Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 605. (Read 700866 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Can you please add support to ETH+PASC on miner properties?

http://prntscr.com/ehv01t

Claymore's Ethereum + Pascal miner is supported in the latest development version of Awesome Miner.
To get access to development versions, go to the Options dialog and enable "Check for development versions". Then you can go to the Menu and select "Check for updates".
Niceeeeee
works just fine
Thanks a lot

Tks  a lot!!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Claymore's Ethereum + Pascal miner is supported in the latest development version of Awesome Miner.
To get access to development versions, go to the Options dialog and enable "Check for development versions". Then you can go to the Menu and select "Check for updates".
Niceeeeee
works just fine
Thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

legendary
I want to be able to switch between different miners and also add in ewbf miner for zcash. Is there a way to add in ewbf or other currently non-listed miners and have them display statistics so it can take part in the multi engine profit switching?
Hi,
The EWBF miner doesn't provide any API for Awesome Miner to use, so it will not be supported.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
I just don't understand. You are spending thousands of Dollars for your hardware but you are complaining to spend just a few dollars for very good software.
I have to admit that I am only administrating 3 GPU Rigs + some Asic Miners with this software, but it saved me so much time that even a higher price would be worth it (at least for me).

I also do not understand why you need to change your mining software that often. Looking back the last months there was hardly much need to do so.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, I keep an eye on whattomine.com and for my AMD GPUs it was always daggerhashimoto (ETH/ETC) or Equihash (ZCL/ZEC), so there was no need to use X mining instances.

If you don't understand why GPU miners are using so many different miners you have no place GPU mining. Stick to your ASICs.

If you're using only one miner that definitely means you aren't getting the best speeds, mining the right coins, or really have that many rigs. By your own admittance you only have 3 rigs. You have 3 miners for each one (lets say at the most basic level, Ethereum, Equihash, and Pascal (assuming you don't dual mine or switch what you dual mine)), that means you need nine instance. You have 20 rigs, 40 rigs, that balloons quite a bit and there are decent bit more then three miners.

Yes, AMD mining right now is easier then Nvidia as far as miners go (you can mine Ethereum and not really do that bad), it doesn't work that way for Nvidia. The additional options for dual mining also increases the amount of instances you'll be using. However, that doesn't mean there aren't other options available for AMD, you just have to dig a bit for them.

It's not a 'little bit of money'. If you can't do multiplication you wont be able to figure that out.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I want to be able to switch between different miners and also add in ewbf miner for zcash. Is there a way to add in ewbf or other currently non-listed miners and have them display statistics so it can take part in the multi engine profit switching?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
I just don't understand. You are spending thousands of Dollars for your hardware but you are complaining to spend just a few dollars for very good software.
And along that line: If you are making money mining then register as a business. It not only keeps the Income Tax folks happy but more importantly -- expenses such as buying equipment, software, and yes even power to run the miners are business Tax write-offs...
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
I have to admit that I am only administrating 3 GPU Rigs + some Asic Miners with this software, but it saved me so much time that even a higher price would be worth it (at least for me).

I also do not understand why you need to change your mining software that often. Looking back the last months there was hardly much need to do so.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, I keep an eye on whattomine.com and for my AMD GPUs it was always daggerhashimoto (ETH/ETC) or Equihash (ZCL/ZEC), so there was no need to use X mining instances.
legendary
Yes, definitely the biggest problem with this software right now. Each 'miner', NOT 'rig' is considered a 'instance'. So when you look at the licenses and you see four 'instances' that means 'miners'. If you want to use more then that you have to manually change each miner 'instance' profile. Really weird and heavily inflates licensing costs.

You can see it yourself in the trial version. The whole program confused the fuck out of me till I figured that out. After I did, I lost a lot of interest in this, even though it can be heavily improved it's borderline worthless for good GPU miners.

I'm sure it works great for ASICs and FPGAs though as their 'miner' is the same thing as their 'rigs'.

I discussed alternate ways to license a page back. Easiest way to do it currently is each hostname/ip is considered a 'instance'. Could be pretty easily jerry-rigged to work without much work. I'm guessing he's realized this actually makes him more money so he's not all that inclined to change it. If licensing was more expensive, I'd still be willing to pay, but not on a per 'miner' basis.
I very much appreciate the feedback you provide - and I'm always trying to make the product more attractive based on user feedback. I also replied earlier that the next major version will have some new concepts that will reduce the number of licenses needed in these particular GPU mining scenarions, in order to address the license issues you describe.

There is absolutely no reason at all for you to continue on these license complaints over and over again and say that I'm not inclined to change because it makes money. It's not true and it's not constructive.

Please continue to suggest features, ideas to improve and so on - but please do it in a good way. Thanks!

Your post the other day said 'address some of what you're talking about' in response to a three page long post of ideas and suggestions, I didn't know that was specifically pertaining to licensing. Sounds good and I await these changes. I currently have the free version setup, so it would be nice to see this happen.
legendary
Yes, definitely the biggest problem with this software right now. Each 'miner', NOT 'rig' is considered a 'instance'. So when you look at the licenses and you see four 'instances' that means 'miners'. If you want to use more then that you have to manually change each miner 'instance' profile. Really weird and heavily inflates licensing costs.

You can see it yourself in the trial version. The whole program confused the fuck out of me till I figured that out. After I did, I lost a lot of interest in this, even though it can be heavily improved it's borderline worthless for good GPU miners.

I'm sure it works great for ASICs and FPGAs though as their 'miner' is the same thing as their 'rigs'.

I discussed alternate ways to license a page back. Easiest way to do it currently is each hostname/ip is considered a 'instance'. Could be pretty easily jerry-rigged to work without much work. I'm guessing he's realized this actually makes him more money so he's not all that inclined to change it. If licensing was more expensive, I'd still be willing to pay, but not on a per 'miner' basis.
I very much appreciate the feedback you provide - and I'm always trying to make the product more attractive based on user feedback. I also replied earlier that the next major version will have some new concepts that will reduce the number of licenses needed in these particular GPU mining scenarions, in order to address the license issues you describe.

There is absolutely no reason at all for you to continue on these license complaints over and over again and say that I'm not inclined to change because it makes money. It's not true and it's not constructive.

Please continue to suggest features, ideas to improve and so on - but please do it in a good way. Thanks!
legendary
I am thinking about trying out this software.

bensam1231 - you stated that you need a license per machine per algo for GPU mining. Is this true? I would love to use this program to auto switch algos based on profitability on my rigs, but requiring multiple licenses per rig due to multiple algos would not make much sense

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I am thinking about trying out this software.

bensam1231 - you stated that you need a license per machine per algo for GPU mining. Is this true? I would love to use this program to auto switch algos based on profitability on my rigs, but requiring multiple licenses per rig due to multiple algos would not make much sense
legendary
Continuing thoughts into what Avalon's display https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17968629 and followup https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18027671 as massively spikey 5-sec hash rates, wonder it is from how/when the 1 controller is talking to the 3x 721's chained off of the 1 USB/I2C adapter coupled with how Canaan's (legal) fork of CGminer reads that? Looking at what Canaan's GUI displays they must be smoothing out a lot of samples...

Perhaps for several sec or more there is nothing to report to AM followed by a massive data burst as the miners in unison report findings/request more work? I can easily see that the light on the adapter only flashes with a burst of activity for a couple sec maybe 5x a minute.
Thanks for all info on the Avalon hashrate you have provided. Based on your previous posts, it looks like the 5s hashrate is reported with a large variation. Awesome Miner is currently not smoothing any values - everything is displayed exactly as reported by the miner API's.

It would probably be possible to add some smoothing to the graphs in Awesome Miner, but the question is really if you want to see a pretty graph or a graph showing what's actually reported.
Not so much a pretty graph, but one that displays large variations better. Say a log-scale display option with 2 or 3 steps. I agree it is good to know/see how the Avalons are really reporting.

Why as many as 3 steps eg. 0-10, 10-100, 100-1000THs? 1 Avalon RasPi controller can run up to 20 miners. With Avalon 741's that is 150THs sustained average reported as 1 miner. God knows what the reported peaks would be....

That way AW's auto scaling doesn't result in the lower hash rate miners (s7's & 12-14THs s9's!) being swamped out. Speaking of which, today I added a741 to the chain of 3x 721's. Sustained hashrate reported by Kano is >28THs, on par with Canaan's GUI reports. However um, spikes over 100THs happen several times an hour so the s7's, R4, and yes even s9's are down in the mud...

A new bit about the Avalons/Controller: When miners are connected in a string off of 1 USB/I2C adapter, Canaan's GUI gives info about each miner in the string. AW reports them as 1 monster ASIC.

However, if I use 2 of the USB/I2C adapters and still just the 1 controller, then Awesome reports the new adapter/miners chain as a 2nd ASIC in the miner (controller). Of course as desired Awesome does still report just one miner and total specs on its output.

Point is, if I want to see how each individual miner is running then I can only run 4 physical miners per 4-port RasPi. Rather defeats the point of being able to chain 5 physical miners from each of the 4 USB ports giving 20 miners per controller.
legendary
Continuing thoughts into what Avalon's display https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17968629 and followup https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18027671 as massively spikey 5-sec hash rates, wonder it is from how/when the 1 controller is talking to the 3x 721's chained off of the 1 USB/I2C adapter coupled with how Canaan's (legal) fork of CGminer reads that? Looking at what Canaan's GUI displays they must be smoothing out a lot of samples...

Perhaps for several sec or more there is nothing to report to AM followed by a massive data burst as the miners in unison report findings/request more work? I can easily see that the light on the adapter only flashes with a burst of activity for a couple sec maybe 5x a minute.
Thanks for all info on the Avalon hashrate you have provided. Based on your previous posts, it looks like the 5s hashrate is reported with a large variation. Awesome Miner is currently not smoothing any values - everything is displayed exactly as reported by the miner API's.

It would probably be possible to add some smoothing to the graphs in Awesome Miner, but the question is really if you want to see a pretty graph or a graph showing what's actually reported.
legendary
I want to give web monitoring access to some users, for this I will have to forward port to my micrserver which is sitting in the same LAN as S9-s.
As I see there are some options you can change via web monitoring.
Is there any way to restrict these and make it read only mode ? Update: I figured it out, now when I access web interface from global it only shows the stats and it's impossible to change anything, I think now it is more secure.
And is it possible to add multiple emails in receiver address ?
Are there any error definitions ? I can't figure out what Accept progress means (
With the Enterprise Edition there is actually a feature when you can define multiple users accounts, and they will all have different login credentials to the web interface. It's also possible to define per user account which miners they should be allowed to see and what they are allowed to do (control the mining or only view the statistics).
See: http://awesomeminer.com/help/security.aspx

Accept progress is basically that the statistics that show as "Accepted" (in contrast to Rejected shares) will increase over time. You can compare to ensure that in a 5 minute interval, the Accept value should increase.

Update: For multiple e-mail receivers, you simply separate them with either a comma or semi-colon.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡

I'm assuming it's Antminers for the moment, because you ask about hashing board temperaturs. Please correct me if I'm wrong. You can actually configure the Progress field in the Miner tab to display Antminer chip temperature. See the last example on this page: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
And forgot to mention, it did the trick, now I see chip temps in progress bar, thank you.

This is the last place I can ask, after googling for couple hours..
I want to give web monitoring access to some users, for this I will have to forward port to my micrserver which is sitting in the same LAN as S9-s.
As I see there are some options you can change via web monitoring.
Is there any way to restrict these and make it read only mode ? Update: I figured it out, now when I access web interface from global it only shows the stats and it's impossible to change anything, I think now it is more secure.
And is it possible to add multiple emails in receiver address ?
Are there any error definitions ? I can't figure out what Accept progress means (
legendary
Alright, well I'm going to assume that the UI design and hierarchy of AM is just a bit off and that it's not based on a licensing strategy. I assume if this competes with the business model AM will never be improved, but as it currently stands AM is borderline unusable for GPU miners. For ASIC miners it's probably great as each 'instance' correlates' to one machine. Your income is not constricted by the use of the product.

AM is supposed to be a all inclusive miner management system. As it stands right now there are some flaws in how AM is designed, what it does, how it does it, and of course the UI itself. Some of what I'm suggesting here isn't new stuff, it's simply restructuring what's already done in the product. This is not meant to rub AM the wrong way, even if it seems this way.

First of all, thank you for providing all these comments. There are for sure some good point being made, but some of the requests will require significant development.

Although I think Awesome Miner is the best option for miner management already (I don't know any other tools with the same amount of features and support for management of very large number of miners), any product can of course get better. I do take note of almost every feature request I get, and I typically implement the features based on what the demand looks like. However, the world of mining is changing all the time with new software and concepts, so I would never claim that Awesome Miner can solve all use cases for all users across all kind of mining setups. I do however promise to continue to make the product better.

I do have some concepts in mind for the future releases that will address parts of what you are reporting.

Yes, I fully understand this will take a lot of time and effort. I know rome wasn't built over night, however that is what it should look like when it's a mature product. AM in it's current form at the most basic level licensing doesn't work for me (and I'm sure other larger miners). Even with none of the other changes it requires too many licensing instances per rig.

Although no longer supported, Multiminer does the same thing and is free: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiminer-any-miner-any-where-on-any-device-free-open-source-cross-platform-248173

There is a lot of potential for management software here, AM is pretty far from that. I can monitor my hashrate poolside, I can change algos with 'live' directories (I drop batchfiles in on the miners, using a batchfile to copy these all across multiple systems). I can also deploy new miners across rigs with batchfiles. Im looking for software that does more then what I can already do, which is why I took all that time to type that out. It'll definitely take a lot of time, it's something I'm willing to pay for though and other are as well.
legendary
Anyone have ideas on why Awesome is displaying Avalons as I showed in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17968629 ?
More to the point I guess is, are the miners *really* hitting those blistering speeds even if only for a brief time? I've seen spikes as high as 60TH from the trio of 721's.

Since the real throughput as shown by the Avalon GUI and confirmed by CKpool stats is 18-20THs it would be nice if Awesome graphing could reflect that...
Is the numbers you see in the main window of Awesome Miner also jumping like that? So there is a variation on the 5s hash rate value if you look at it for a couple of minutes?
Ja. They jump BIG time. I've seen the 5sec avg go as low as 6THs or so and on the next refresh it's over 27THs and higher...

What Canaan's GUI shows of course bangs a round a couple THs but nowhere near what the raw readouts must be...

Any way to filter it? I've played with Awesome's refresh time going from default 5-sec to 1 min, no change.
Avalon 3x 721 ApiReport:
Code:
Version: 2.2.4
API command: config
{
  "STATUS": [
    {
      "STATUS": "S",
      "When": 1471333798,
      "Code": 33,
      "Msg": "CGMiner config",
      "Description": "cgminer 4.9.2"
    }
  ],
  "CONFIG": [
    {
      "ASC Count": 1,
      "PGA Count": 0,
      "Pool Count": 3,
      "Strategy": "Failover",
      "Log Interval": 5,
      "Device Code": "",
      "OS": "Linux",
      "Hotplug": 5
    }
  ],
  "id": 1
}
API command: summary
{
    {
      "Code": 11,
      "Msg": "Summary",
    }
  ],
  "SUMMARY": [
    {
      "Elapsed": 342566,
      "MHS av": 19037365.27,
      "MHS 5s": 25046869.41,
      "MHS 1m": 22602272.17,
      "MHS 5m": 19950434.44,
      "MHS 15m": 19364680.34,
      "Found Blocks": 0,
      "Getworks": 11696,
      "Accepted": 98315,
      "Rejected": 826,
      "Hardware Errors": 12982,
      "Utility": 17.22,
      "Discarded": 183510,
      "Stale": 49,
      "Get Failures": 3,
      "Local Work": 72212184,
      "Remote Failures": 2,
      "Network Blocks": 651,
      "Total MH": 6521558360304.0,
      "Work Utility": 268840.08,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 1518418645.0,
      "Difficulty Rejected": 12795509.0,
      "Difficulty Stale": 315569.0,
      "Best Share": 5930165311,
      "Device Hardware%": 0.0008,
      "Device Rejected%": 0.8336,
      "Pool Rejected%": 0.8355,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0206,
      "Last getwork": 1471333798
    }
  ],
}
API command: privileged
{
    {
      "Code": 46,
      "Msg": "Privileged access OK",
    }
  ],
}
API command: devs
{
    {
      "Code": 9,
      "Msg": "1 ASC(s)",
    }
  ],
  "DEVS": [
    {
      "ASC": 0,
      "Name": "AV7",
      "ID": 0,
      "Enabled": "Y",
      "Status": "Alive",
      "Temperature": 36.58,
      "MHS av": 19037928.29,
      "MHS 5s": 25046869.41,
      "MHS 1m": 22602272.17,
      "MHS 5m": 19950434.44,
      "MHS 15m": 19364680.34,
      "Hardware Errors": 12982,
      "Utility": 17.22,
      "Last Share Pool": 0,
      "Last Share Time": 1471333797,
      "Total MH": 6521558360304.0,
      "Diff1 Work": 1534925500,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 14804.0,
      "No Device": false,
      "Last Valid Work": 1471333798,
      "Device Hardware%": 0.0008,
      "Device Rejected%": 0.8336,
      "Device Elapsed": 342556
    }
  ],
}
API command: pools
{
    {
      "Code": 7,
      "Msg": "3 Pool(s)",
    }
  ],
  "POOLS": [
    {
      "POOL": 0,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://stratum.kano.is:3333",
      "Priority": 0,
      "Quota": 1,
      "Long Poll": "N",
      "Getworks": 11694,
      "Works": 3080713,
      "Discarded": 183510,
      "Stale": 49,
      "Get Failures": 3,
      "Remote Failures": 2,
      "User": "Fuzzy.Avalon721_1",
      "Last Share Time": 1471333797,
      "Diff1 Shares": 1534925500,
      "Proxy Type": "",
      "Proxy": "",
      "Difficulty Stale": 315569.0,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 14804.0,
      "Work Difficulty": 14804.0,
      "Has Stratum": true,
      "Stratum Active": true,
      "Stratum URL": "stratum.kano.is",
      "Stratum Difficulty": 14804.0,
      "Has GBT": false,
      "Best Share": 5930165311,
      "Pool Rejected%": 0.8355,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0206,
      "Bad Work": 0,
      "Current Block Height": 455006,
      "Current Block Version": 536870912
    },
    {
      "POOL": 1,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://stratum80.kano.is:80",
      "Priority": 1,
      "Getworks": 1,
      "Accepted": 0,
      "Rejected": 0,
      "Works": 0,
      "Discarded": 0,
      "Stale": 0,
      "Get Failures": 0,
      "Remote Failures": 0,
      "Last Share Time": 0,
      "Diff1 Shares": 0,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 0.0,
      "Difficulty Rejected": 0.0,
      "Difficulty Stale": 0.0,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Work Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Stratum Active": false,
      "Stratum URL": "",
      "Stratum Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Best Share": 0,
      "Pool Rejected%": 0.0,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0,
      "Current Block Height": 0,
    },
    {
      "POOL": 2,
      "URL": "stratum+tcp://stratum81.kano.is:81",
      "Priority": 2,
      "Getworks": 1,
      "Accepted": 0,
      "Rejected": 0,
      "Works": 0,
      "Discarded": 0,
      "Stale": 0,
      "Get Failures": 0,
      "Remote Failures": 0,
      "Last Share Time": 0,
      "Diff1 Shares": 0,
      "Difficulty Accepted": 0.0,
      "Difficulty Rejected": 0.0,
      "Difficulty Stale": 0.0,
      "Last Share Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Work Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Stratum Active": false,
      "Stratum URL": "",
      "Stratum Difficulty": 0.0,
      "Best Share": 0,
      "Pool Rejected%": 0.0,
      "Pool Stale%": 0.0,
      "Current Block Height": 0,
    }
  ],
}
API command: coin
{
    {
      "Code": 78,
      "Msg": "CGMiner coin",
    }
  ],
  "COIN": [
    {
      "Hash Method": "sha256",
      "Current Block Time": 1471332690.861985,
      "Current Block Hash": "00000000000000000217e2b5ac45ebc7ed3925dd27fc7bda491bdc7fe70375dd",
      "LP": true,
      "Network Difficulty": 440779902286.58917
    }
  ],
}
API command: notify
{
    {
      "Code": 60,
      "Msg": "Notify",
    }
  ],
  "NOTIFY": [
    {
      "NOTIFY": 0,
      "Name": "AV7",
      "ID": 0,
      "Last Well": 1471333798,
      "Last Not Well": 0,
      "Reason Not Well": "None",
      "*Thread Fail Init": 0,
      "*Thread Zero Hash": 0,
      "*Thread Fail Queue": 0,
      "*Dev Sick Idle 60s": 0,
      "*Dev Dead Idle 600s": 0,
      "*Dev Nostart": 0,
      "*Dev Over Heat": 0,
      "*Dev Thermal Cutoff": 0,
      "*Dev Comms Error": 0,
      "*Dev Throttle": 0
    }
  ],
}
API command: stats
{
    {
      "Code": 70,
      "Msg": "CGMiner stats",
    }
  ],
  "STATS": [
    {
      "STATS": 0,
      "ID": "AV70",
      "Elapsed": 342566,
      "Calls": 0,
      "Wait": 0.0,
      "Max": 0.0,
      "Min": 99999999.0,
      "MM ID1": "Ver[7111610-810cba0] DNA[01315f1f02f6936a] Elapsed[342568] MW[3182071 3182076 3182040 3182040] LW[12728227] MH[556 1253 1327 1329] HW[4465] DH[2.033%] Temp[34] TMax[94] Fan[5010] FanR[64%] Vi[1211 1211 1205 1205] Vo[4475 4481 4486 4496] GHSmm[6786.14] WU[91843.17] Freq[736.34] PG[15] Led[0] MW0[14544 14253 14713 14666 13935 14189 14462 14163 14241 13503 14025 14333 14031 14616 14283 14571 15399 15040] MW1[14332 14814 14484 14347 14344 13890 13723 14267 14271 14470 13848 13876 14502 15113 14869 14704 14716 14766] MW2[15088 15442 15086 14934 15070 15176 13919 14504 14667 14167 14534 14563 14356 15005 14952 14750 15192 15403] MW3[14762 14544 14406 14594 14340 13787 14146 13907 14331 14999 14751 14793 14870 14855 14832 15514 15172 15036] TA[72] ECHU[0 0 0 0] ECMM[0] FM[3] CRC[0 0 0 0] PVT_T[17-77/0-93/80 17-79/0-94/88 0-78/7-92/83 17-78/0-92/86]",
      "MM ID2": "Ver[7111610-810cba0] DNA[0135f5ef1339ee6d] Elapsed[342567] MW[3182076 3182076 3182053 3182058] LW[12728263] MH[533 1266 1221 1316] HW[4336] DH[2.481%] Temp[35] TMax[93] Fan[4920] FanR[60%] Vi[1206 1206 1210 1204] Vo[4439 4449 4475 4465] GHSmm[6715.12] WU[89244.79] Freq[728.64] PG[15] Led[0] MW0[13954 13045 13377 12940 12851 12827 13034 13216 13105 12887 13543 13146 13246 13041 13204 13496 13172 13718] MW1[14785 15117 14241 14791 14211 14202 14074 13445 13368 14005 13859 14388 13800 13936 14133 14727 14399 14708] MW2[14730 14904 14613 14520 14571 14569 14368 13580 13695 13781 14033 14292 14389 14279 14498 14342 14706 14919] MW3[15537 15352 15226 14838 14987 14929 14696 14785 14957 13874 14748 14936 14270 14452 13973 14660 14685 15393] TA[72] ECHU[0 0 0 0] ECMM[0] FM[3] CRC[0 0 0 0] PVT_T[0-78/8-89/80 0-79/0-92/87 0-77/6-90/87 17-81/0-93/81]",
      "MM ID3": "Ver[7111610-810cba0] DNA[013dd53ac97e55b5] Elapsed[342567] MW[3182076 3182076 3182058 3182058] LW[12728268] MH[574 1281 1204 1122] HW[4181] DH[2.755%] Temp[35] TMax[92] Fan[4530] FanR[56%] Vi[1201 1198 1222 1212] Vo[4449 4439 4507 4543] GHSmm[6570.36] WU[87751.32] Freq[712.93] PG[15] Led[0] MW0[14750 13844 13914 14576 13955 13333 13087 12931 14001 14300 14191 14401 13974 14374 14247 14642 14762 14373] MW1[14300 14139 14082 13996 13532 13795 13311 13570 13568 13977 13152 13566 13841 13951 13943 14361 14405 14320] MW2[14703 14697 14281 14035 13994 14039 13778 14566 13577 13943 13781 13726 13630 13929 14173 14867 14736 14946] MW3[13920 13103 13413 12831 12987 13202 13378 13487 13413 13907 13651 13247 13228 13754 13636 13852 13948 14201] TA[72] ECHU[512 0 0 0] ECMM[0] FM[3] CRC[0 0 0 0] PVT_T[17-80/0-91/87 17-75/0-90/85 0-78/8-92/83 0-74/8-86/79]",
      "MM Count": 3,
      "Smart Speed": 1,
      "Connecter": "AUC",
      "AUC VER": "AUC-20151208",
      "AUC I2C Speed": 400000,
      "AUC I2C XDelay": 19200,
      "AUC Sensor": 12935,
      "AUC Temperature": 36.58,
      "Connection Overloaded": false,
      "USB Pipe": "0",
      "USB Delay": "r0 0.000000 w0 0.000000",
      "USB tmo": "0 0"