Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 2. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 14, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
For me bitcoin now is one of the most helpful and has a huge and popular coin now and everyone is waiting and hold in a long term because they dont think that they will loss.
This is the thinking of the Holder, and the usual traders are trying to sell Bitcoin as it goes up to reduce losses. But I believe Holder will be the ultimate winner. Until they still believe in Bitcoin, Holder continues to wait for Bitcoin to help them realize their dreams.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
October 14, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
Last year bitcoin reached ATH more than $ 15,000 but this year it cannot be predicted to exceed that number. This makes us aware that investment in bitcoin cannot be used as a benchmark for profit, but when many people are aware of the effects of bitcoin can become a real digital asset, this is the highest capability achieved by a technology and I believe bitcoin can grow again.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
Bitcoin had been in existence for some time now, but it was the awareness created by individuals and groups that really brought about its popularity. Therefore, it can be said that awareness created actually influences bitcoin, but it being the biggest influence, that i can't really say - as there are some other factors that could influence the digital currency even bigger. We need to stay positive and flexible to those thing happening in the world if you are just seeing this kind of news you can be sure that bitcoin price would be pumped a little bit, so you can buy some.
Activity: 551
October 14, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
For me bitcoin now is one of the most helpful and has a huge and popular coin now and everyone is waiting and hold in a long term because they dont think that they will loss.

I also think like that, the current situation in bitcoin is a challenge for us, whether we really believe in bitcoin or even back off. because we can also see the current conditions, and most people who are involved in bitcoin, he immediately backs down and no longer believes.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
If tramsaction in various types of purchases can use bitcoin, and many companies have used bitcoin and the wider community is interested in bitcoin, so many people invest in bitcoin, so this is the realization that bitcoin is a hope for a better life for everyone. Spread as much positive news about crypto or bitcoin as possible both through social media and electronic media and the internet, so that there is a positive awareness about bitcoin in the wider community that ultimately the price of bitcoin will rise and we will all benefit through bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
October 12, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
Cryptocurrency market PR and celebrities and the media. In most cases, they talk about cryptocurrencies in a negative sense, but black PR has not been canceled yet. As a result, every day more and more people know about it.
the promotion of large scandals on hacker attacks on the crypto exchange and the withdrawal of a large amount of money acts negatively on future investors, but at the same time raises the rating of requests about the crypt.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:00:26 PM
Bitcoin is the largest and most well known virtual currency, but for people to be aware of the benefits of Bitcoin, there are a number of ways to invest in advertising media and government approval of using Bitcoin. That's what Bitcoin needs to get closer to everyone.
copper member
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
In fact, awareness plays a big role in the development of bitcoin. And Bitcoin is such a big digital currency, that it does not require any introduction. Although the governments of many countries have even made it valid but yet many countries did not decide for its legality.
But we can bring awareness by tells about its benefits by television and experts of crypto currencies among the young peoples and all peoples of around the world, who does not knows about Bitcoin and digital currency.
When people will hears about Bitcoin and crypto currencies benefit, than sure they will like it and investing in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
Social media and the press can also effectively spread awareness on people even from far away places. Most of the people who came to know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become interested on how to get bitcoin and use it for their online transactions. In spreading bitcoin awareness to different people, they also need to know the risks associated in acquiring or investing in cryptocurrencies so they can prepare themselves for any price changes.
Activity: 404
October 10, 2018, 10:16:51 AM
Perspectives on awareness are important in Bitcoin investment and more and more people are interested in it. Business organizations and centers as well as many accepted areas for Bitcoin payments. In the future i believe Bitcoin will become as popular as the coins that humanity is using.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 10, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
We should recognize that bitcoin is the first crypto currency that allows online payments to be sent directly from one side to another to help the poor economy innovate and the poor will no longer exist. .

Bitcoin will only help you in making good decisions to have the advantage of investing in Bitcoin. If you have high confidence it seems like you will get it.
of course that is because bitcoin is one of the very good and promising investments.
therefore, with us always believing it, we can also get good results from bitcoin
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
October 10, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

The growth of bitcoin can absolutely be the product of a massive awareness in our society because acquiring an awareness in the existence and the usage of bitcoin can result to multiple possive and negative outcome. If a person is aware to what the use or purpose or the thing it can do then maybe he or she will likely be interested in trying it out. Spreading awareness is not that hard especially in our times where technology is widespread. All you need to do is post an article about cryptocurrency and promote it via social network and media.
Activity: 56
October 10, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
Bitcoin had been in existence for some time now, but it was the awareness created by individuals and groups that really brought about its popularity. Therefore, it can be said that awareness created actually influences bitcoin, but it being the biggest influence, that i can't really say - as there are some other factors that could influence the digital currency even bigger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
Cryptocurrency market PR and celebrities and the media. In most cases, they talk about cryptocurrencies in a negative sense, but black PR has not been canceled yet. As a result, every day more and more people know about it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
A word spread is a word heard. 1st encounter at times   in marketing is not enough to convince people to buy into your idea,  with subsequent talk and news about cryptocurrency,  the world is getting to know that something digital exit and can provide a better way of life.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 09, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
Yes i totally agree with you mate, spreading awareness of cryptocurrency to the community is the key to boost crypto adoption and acceptance. One way for me to reach out new people to engage with crypto is to show to them my progress & portfolio and how I earn extra income by just investing and trading to this new technology. In our locality, only few knows this blockchain technology and so I can help spread awareness by explaining to them how promising this technology is in the future.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 09, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
I now believe that ignorance is actually one of the greatest disease in the world. If I had not heard about Crypto, I wouldn't have known what was happening. But with its high rate of awareness I have now been able to figure it out the difference between the fiat world and the digital world. Lets help to proclaim the good works of the digital world to save someone out there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
Awareness is important to the growth of cryptocurrencies. The more people start getting to know about the numerous benefits and why they should consider crypto the more we will see a larger adoption.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 09, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
In this kind of investments especially digital technology like this cryptocurrency , you must always be aware of the latest update , what is the latest news , this is in order for you to monitor and take actions whatever  there are changes ,,so awareness has great influence to us to know what is going around the digital cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 09, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
The Bitcoin community need to increase the awareness rate as this will increase the use of BTC and ultimately the price and value BTC eill be on he high side. Organizations that accept the use of BTC should  ensure they they have signage indicating they accept BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: