Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 13. (Read 2520 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 14, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

It depends that is there is a softcap and hardcap if the hardcap is reached early the ICO will be stopped, there are some Ico that took months to get finish they are building up their momentum going to their ICO, but for bounty hunters, it's not worth joining in a very long campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:02:57 AM
This all depends on what and how many projects the bounty hunter is working on at the moment. But a serious bounty hunter should at least give his or her bounties up to 5 hours if its the one that has no job out side. He cause bounties to sustain himself for the time being.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 13, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
It depends upon how many bounty campaigns you have joined like Facebook, twitter, signature, telegram, translation etc. But in my case I give at least a hour a day for cryptocurreny (I give half an hour a day for a bounty project). I regularly join bitcoin discussion, check news related to cryptocurreny and check the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
It depends on the activities you are into on respect of those bounty campaigns and the number of campaigns you are participative in. According to what your account is, as a newbie, you can mainly participate in social media for now and a campaign should take you on average  2-3 hours per week, depending on how fast and vast you are.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
Pages:
Jump to: