Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 607. (Read 700866 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
We are using Awesome miner in our facility and it works really good. Support is also excellent.

I wonder if the Baikal Giant-A900 is or will be supported?
Thanks for the feedback.
That miner will probably work, as all standard compliant miners works with Awesome Miner.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
The rig in the list just sits at 'starting' and doesn't do anything else. What's wrong?

Why can't you remove miners after you add them to the miner list?

I'm going to make a more inclusive post of things that could definitely made better, but I can't get it to work at the most basic level. I'm using the free version to try things out, not sure if that matters.

Edit: For some strange reason, the service wont start the miner, but will connect to the management console. After restarting the management console and the service over and over again, sometimes it will start a miner. Really weird. It seems to work better when connecting to IP instead of host name. Still doesn't reliably work.

Running Windows 8.1 x64 on both machines. Also why is 'host' and 'new host' even a option? This should be configured in the actual properties of the miner. There is no way to edit current hosts or delete them, they just pile up.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
1st, love Awesome miner.

Now for the fun... I just added 3x of the Avalon 721 miners to my farm and after I configured the Avalon controller with CGminer switches needed for Awesome to communicate I was flabbergasted to see this:

Now, the Avalon software in the controller shows a perfectly smooth 19-20THs for the trio and CKpool reports a solid tad over 19THs. Just as expected. So what's with the 40THs spikes swamping the scale factor? Are the trio of Avalon's actually hitting those speeds? Makes it damn hard to see how the s7's, 9's, and R4 are doing Wink

Any way to filter the sampling response to smooth it out?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We are using Awesome miner in our facility and it works really good. Support is also excellent.

I wonder if the Baikal Giant-A900 is or will be supported?
legendary
Awesome Miner Version 2.3
  • Added support for temperature and device display for Antminer T9 and Antminer L3
  • Added support for Claymore's CryptoNight GPU Miner (Monero)
  • The rule for Offline Detection adds configuration of offline duration before the rule is triggered.
  • Sgminer 5.6, including Pascal algorithm
  • Claymore's Zcash Miner 12.0
  • Several corrections
legendary
do you know if awesomeminer can change the frequency of the S9 witohut restart it?
just curious....
but maybe i'm sayng bullshit..
i immagine to slow down frequency if the room temperature is too high.

First of all, the change frequency changes may not work correctly on the latest S9 batches because those miners handle the frequency configuration in a different way.
Both when makng frequency and API Access changes, Awesome Miner will only restart the mining software process on the Antminer. It's not a complete reboot.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
The development version Awesome Miner 2.2.3 is now available for those of you that want to try the latest features.

Some of the improvements:
- Added support for temperature and device display for Antminer T9 and Antminer L3
- Added support for Claymore's CryptoNight GPU Miner (Monero)
- The rule for Offline Detection adds configuration of offline duration before the rule is triggered.

Please note that you need to enable "Check for development versions" in the Options dialog, General section, in order to get access to the development versions.

do you know if awesomeminer can change the frequency of the S9 witohut restart it?
just curious....
but maybe i'm sayng bullshit..
i immagine to slow down frequency if the room temperature is too high.
rjg
Activity: 29
Hello,

The summary display seems to be a bit off if you are using CM's Cryptonote miner.  It just appears that the field isn't setup to be long enough and it covers up the uptime value as per the image.

http://imgur.com/a/dNyXA
Good catch - thanks! This miner reported a very long software string, so I will make some user interface adjustments to make it look better.
Please continue testing the new development version of Awesome Miner and provide feedback!

I can break nearly anything  Grin , so I will let you know if I find other issues.
legendary
Hello,

The summary display seems to be a bit off if you are using CM's Cryptonote miner.  It just appears that the field isn't setup to be long enough and it covers up the uptime value as per the image.

Good catch - thanks! This miner reported a very long software string, so I will make some user interface adjustments to make it look better.
Please continue testing the new development version of Awesome Miner and provide feedback!
legendary
Finally I have managed to buy an old PC for my farm and now looking for simple monitoring solution.
There are 13xS9 (further expansion is planned) and the needs are very simple.
I want to monitor them, hashing power, temperature, uptime maybe and etc. and also to be able to monitor this remotely, with app or other remote PC/Server, if not then e-mail notifications maybe ?
Thanks in advance
Awesome Miner can do all that, including remote monitoring via a web interface and e-mail notifications. The web interface works well with both smart phones and desktop web browsers.

There are many happy users out there running Awesome Miner with Antminer S9.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Noob question.

I know a coin explorer api with wallet balance asking format:

shittycoinexp.info/api/getbalance/youraddresshere

How should I represent the URL in Coin -->Balance --> Blockexplorer API URL

to correctly record my balances???

Thanks
Hi,
Try to enter only the first part: http://shittycoinexp.info/api
However, some block explorers work differently than the standard, so if it doesn't work, please give me some examples and I will look into adding support for it.
Will try and report. Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Noob question.

Thanks
Hi,
Try to enter only the first part: http://shittycoinexp.info/api
However, some block explorers work differently than the standard, so if it doesn't work, please give me some examples and I will look into adding support for it.
rjg
Activity: 29
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Finally I have managed to buy an old PC for my farm and now looking for simple monitoring solution.
There are 13xS9 (further expansion is planned) and the needs are very simple.
I want to monitor them, hashing power, temperature, uptime maybe and etc. and also to be able to monitor this remotely, with app or other remote PC/Server, if not then e-mail notifications maybe ?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Noob question.

Thanks
legendary
The development version Awesome Miner 2.2.3 is now available for those of you that want to try the latest features.

Some of the improvements:
- Added support for temperature and device display for Antminer T9 and Antminer L3
- Added support for Claymore's CryptoNight GPU Miner (Monero)
- The rule for Offline Detection adds configuration of offline duration before the rule is triggered.

Please note that you need to enable "Check for development versions" in the Options dialog, General section, in order to get access to the development versions.
legendary
Hello!

I am testing dual mining since the value of DCR has increased to the point where it draws my interest.  I followed the documentation on the site, but and it is working, but the miner display looks "off" as I expect it should be giving me a $ value for both ETH and DCR.

https://i.imgur.com/eOhb8n5.png

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Hi,
In the Group Pool you have defined, can you try to set "Priority: 0" on the ETH pool, and "Priority: 1" (which is lower priority) on the DCR pool?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Has anyone yet tried running this on Linux+WINE?

It doesn't work. I have Ubuntu 16.10 and I tried it now with wine ('wine msiexec /i AwesomeMiner.msi' command).

The installation stops at:
Code:
Awesome Miner Setup Wizard ended prematurely

Awesome Miner Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.

Virtual machine and Windows in there is the way to go in Linux distros if you want to use Awesome Miner.
Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.
Has anyone yet tried running this on Linux+WINE?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hey man can you add the Pascal coin so awesome miner picks it up better with gatelessgate aka Sgminer with out using the check box to add the pascal.conf ....

IF i try to use the same setting  though AWESOME the PC locks up but if use the my custom conf like above it works great with awesome .

I got it kind of adding to the

Specify Kerrel as pascal when I make the Pool .. it seems to work that way .. Smiley ..
I've not really had time to look at Gateless Gate mining software yet, and how it differs from sgminer. What are the differences in configuration in order to mine pascal coin compared to any other sgminer supported algorithm? I understand that you run Gateless Gate software instead of sgminer, but what changes in command line or configuration file is relevant?

My bad sorry not much difference between the two other then gateless broke the speed barrier so to speak then it was added to sgminer.  gateless is a fork of sgminer. . i guess i asked wrong because there is no pascal coin support and the only way i got it working with either gateless or sgminer. was adding in the pascal Kerrel the two ways i said or i get some strange side affects ..I meant to say awesome doesn't know what to add with coins it doesn't support even if the software miner does .other wise gateless works fine using it as sgminer-gm or sgminer 5.5 it was more for the coin so the right kernel is loaded by awesome..for either Gateless Gate or sgminer. i think the reason zawawa added his version of Silent army was so it was more compatible with every thing, Plus all the nice little goodies he doesn't have to add to his version of SA .. gate less was more made for ZEC mining with windows at first or added Silent ARMY Miner windows support better then any miner at the time other then CM then zawawa improved it more and still is ...

your right i should have said what i meant .. unless Pascal is there and i can't find it, can it be added to the coin list so awesome loads the right kernel as needed sense awesome all ready supports the soft ware  miners that support the coin  .

what changes in command line or configuration file is relevant? NO change command line other then awesome loading the right algorithm , if the miner all ready has support for that algorithm and awesome supports the miner but like i said above i think it's just a matter of it being on the coin list if the miner is all ready there .. yea i asked wrong and tend to do that a lot, my bad .
Jump to: