Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 604. (Read 700866 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
if i setup to watch on external miners working on Claymore Dual miner, how i can setup to see day and month profit on Dashboard ?

in miner settings i chose Dual miner
What kind of pool/coin is it?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
if i setup to watch on external miners working on Claymore Dual miner, how i can setup to see day and month profit on Dashboard ?

in miner settings i chose Dual miner

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Additional Feature Request:

Add a counter for 'failed' or 'crashed' instances on each rig. Basically each instance is essentially a miner right now, listing how many times the miner has crashed on the system or restarted would be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I went back to 2.3.1 on the remotes for now still having issue 2.4 seems ok on the main RIG/PC . !! the post above this one says it all .....!!! by  bensam1231
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Awesome Miner Version 2.4 is available for download

A summary of the new features:
- Claymore's Ethereum Miner 8.0 with dual mining support for Pascal
- Managed Template feature allows definition of mining settings that can be applied to one or many Managed Miners
- Coin visibility settings moved to the Coin page
- Miner API connection timeout configurable
- Claymore's Zcash Miner 12.3

Looks like a nice jerry-rigged fix, there is a lot of overlap between multiple categories (pools, hosts, templates, and miners), but it looks like a nice dirty fix.

Somethings that definitely are needed.

Right now you need to be able to upload a piece of mining software to a template. IE the machine will search to see if the software is already uploaded in the upload directory and use it OR it will auto-upload the software. Since I can only currently use two instances, it's hard to figure out if it already does this since I've been uploading to multiple machines. Also right now when you first add a template you can't select via uploaded software (perhaps this pertains to what I mentioned earlier). Once the template is made you can select a custom miner though.

Is there a way to add a wait time between killing a mining instance and starting a new one for when you're switching templates?

Also ending each mining instance with ctrl+c can sometimes prevent miner hangs (instead of outright killing the process). If there is a way to execute this and waiting like 10 seconds for the miner to exit before killing the process would be nice.

Error handling on the miner end also seems to not be handled very well. IE if a miner is killed and one of the drivers hangs, it starts the new process and it doesn't launch right away (because the system is issuing a driver reset), AM will simply list the device as 'mining' even though it's not. If AM can read when a 'driver resets' and tells you on the AM management console, that would be helpful for diagnosing problems remotely. A automatic restart would also be useful in this case.
legendary
not sure why but it started working after a few reboots and re installs, of the main software and remote agent,  so far on 2 rigs, i shut off the other two rigs sense they showed the same thing in the logs and only run the main PC rig and one rig online I have 4 GPU rigs im slowly building  with 2 Script miners and a A6 which was off  in my very small farm  and i left on one of the script miners (136 MH miner), i know has nothing to do with it, i had that miner shut off in AM in the net work part, that miner is on its own Linux controller...

I sent the logs any way hope they help for later on to help avoid it if possible ...... or it could have been my network not adjusting to the updates at first and I didn't wait long enough ...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I havent tried the API access for S9. I gave it a try on one miner to test it and now the miner is showing Disconnected in the program. The miner is working good on the pool. Updated to 2.4

I tried different combinaisons of rules, it always says OK in the list but I can't get the miner reconnected to the program.

W:192.168.2.160
W:192.168.2.160,W:127.0.0.1
W:127.0.0.1/32
w:192.168.2.160
etc

What I'm doing wrong?
The second configuration looks best, as long as 192.168.2.160 is the IP of your Windows computer. Is that the case? Have you tried the setting in Awesome Miner to allow access to any computer, just to see if that option is working better?

Thanks for the reply. I tought it was the miner IP and not the computer IP. It works now. Tongue

Does it works with R4 and T9 ?
Yes, Awesome Miner works fine with both Antminer R4 and T9.

Thanks, it works perfect !
legendary
I havent tried the API access for S9. I gave it a try on one miner to test it and now the miner is showing Disconnected in the program. The miner is working good on the pool. Updated to 2.4

I tried different combinaisons of rules, it always says OK in the list but I can't get the miner reconnected to the program.

etc

What I'm doing wrong?
The second configuration looks best, as long as 192.168.2.160 is the IP of your Windows computer. Is that the case? Have you tried the setting in Awesome Miner to allow access to any computer, just to see if that option is working better?

Thanks for the reply. I tought it was the miner IP and not the computer IP. It works now. Tongue

Yes, Awesome Miner works fine with both Antminer R4 and T9.
legendary
what email the log is to big to post in a PM to many character's and  i can't figure out how to send attachments on the forums or if it is even Poss  .. even went to Awesome miners site looking for a support email , I 'm sure I missed it if there is one ....
Please send the log files to info[at]awesomeminer.com
Thanks!

etc

What I'm doing wrong?

legendary
what email the log is to big to post in a PM to many character's and  i can't figure out how to send attachments on the forums or if it is even Poss  .. even went to Awesome miners site looking for a support email , I 'm sure I missed it if there is one ....
legendary
I might be doing some thing wrong unless 2.4 broke something using it remotely it updated remotely to 2.4 with no issue but it won't run on any Rigs remotely all it says is starting in blue letters and sets there, if I look at the remote rig with Remote Desktop Connection nothing is hashing, so i tested it more, i deleted all the Awesome miner folder's on the all the remote rigs then uninstalled/reinstalled it on each remote rig manually then reinstalled AM on the main Rig/PC at 2.4 with all new settings and pools it still won't work remotely with 2.4, so i have a copy of 2.3 saved and that works on the remote rig/pc ...with 2.4 on the main Rig/pc.
Could you please send me the log file (preferrably both from Awesome Miner and for the Remote Agent) by mail, and I will have a look.
legendary

etc

What I'm doing wrong?
legendary
was looking at this.

So I have antminers s9 --- r4        location 1

I have avalon 721                        location 2

I have  some sidehack usb sticks    location 3
and gpus for alt coins

lets say I get a professional edition  pay 50 bucks   for 10 instances  my gear has 3 separate ips in three different homes/businesses.

will the license allow multiple ips?

paying a fee is okay just want to be sure I can use the same license at different ips
Hi,
Yes, Professional Edition will work fine in this scenario.
legendary
I might be doing some thing wrong unless 2.4 broke something using it remotely it updated remotely to 2.4 with no issue but it won't run on any Rigs remotely all it says is starting in blue letters and sets there, if I look at the remote rig with Remote Desktop Connection nothing is hashing, so i tested it more, i deleted all the Awesome miner folder's on the all the remote rigs then uninstalled/reinstalled it on each remote rig manually then reinstalled AM on the main Rig/PC at 2.4 with all new settings and pools it still won't work remotely with 2.4, so i have a copy of 2.3 saved and that works on the remote rig/pc ...with 2.4 on the main Rig/pc.

etc

What I'm doing wrong?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
was looking at this.

So I have antminers s9 --- r4        location 1

I have avalon 721                        location 2

I have  some sidehack usb sticks    location 3
and gpus for alt coins

lets say I get a professional edition  pay 50 bucks   for 10 instances  my gear has 3 separate ips in three different homes/businesses.

will the license allow multiple ips?

paying a fee is okay just want to be sure I can use the same license at different ips
legendary
Sounds good and I await these changes. I currently have the free version setup, so it would be nice to see this happen.
Awesome Miner 2.4 has a concept of Managed Template that will address your main concern about licenses.

In Options dialog, Managed Template section, you can define template configurations. You can for example have one template for Claymore's Ethereum + Pascal mining, and another one for Claymore's Zcash. In the main window of Awesome Miner you will find a "Template" button in the toolbar, where you can switch template for the selected Managed Miners.

This should allow you to only use a single Managed Miner per computer, but still have a way to switch configuration settings for one, many or all miners in a single operation.

Please give the new feature a try - Thanks!
legendary
Awesome Miner Version 2.4 is available for download

A summary of the new features:
- Claymore's Ethereum Miner 8.0 with dual mining support for Pascal
- Managed Template feature allows definition of mining settings that can be applied to one or many Managed Miners
- Coin visibility settings moved to the Coin page
- Miner API connection timeout configurable
- Claymore's Zcash Miner 12.3
legendary
I have one problem.
I have paid version of AM, but i always have problem with update.
Miner alsways show me when new update is availiable, and if u do upgrade AM download new files, install them and restart AM.
After restart i still have old version of AM and i get again msg about update to new version. I can reperat this 100 times and is still same.
In past i had always download new version from your website and install new version, then was OK. But lately you dont updata new versions on website,
so i cant update. Now im running v 2.3 and AM show me there is update 2.31, but is not on your website.
You have any clue why my AM dont update automaticly?
Thx for suggestions
Hi,
The update 2.3.1 was a development version, and those are not listed on the web site. I will post the 2.4 in a few minutes, and this version is a public release that also can be downloaded from the web site.
Maybe you could send me the Awesome Miner log file, that's availble via Tools->Log File. Please also let me know the exact time you tried the upgrade.
Jump to: