amp vampires so I am tempted to sell my batch 3 unit. Anyone here in Canada that may want to take over my spot. If you can offer me a little bit over the pre-order price I'd be happy.

@ ILikeToMine

I though they would not allow changing the address on a pre-order. You mean you changed the address on the entire store account, not just on one specific order, right?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I updated the OP with the following information, please correct if there's any mistake:

cmdbill: refund requested and not honored yet, 9 days waiting so far
elendir: refund requested and not honored yet, 9 days waiting so far
aissto: refund requested and not honored yet, address requested by support
ilike to mine: refund requested on June 25th and not honored yet, 3 days waiting so far
I would probably take another unit or 2 if the order can be changed so the Avalon is sent directly.

I don't believe were allowed to change the shipping address, although there is an option in the store to change the shipping address. I wonder if they already have the addresses put aside or if they ship to the address in the store.

It sure would be nice if yifu looked at this thread and let us know.

I successfully updated my shipping address a few days ago, I've moved house.

Change your address on your account and send them a ticket to confirm Wink

Thanks for the info. I figured as much and this might come in handy seeing that I may sell the machine.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Avalon chips can be overclock max too 450 Smiley
With proper (water)cooling there is a chance to get better ROI, what are you guys think about this?

I'm over it... I just want my refund thnx.
Pages:
Jump to: